over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP among BB's

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Maybe this has been asked, but I wonder with all the guys competing what percentage of competitors use DNP? Do you believe it's wide spread?

Personally i think dnp is used more by the none competitors like myself. Im sure dnp is used by some competitors but ive never spoken to one that uses it consistantly in every competition.

I'd be interested in finding out. I use it but don't compete or plan on competing. Everyone has a fascination with it bc it works. I want to hear more.

Strange a lot of them won’t admit it.. just shows how low IQ a lot of bodybuilders are. Unable to use some thinking skills and realise that dnp at the recommended doses 200-400mg (600-800 for nuts who like to suffer) is healthier then the stimulants and aas they abuse.

You want to scoff at the “nattys” that want to build muscle the “hard and honest way” and you choose the quick and easy *****smart***** way through chemicals. But when it comes to dieting and losing fat you take the opposite stance???? Lol “what happend to suffering and grinding the hard way. Diet diet diet. Lazy fcks use DNP. Shit is used in dynamite hurr durr. ** takes adderal and ephedrine and 75mcg t3**

Shit don’t make sense.
So it’s either

A. They do use it and just deny it
B. They don’t use it because they are absolute fools.

Last edited:
I'm going with option A. I never saw a reason to take adderal while working out....would help while dieting, but it's too potent where I wouldn't eat a thing and lose tons of muscle

Probably not used often. I've always maintained it's better for fat people. Most don't get fat in the offseason anymore. If you're in decent shape year round, I don't think losing fat that quickly is useful in a contest prep.

I'm sure some have used it for whatever reasons though

approximately 12.56% of competitors have used it

and an additional 4.88% have thought about using it

Jordan Peters made a video talking about DNP. Stated he has used it himself and knows quite a bit of people who have used it along with Olympian competitors. Used more so than not, but will they used it if they absolutely need? Yes. Do they want to? No.

I thought the additional was near 50%....?

cracks me up when IFBB pros are like...

'I would never do THIS' or 'ive never gone past this dose'

sure bud... you're involved in a sport where literally the more drugs you take, the bigger you will get (diminishing returns, of course)... and you (generally speaking) ONLY get paid if you win

and you're telling me that you would leave a bunch of stones unturned? :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's like my buddies don't know I'm using DNP. If they say like man you have leaned out, I'm just like been really watching my diet and upping the cardio.....LOL....I'm so full of shit.

I would think it would be crazy for a pro not to use DNP, or even someone who does shows. I find it weird how some are so scared of it, but they used huge amounts of AAS/HGH with slin. If you know what you are doing it's very safe. It's kind of like aspirin, don't take the whole bottle....I'm going to get beat up on this one, but that's how I feel

if they can get their hands on it I'm 100% sure they will use it...

It's like my buddies don't know I'm using DNP. If they say like man you have leaned out, I'm just like been really watching my diet and upping the cardio.....LOL....I'm so full of shit.

I would think it would be crazy for a pro not to use DNP, or even someone who does shows. I find it weird how some are so scared of it, but they used huge amounts of AAS/HGH with slin. If you know what you are doing it's very safe. It's kind of like aspirin, don't take the whole bottle....I'm going to get beat up on this one, but that's how I feel

I don't think they are scared of it, but the side effects can be pretty gnarly.

My main issue with it , is where it leaves you energy balance wise. That for me makes it a touch unpredictable in a prep . Say we use it at 14-10’weeks out at 200/day tops, after this phase there is a period of trying to work out new maintenance cals to keep coming down. I’m leaning more to it in mini cuts and tidy ups that last only that period n then it’s back to growing .

Jordan

Side effects are based on the individual and dose. Even at 200 mg I'm fine energy wise. I don't feel bad or lethargic. Now if I go up to 400 mg's it's a different story.

My guess it's use to quite prevalent early on in a prep when the coach wants to get the guy within 15 pounds of his stage condition, but that within 6 weeks a coach doesn't want to throw a big wild card into the equation with regards to glycogen depletion, water retention, etc. Just too many variables in the mix, and my guess is they would want to simplify things to make sure they're dialed in.

My guess it's use to quite prevalent early on in a prep when the coach wants to get the guy within 15 pounds of his stage condition, but that within 6 weeks a coach doesn't want to throw a big wild card into the equation with regards to glycogen depletion, water retention, etc. Just too many variables in the mix, and my guess is they would want to simplify things to make sure they're dialed in.

This seems logical.

Is DNP a devil or angel when compared its powerful effects and terrible side effcets.

I’ve never competed but have a very close friend that just competed nationals, he’s actually done nats a few times and placed well, top 5 and better but I forget what weight class, not a huge guy though but I assume it’s the same concept?

So bare with me;

But I’m not sure why some guys on here talking about competing and only being able to use it at the beginning or not at all, here’s my hypothesis:

We all saw Little Slice go from pretty much fat fuck (no bully bro) to contest shape if not looking 2 weeks out tops in about 3-4 weeks (which is what I hear, where you want to be ready anyway and cruise into the show already ahead and dialed in)

And yes I get it would take a little bit of time to learn your body coming off DNP and dialing in but, hear me out.....

So in the amount of time you guys are taking to prep (some of you 16 weeks) you could literally do 3-4 DNP runs in that time frame and learn to dial yourself in (I’m not saying consecutively but you can split the time over say 6 months and really learn yourself)

So to think about it even more, when doing the numbers, doesn’t it make more sense to take 6 months - 1 year doing “mini” preps with DNP and learn to dial yourself in.......

THEN start competing and doing preps in HALF the time? HALF the stress on your body maybe?!

Then maybe realize in HALF THE TIME that this sport isn’t worth it and your health is and you do something else? :eek: :D lol

Last edited:
Is DNP a devil or angel when compared its powerful effects and terrible side effcets.

Ha ha. I guess this depends on who you ask. I only say it's the devil when not taking proper pre-cautions, but so is a lot of things. The real problem is the devil comes out when you have no idea what you're doing. I would assume most guys on here know what they are doing when using DNP, but if not that's scary, but so is taking a shit load of tren year round acting like it's no big deal. No, it's not going to kill you immediately like DNP can, but it will eventually

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws