over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I always had best results with low dose long term 3-4wks. Do any board sponsors carry it? I haven’t used my dnp guy since 2017 wonder if still around.

Hi guys, on sunday i finished my first 20day DNP cycle, currently there are 13lb less, I hope in a few days to lose 3-4lb more of water.
For the moment 3 days ago i finished and still feel tired, but not same before
Days, 1-9 at 300mg and 10-20 at 450mg
The last days at 450 were dificult.
I was eating 2500 kcal (1000kcal under maintenance) 6 days a week and 1 day of high calories refeed + cheat meal.
Sups:
TestP300-Mast300 a Week -Win50mg ED
T3 25mg/T4 100mg
ECA 50mg x2 ED
Metformin, NAC, Vit C, Electrolytes, MultiV, Omega3, Magnesium, Potasium, Taurine.

I will return in a few weeks but only at 300mg per day

anyway you could pm where yougot your dnp?

anyone running dnp during quarantine? on the one side of the coin feels like a good time to run it when you can't do shit. on the other, contracting coronavirus while using dnp seems like a recipe for disaster.

anyone running dnp during quarantine? on the one side of the coin feels like a good time to run it when you can't do shit. on the other, contracting coronavirus while using dnp seems like a recipe for disaster.
Bad idea if you get the virus, lol. DNP already already makes most feel like crap, corono with dnp must be terrible.

At this moment running at 300, i feel good and low sides, would not increase more for caution, max 400.

doesn't dnp increase your immunity? The raise in body temp simulates a virus = improved immunity since your body thinks its fighting off something already

doesn't dnp increase your immunity? The raise in body temp simulates a virus = improved immunity since your body thinks its fighting off something already

I will say IN THE PAST, i almost always end up getting sick after ceasing DNP use. Not during.

i want to say no, but since i had kids its been a crapshoot. its just the last few cycles when coming off, i've coincidentally gotten serious colds every single time within a week or two of stopping dnp.

i want to say no, but since i had kids its been a crapshoot. its just the last few cycles when coming off, i've coincidentally gotten serious colds every single time within a week or two of stopping dnp.
could be immune system coming down from its higher level during use...pushing aas hard has the same effect on the immune system...when you come off a blast do you find the same thing?

could just be the kids though lol they bring home everything

did 5 days of 250mg on day 8 of 500mg. Depending how long I’m out of work determines how long I stay on it.

my biggest complaint is shortness of breath it’s like I can’t catch my breath it’s annoying

heat/sweating def has increased from 200mg but I find it manageable

sleeping is a nightmare, def getting insomnia from the DNP and obv the heat don’t help

Any tips on help with the shortness of breath? That’s my main concern I would bump it up to 750mg but I’m scared bc of how it effects my breathing

I’m on EC stack as well. I take my asthma pump and it dosent help either

did 5 days of 250mg on day 8 of 500mg. Depending how long I’m out of work determines how long I stay on it.

my biggest complaint is shortness of breath it’s like I can’t catch my breath it’s annoying

sleeping is a nightmare, def getting insomnia from the DNP and obv the heat don’t help

Any tips on help with the shortness of breath? That’s my main concern I would bump it up to 750mg but I’m scared bc of how it effects my breathing

I would stay at dosage you're at. Remember, this drug has long half life and accumulates!!! This is not a smart time to potentially send yourself into a hospital.

It's doing what it's supposed to do, it's uncoupling the mitochondria. If an inhaler isn't working for you, that's a sign to not go any higher. If you aren't already splitting the dosage up, do so. I would also recommend taking one of those doses before bed. If you increase, it'll only get worse. Are you doing cardio? If so, I'd stop. In fact, as little activity as possible is probably the best bet.

What’s the longest you guys have ran it for? I usually do 28days. Start at 200 work up to 4-500 last week or so. Anyone ran is 6-8weeks? What better time than while you’re stuck at home lol

I think I ran mine for eight. 200 to start, 400 for the majority of the cycle, then back down to 200. I ran 600 for a couple days and was literally useless to anything and everyone. 200mg is fairly comfortable for me.

Nowadays with 250's I don't go above 500. 500 is pretty miserable, 750 is literally awful.

I get the same on high doses. I don't think anything will help. I'm a Runner and even when running on dnp, 20mg cardarine did nothing at all to help. I think the effects of dnp will overpower a lot of drugs that may help.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws