over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP among BB's

And, I'm not having a good day. Actually everything was under control for the most part of running my Tren cycle, but now we are towards the end things have changed.

yeah.. getting off of tren tends to change a lot of things.

for better and for worse (mostly better) :eek:

It's okay to bitch about doing cardio, but it's not bad once you learn to enjoy it. I might catch some shit for this, but I feel everyone should do cardio these days.....too many benefits.

It's okay to bitch about doing cardio, but it's not bad once you learn to enjoy it. I might catch some shit for this, but I feel everyone should do cardio these days.....too many benefits.

idk... seems like most of PM has shared the same sentiment for nearly a decade..

you're definitely not wrong.

It's nice to see DNP being spoken about in a positive light these days. Back in the day, if you even mentioned DNP, you'd get flamed and people would scream out all sorts of unproven misinformation they pull out of their ass parroting other ignorant posts.

A lot of those same people probably just took their way healthier daily tren injections too

Gonna need a citation showing tren is unhealthy!

Gonna need a citation showing tren is unhealthy!

You can use Tren year around and never come off. I think you would be good taking 100mg ed for the rest of your life......LOL. I wonder how long until you experienced major problems

Maybe this has been asked, but I wonder with all the guys competing what percentage of competitors use DNP? Do you believe it's wide spread?

Absolutely

To people that use it, say at the beginning of prep, how do you deal with still losing weight when coming off it?

From what I've heard, most people generally drop calories extremely low when running it (in order to make the dnp 'worth it'), which in my mind leaves little room to continue dropping calories as the diet progresses? Almost like starting a contest prep with a suicide cut which makes continually progressing difficult.

Not against the idea of it at all, just struggling to see how it's best used in this scenario. Does anyone ever use it at higher calories in order to prevent this downregulation?

You start with high calories.

You add cardio, clean the diet, add DNP.

2 weeks pass and then, add more cardio and/or reduce calories, add ECA, add more DNP.

The same process as in any court diet, only that you have a powerful poker in the deck.

You can use Tren year around and never come off. I think you would be good taking 100mg ed for the rest of your life......LOL. I wonder how long until you experienced major problems

Didn't take me too long sadly

it's different for everyone

IIRC, Big A did this for years with no apparent issues.

I've known only one guy that ran it for well over a year. He was like you can run Tren year round with no issues. His problem was he was snorting a lot of coke while using among other things.

I've known only one guy that ran it for well over a year. He was like you can run Tren year round with no issues. His problem was he was snorting a lot of coke while using among other things.

I imagine he didn't specify on the doses...

50mg a week year round? probably not a huge deal.

i ran 100-150mg ED for almost a year straight.

i could have kept going, i stopped because i was doing shots ED and i literally just couldn't stand it anymore. ED shots are fine short term, but when you want to actually do things in life (ie vacation, etc) it's obnoxious to have to worry about that pin every single day. not to mention the potential scar tissue build up. by the time i was done with that cycle i had increased my glute pin from 1in to 1.5in and my pec/lat/delt pins from 5/8 needs to 1 inch needles because i just couldnt push oil through anymore from scar tissue build up.

It seems like a great stack to lose weight, lol.

I was using it (tren ace) for about 6 months at a time with some breaks here and there for a 3 year period. Doses ranged from 50-100mg per day during that time. I took very little precautions with my health though. If I has been eating a low inflammation diet and taking all the health supps I know about now, I'd most likely not have done as much damage to my heart as I had.

I figured a few years wasn't gonna kill me. It almost did.

https://news.yale.edu/2015/02/26/ya...-type-2-diabetes-and-fatty-liver-disease-rats

"In the next phase of the study, Shulman and his team developed a new oral, controlled-release form of DNP, known as CRMP, which maintained the drug at concentrations that were more than a 100-fold lower than the toxic threshold. Administered once daily, CRMP delivered similar positive results, reversing fatty liver, insulin resistance, and hyperglycemia in rat models of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes, as well as liver inflammation and liver fibrosis in a rodent model of NASH, with no adverse effects."

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws