over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - All the Info is Here!

I’ve done this wasn’t fun.

Had a cap break on me so I took the powder and mixed it with water.

I even recommend people should place a cap under running water before taking it just incase there is any residue powder on there. Even just the residue powder can be horrible for the throat and mine would burn badly but when washing them first I never had any issues. For the same reason I also recommend swallowing your dnp cap with a lot of water. Some caps (any supp) sometimes come back up if I don't make sure I drink plenty of water and with dnp it's not a good feeling when that happens. People think fish oil is bad but dnp is like ginger root x 3 :eek::D

In the kids psych unit I used to work the would “parashoot” shit. Coffeegrounds, crushed up diet pills, ect

Just dump 250mg onto a piece of toilet paper and make it into a tiny ball. Pop and chug the shit outta water.

Lol but don’t do that. Dnp torches the throat. Had a capsule get stuck halfway and the heartburn was fucking terrible. ALL day terrible.

With a certain sponsor here selling properly dosed caps locally at a good price, don’t mess with raws

And heavy metal contamination is a serious possibility

Burns the throat and stains anything in comes in contact with right away..... just inspecti g turns the house yellow 😳 lol

And don't take it on an empty stomach, either!

You'd think you wouldn't have to tell people that, but...

Then you have people like me.

Now running 400 dnp of geno, I started with 200 for 4 days but I did not feel much heat, now it is my 4 day with 400 and i start to feel the sides, bad sleep, yellow sperm, more heat..
I continue for 1 week more.

is it really necessary to carb deplete before starting the dnp?

OR

could i just take 500mg the first day then 250mg there after

Now running 400 dnp of geno, I started with 200 for 4 days but I did not feel much heat, now it is my 4 day with 400 and i start to feel the sides, bad sleep, yellow sperm, more heat..
I continue for 1 week more.

how are you running 200 doesnt it come as 250?

is it really necessary to carb deplete before starting the dnp?

OR

could i just take 500mg the first day then 250mg there after

No, it's not necessary to carb deplete. The dnp does a great job of that all in it's own. If you don't carb deplete, you may get more heat in the beginning, but that's about it.

When we finish a DNP cycle, for how many more days does dnp work in our system? Sunday was my last day 400mg for 18 days and today I don't notice any of the sides, I suppose a couple of days more to lose the water.

When we finish a DNP cycle, for how many more days does dnp work in our system? Sunday was my last day 400mg for 18 days and today I don't notice any of the sides, I suppose a couple of days more to lose the water.
I think it varies but I think a week is a safe bet. The overheating sides dissipate almost immediately. The reduction in work capacity takes 5 or so days to improve.

I think it varies but I think a week is a safe bet. The overheating sides dissipate almost immediately. The reduction in work capacity takes 5 or so days to improve.
I thought that, I guess the metabolism is still high for days after finish the cycle.

I was getting DNP sweats when I ate carbs for about two weeks after my first cycle. My metabolism still seemed to be in hyper drive. Then it wasn't, and I kept overeating, anyway.

Some guys ask me what diet to use on dnp or any pointers I may have when using it. Obviously they should know what diet to run if they are going to use dnp but that's a different subject. There are many different approaches someone could take but it makes sense to follow a fairly low carb/fat and higher protein diet. That can change depending upon the person and their stats and nutritional needs. However something that doesn't change is you should stay hydrated throughout the day when using dnp. I find drinking between meals is optimal as it aids digestion having little fluid with the food you intake. As you will lose fluids/electrolytes at a greater rate on dnp I always recommend taking a hydration product. That could be just some electrolyte tabs in water and you don't need a lot but just enough to ensure you stay hydrated. Ideally an EAA product with a hydration complex would be ideal as you are taking in constant EAA's through the day and staying hydrated in the process.

Can one who is on 12.5mg Hydrochlorothiazide (doctor prescribed) still run DNP and be safe? Since HCTZ is a diuretic, would it make it a lot more dangerous to run low dose of DNP? What'd the main precautions to take be?

I saw a new post and was wondering "lmao who the fuck would run dnp right now?"

Honestly, if I were you, I wouldn't. A side effect of hctz is electrolyte disturbances, as it is, dnp is going to make it that much worse. I dunno where you live, but in the USA it's hot as fuckin rattlesnake pussy and running DNP for anyone would probably be a dumb idea.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear