over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and Free Radicals: Fact or Fiction?

wutang11

Newbies
I have heard both sides of the story when it comes to DNP and the release of free radicals. Some say it causes a huge release of free radicals and others say this is just a myth. What is the real story behind free radicals and DNP?

fat burning is called beta oxidation

oxidized molecules produce free radicals and since DNP is so good at fat burning, i will say yes.

plus any healthy supps (vitamins/anti ox/minerals etc etc) we shold all be taking anyways.

Correctly to me means lower doses for longer periods.

250-500mgs for 3 weeks and I've always felt fine and the weight just pours off.

my max dose is 150mg lol

finding the right dose is the key

But........DNP is a great tool if used correctly..........actually a longevity drug also....

I'm sure someone might read that and say "Hmmmm, a carcinogenic longevity drug?"...

I guess it's just not that simple...

I think people die less from what they put in their bodies than from what they DON'T put in their bodies. I'm not saying cigarrettes are good etc, just that a good source of antioxidants like vit C is likely beneficial in fighting relatively unavoidable toxins like car exhaust etc...

Bump.....waiting on phils response. I'd like to know what you recommend would be a good dosage, and for how long. I've always have been scared to try this stuff. Thanks Phil

Gotta agree with an above poster that finding the right dose is KEY with DNP. People react different with this drug. I have tried 200mg, 400mg, and 600mg. Honestly 200mg is the only way I can run it without destroying myself physically in the process. I couldn't run anything higher than 200mg unless I had no job, because the way it makes me sweat, especially in the warmer months, would tip any employer or fellow employees off that something wasn't right. Now if they knew I was on a fat burner OK thats one thing but more or less I'm sure they'd think I was having some kind of heroin withdrawals or something from the way it makes me look/feel.

I'd rather run something like a 3-4 weeker @ 200mg with a normal amount of cardio and weight training. In the higher doses you will notice your stamina plummet completely. Weights you are usually pushing out 8-10 reps on you'll be spent after 3 reps, no joke. I know this is a cutting phase drug obviously, for extreme weight loss, but there are better options where you don't have to sacrifice gains and in some cases stop the weights all together.

My last DNP cycle started at 400mg and I bumped it up to 600mg at day 4 and stayed on that for 10 more days. All in all I lost about 12lbs a week after my cycle was over, I let the water retention drop off because I went for my final weigh in.

I'd recommend low dose "longer" cycles of DNP to anyone. It allows you to continue doing moderate cardio and weight training. 400mg+ for me = my lift sessions are basically shot, and cardio you can forget doing cardio whatsoever. Higher dose cycles are better if you are unemployed and can afford to lay around and sleep all day and stay out of public places when you are looking like a sweaty zombie.

Well

I'm sure someone might read that and say "Hmmmm, a carcinogenic longevity drug?"...

I guess it's just not that simple...

I think people die less from what they put in their bodies than from what they DON'T put in their bodies. I'm not saying cigarrettes are good etc, just that a good source of antioxidants like vit C is likely beneficial in fighting relatively unavoidable toxins like car exhaust etc...

From weight loss ONLY.......fat loss....large amounts of fat loss.....in SOME cases......of course it could kill you in other ways...........

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear