over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I get the same on high doses. I don't think anything will help. I'm a Runner and even when running on dnp, 20mg cardarine did nothing at all to help. I think the effects of dnp will overpower a lot of drugs that may help.

thanks I got a bottle on stand by I’ll save it for after the cycle

I would stay at dosage you're at. Remember, this drug has long half life and accumulates!!! This is not a smart time to potentially send yourself into a hospital.
[/QUOTE]

Yea I’m Def not upping it

It's doing what it's supposed to do, it's uncoupling the mitochondria. If an inhaler isn't working for you, that's a sign to not go any higher. If you aren't already splitting the dosage up, do so. I would also recommend taking one of those doses before bed. If you increase, it'll only get worse. Are you doing cardio? If so, I'd stop. In fact, as little activity as possible is probably the best bet.

Not splitting up all in the morning. I’m just doing a 2 30min walks in the park AM/PM. Doing stupid resistance band aorkouts

Day 10 starts tomorrow, I believe it’s been 5 days on 500mg. I can’t handle the insomnia It’s making matters worse been going to bed between 3-4am and waking up around 9am. Last night I took 75mg Benadryl 400mg L-Theanine and 10mg melatonin

still took forever for me to fall asleep. It’s not the heat I just think the DNP is causing me insomnia. Can’t handle much more or this. Im assuming no one has any tips if that sleep stack ain’t working

Day 10 starts tomorrow, I believe it’s been 5 days on 500mg. I can’t handle the insomnia It’s making matters worse been going to bed between 3-4am and waking up around 9am. Last night I took 75mg Benadryl 400mg L-Theanine and 10mg melatonin

still took forever for me to fall asleep. It’s not the heat I just think the DNP is causing me insomnia. Can’t handle much more or this. Im assuming no one has any tips if that sleep stack ain’t working

Stopped today couldn’t handle the insomnia

Here is a before and after 214-198 dropped 16 pounds in 10 days. Do you guys notice a difference? Also wondering if I will drop Water over the next few days

Attachments

• 8EB63463-7AE1-4611-8874-D2FC109477BB.jpeg
    8EB63463-7AE1-4611-8874-D2FC109477BB.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 67
  • FE63563A-6205-4556-B973-96B369DFEBC4.jpeg
    FE63563A-6205-4556-B973-96B369DFEBC4.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 63
Good job bro... couldn't see your obliques in that first pic, but now ya can!!!

I could do with some of our DNP now as I have gotten a bit soft and could do with a boost :D I don't recommend anyone use more than 500mg at any time. Smaller doses for longer durations are always optimal. If I had our 250mg caps I would stick with 1 per day and run it for a few weeks. I don't need much time to lose fat as I never get too sloppy. Someone with a much higher bf% could run the 250mg for longer if needed. I would never recommend high dosed short cycles like many do. There is only so much fat you can lose in 1 week and frying yourself to lose a few more pounds is not worth it and can be dangerous. Using a smaller dose for 3-6 weeks and the fat will melt off you and you won't feel like crap whilst it happens. Nutrition should always come first when it comes to any bodybuilding goals including losing bodyfat.

Jackpot68 keep your diet tight for the next few days and that will be a better indication of things to allow any water to fall off. You have lost a lot of weight but it's hard to tell from the pics you posted. You would be best posting pics from the front, side and back if possible. 16 pounds in 10 days is loads though. Once you fill back out you will look better. How has your diet been? Are you drinking a lot of water? Just make sure you keep your diet tight and continue to lose bodyfat and then later when you are slightly leaner I would rebound and try to put some solid muscle on and you will be gtg.

I could do with some of our DNP now as I have gotten a bit soft and could do with a boost :D I don't recommend anyone use more than 500mg at any time. Smaller doses for longer durations are always optimal. If I had our 250mg caps I would stick with 1 per day and run it for a few weeks. I don't need much time to lose fat as I never get too sloppy. Someone with a much higher bf% could run the 250mg for longer if needed. I would never recommend high dosed short cycles like many do. There is only so much fat you can lose in 1 week and frying yourself to lose a few more pounds is not worth it and can be dangerous. Using a smaller dose for 3-6 weeks and the fat will melt off you and you won't feel like crap whilst it happens. Nutrition should always come first when it comes to any bodybuilding goals including losing bodyfat.

Jackpot68 keep your diet tight for the next few days and that will be a better indication of things to allow any water to fall off. You have lost a lot of weight but it's hard to tell from the pics you posted. You would be best posting pics from the front, side and back if possible. 16 pounds in 10 days is loads though. Once you fill back out you will look better. How has your diet been? Are you drinking a lot of water? Just make sure you keep your diet tight and continue to lose bodyfat and then later when you are slightly leaner I would rebound and try to put some solid muscle on and you will be gtg.

Yes sir the goal is to rebound but that determines when gyms open again

my diet was spot on was eating between 1600-1700 cals per day. High protein moderate carbs low fat. 1 gallon a day of water consistently. I’m gonna keep my diet the same and water intake the same the next few days to see if any water loss occurs. Then I’m gonna slowly add calories till I’m back around 2000+ per day

How much leaner would you say Elvia? I’m at 198 now. Cals super low tho I’m gonna up them after about 4 more days so I have somewhere to come down from. Yea I’m Def super flat before this I looked pretty good once gyms closed I went off my diet got fat and lost muscle, I won’t allow that to happen again

Yes sir the goal is to rebound but that determines when gyms open again

my diet was spot on was eating between 1600-1700 cals per day. High protein moderate carbs low fat. 1 gallon a day of water consistently. I’m gonna keep my diet the same and water intake the same the next few days to see if any water loss occurs. Then I’m gonna slowly add calories till I’m back around 2000+ per day

How much leaner would you say Elvia? I’m at 198 now. Cals super low tho I’m gonna up them after about 4 more days so I have somewhere to come down from. Yea I’m Def super flat before this I looked pretty good once gyms closed I went off my diet got fat and lost muscle, I won’t allow that to happen again

I would keep the water high everyday. Yes keep the diet the same then slowly add back in. I would recommend the first place you do that is carbs around training. Whatever carbs suit you plus some fruit as well. So if you were to do beef and rice add some pineapple to the meal as an example. It's hard to state but probably about 10 pounds. The leaner you get the better the rebound. Don't worry about weight just get to the condition you want. Diet on the most calories possible. Only go low when you are at the end to get rid of that last little bit. Are you taking anything else? Any trt etc? What type of training can you do at home? If you don't have any db's or bands I would get them asap. Hopefully the gym's will be open again fairly soon!

I would keep the water high everyday. Yes keep the diet the same then slowly add back in. I would recommend the first place you do that is carbs around training. Whatever carbs suit you plus some fruit as well. So if you were to do beef and rice add some pineapple to the meal as an example. It's hard to state but probably about 10 pounds. The leaner you get the better the rebound. Don't worry about weight just get to the condition you want. Diet on the most calories possible. Only go low when you are at the end to get rid of that last little bit. Are you taking anything else? Any trt etc? What type of training can you do at home? If you don't have any db's or bands I would get them asap. Hopefully the gym's will be open again fairly soon!

Just trt for now and I’m doing band workouts but there meh and yea hoping gyms open by May!

thanks for the advice

I haven’t ran DNP in about 8 years and I can’t see myself ever touching it again.

I would ran 7-10 day “blasts” at 400mg/day of the powdered dnp. The caps were accurately dosed as I capped them my self.

By day 4 I was always ready to
Throw in the towel.

even following all the supplementation protocols, I still felt like death the entire duration.

If you work a normal job, even an office one that is sedentary - it will be an absolute nightmare. You will feel sick the entire time, always hot, always sweating, and require air conditioning even during winter months.

In a nutshell - you will be the least productive person for the duration of your cycle. Just tying your shoe laces will be a chore and the most menial physical tasks will have you out of breath.

As far as the positive effects - yes, you will shed faster than you thought was humanly possibles. But like anything, the greater the risk the greater the reward.

Since then I’ve just stuck with clen and t3 conbo when dieting. Although the process will take much longer to achieve the same fat loss as DNP, you will still be able to function and lead a normal life.

now, if you’re out of work and have no commitments or responsibilities for at least a week - this would be the only period of time id Suggest using it if you really want to.

I personally tolerate 200mg extremely well now, I can function rather normally, workouts are a little more tiring but doable, and as long as I keep my diet in check, it's not too bad. Only thing that sucks is business lunches/dinners while on, because you can't exactly sit around in shorts and a polo shirt there, and sometimes, especially during high times, they're a pretty regular thing. Wish I had had some for the past 4 weeks, would've been the perfect time to run it (minus the unusually warm weather here).

If anyone here still needs a reason or a justification for running DNP - have a look at this, don't think it has been posted here (they're obviously not talking about "our" dosage, but still an interesting read):

I personally tolerate 200mg extremely well now, I can function rather normally, workouts are a little more tiring but doable, and as long as I keep my diet in check, it's not too bad. Only thing that sucks is business lunches/dinners while on, because you can't exactly sit around in shorts and a polo shirt there, and sometimes, especially during high times, they're a pretty regular thing. Wish I had had some for the past 4 weeks, would've been the perfect time to run it (minus the unusually warm weather here).

If anyone here still needs a reason or a justification for running DNP - have a look at this, don't think it has been posted here (they're obviously not talking about "our" dosage, but still an interesting read):

Nice read! Thank you!

Fifth day on 250mg and I really still don't feel like I'm on anything. Some slight warmth at times, but honestly nothing outside of that. Should hit peak blood levels over the next few days, so hopefully it won't get that much worse.

Fifth day on 250mg and I really still don't feel like I'm on anything. Some slight warmth at times, but honestly nothing outside of that. Should hit peak blood levels over the next few days, so hopefully it won't get that much worse.

Do you feel you've lost any fat?

I'm up two pounds from my starting weight. Definitely retaining water now. Dark piss and night sweats brought on by a little container of Oikos Triple Zero lol. Outside of that, no real sides to speak of. Oddly I'm not feeling depleted yet? Muscles are still full. Granted I was fat adapted before starting, so I'm sure that mitigates some of the lethargy.

I'm up two pounds from my starting weight. Definitely retaining water now. Dark piss and night sweats brought on by a little container of Oikos Triple Zero lol. Outside of that, no real sides to speak of. Oddly I'm not feeling depleted yet? Muscles are still full. Granted I was fat adapted before starting, so I'm sure that mitigates some of the lethargy.

I always feel I look my best and can see the most changes between 7-10 days. After that point I'm so depleted I don't even like to look in the mirror.

Also, don't sleep on exercise if you are now. I know it's harder during a time like this when you can't get into the gym, hell, any time you are on DNP, it's harder. Just remember that anything you are doing is effectively requiring twice the normal amount of energy to do. That will most definitely increase fat loss, and I think a lot of people just take DNP and sit on their ass and wait for the weight to drop off. And to be clear, on the right dose, this does happen. But also the lower the dose, the longer that will take, and dietary "mistakes" from carb cravings etc can easily outweight the benefits from lower doses of DNP.

For example, if I want to do a low dose (250mg) for a longer period (1month) I need to be spot on with my diet, and exercise daily. Fuck ups can easily slow your weight loss.

500+, I can't do quite as much from an exercise standpoint - but you are able to eat slightly more and not pay for it as much. I prefer to be able to eat normal, or even slightly above, so I'm not starving to death. All these people that recommend things like PSMF at 1500 cals while taking a bunch of DNP. More power to you if you can DO it, but I find that after a certain period of time on a starvation diet like this I binge eat and MASSIVELY fuck up my progress.

It's crazy how popular DNP is right now. I honestly have never seen anything like it.

People have made great points above. DNP is ridiculously effective but I come across guys who think they can just take 1 cap and eat shit and the fat will melt off them. Another group of people think they can semi diet then binge every 3 days on 4000 calories and the fat will melt off them. Now that may be true with taking high doses but I 100% don't recommend that for so many reasons. What's fun about nearly killing yourself to lose some fat and feeling like utter shit for 1 week. I know quite a few guys who have done that (1-1.5g+ daily) and some were in a bad spot at times and it's asking for trouble. It's frankly very stupid and dangerous.

Now 1 cap of 250mg for most people won't have them feeling bad at all. Maybe a little hot at times but nothing crazy and they can still train hard. So if you combine that with a great diet you will get amazing results over say 3-4 weeks. Although some people may struggle with 1 cap and others may need 2 caps which is fine as long as they stay hydrated (electrolytes) and still train and diet hard. No matter how good a drug is you get what you put in. Even if you need a bit more to get a great effect don't go silly and I think 2 caps is plenty you just run it longer and make sure everything is on point. There is no point in taking a dose were you can't even move, nevermind train.

Now the same can be said for starvation diets and they are not needed. Why eat a tiny amount of cals when you are already on DNP which boosts your metabolism as well as training/cardio which could be burning anywhere from 100-1000 calories depending upon the individual. The smart approach is usually somewhere in the middle which will have you feeling as good as possible whilst losing fat and will prevent side effects and bad carvings that could lead to binging. Now for anyone who wants to get seriously low bodyfat that is different and suffering will have to take place but even for those guys they can create an environment were low cals won't be needed until the very end and for a short period. I sometimes come across guys eating such a tiny amount of food and taking alsorts of drugs to get to 12-15% bf and it is ridiculous. Then they wonder why they are fat again a few months later.

The 250mg finally kicked in noticeably today on day 7. I was working outside, and although it was warm (90F), I sweat far more than I normally would. I don't drink water without electrolytes on DNP and I definitely went through it. Energy levels are still great, thankfully. Muscles still full and had a great pump from working, although I don't expect that to last long... Lol

Thanks for posting....good read!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner