advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and Free Radicals - overthinking it or a real issue?

superbigd

Registered
Hey guys,
I've ran DNP before but never knew that the potential for increased free radicals was an issue. However i did know that peripheral neuropathy and cataracts was a risk.

Is there an increased risk of free radicals on DNP, and if so how significant is it?
I have read studies that say DNP is actually neuroprotective so any insight from our more gifted members would be appreciated

yeah it causes free radicals..

you know what else causes free radicals?

the

fucking

sun

Oh no he didn’t!!!
Things about to get real in here!
Don’t nobody attack Little Slice’s DNP! 🐈

Attachments

• 0FE5E116-3AEC-4222-9009-7F1881664BCB.jpeg
    0FE5E116-3AEC-4222-9009-7F1881664BCB.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 179
yeah it causes free radicals..

you know what else causes free radicals?
the
fucking
sun

Asking for some measurable level of perspective slice.

Also, another topic that needs to be discussed- why is the word little in front of your name? :D

Asking for some measurable level of perspective slice.

Also, another topic that needs to be discussed- why is the word little in front of your name? :D

im not sure that the amount of free radicals produced by DNP can readily be quantified

but the fact that it hasn't been linked to any form of cancer (whereas the sun has been linked to cancers, both deadly and otherwise), i find somewhat telling.

as for my username, it's a nickname :eek:

Hey guys,
I've ran DNP before but never knew that the potential for increased free radicals was an issue. However i did know that peripheral neuropathy and cataracts was a risk.

Is there an increased risk of free radicals on DNP, and if so how significant is it?
I have read studies that say DNP is actually neuroprotective so any insight from our more gifted members would be appreciated

No one is stating it's healthy. But you should ask yourself how many posters on promuscle are or have used dnp. Forgetting the horror stories which usually result from high dosed dnp, barely drinking water or eating and doing cardio etc. Do you have any idea how many guys run that stuff on here and have done mutliple times? All I ever get are pm's about dnp :eek: It's overtaken tren :p

So yes you should be smart if you want to cycle it and stay hydrated, consume anti-oxidants and electrolytes etc. Always be safe than sorry but yes I would say you are overthinking things. As long as you are sensible with the dose it should be fine for you.

researchers are also studying it as a potential treatment for diabetes and neurological disoders

doubt theyd be doing that if the free radicals were a massive concern

take some NAC and some A-LA

I've ran Dnp couple months ago. It's not that beast that everyone talks about it. 200-400mg day, you should be fine. Buy some Gatorades and drink water. G2g

take antioxidants; NAC, GREEN TEA, ALA.. ect. Lots of water ..

I’ve ran DNP few times. You do not need high doses , that’s when shit hits the fan. stick to 200-300..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one is stating it's healthy.

I would actually go so far as to say that DNP can be healthy for you, if you fit under a certain category (prediabetic, obese, have NAFLD, are genetically prone to dementia and Alzheimer's, etc).

ive read that maintaining insulin sensitivity is an essential part of living a long and disease-free life.

take antioxidants; NAC, GREEN TEA, ALA.. ect. Lots of water ..

I’ve ran DNP few times. You do not need high doses , that’s when shit hits the fan. stick to 200-300..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree 200-300 is all i need when i have time to cut, there was time i push it to much higher doses up to 600mg but that doses aren't good at all, stay low and keep it "safer"

Stacking it with Vit E,Vit C,Vit D,Curcumin,ALA,NAC,Broccoli extract,Garlic

What kind of diet is best on DNP, to protect health?

Some type of keto diet?

I've heard it can skyrocket blood sugars, which cannot be healthy.

Antioxidants like NAC and ALA would seem wise.

What kind of diet is best on DNP, to protect health?

Some type of keto diet?

I've heard it can skyrocket blood sugars, which cannot be healthy.

Antioxidants like NAC and ALA would seem wise.

high protein, low carb, low fat.

it doesn't skyrocket blood sugars... enough with spreading this fucking bullshit.

it elevates them, sure.. mine was around 105 last time I had it checked (fasted).

high protein, low carb, low fat.

it doesn't skyrocket blood sugars... enough with spreading this fucking bullshit.

it elevates them, sure.. mine was around 105 last time I had it checked (fasted).

If you're living off tuna and mustard, with 105 fasted blood sugar, I would classify that as elevating blood sugar pretty strongly.

What about the average guy who keeps eating carbs all day?

researchers are also studying it as a potential treatment for diabetes and neurological disoders

doubt theyd be doing that if the free radicals were a massive concern

take some NAC and some A-LA
As stated above, just take NAC, C and ALA during DNP and you'll be fine. Co-administer your NAC with C away from training. Use ALA (I prefer an ALCAR+ALA combo cap as they have amazing synergy together) before carb meals (and not right before training).

I'm always on this year round anyway. Plus tons of other shit.

If you're living off tuna and mustard, with 105 fasted blood sugar, I would classify that as elevating blood sugar pretty strongly.

What about the average guy who keeps eating carbs all day?

ok.

well first you said 'skyrocket'..

every time I have had my FBS taken on DNP, it's been below 110.. that's with carbs, without carbs, with/without GH.. etc.

it's really not a concern.

I still do not understand why it raises sugar levels. :banghead:

I only supplement with vitamin C, I do not think you need anything else. I drink a lot of water (in DNP or not), and take a lot of salt, broccoli and oregano.

I still do not understand why it raises sugar levels. :banghead:

I only supplement with vitamin C, I do not think you need anything else. I drink a lot of water (in DNP or not), and take a lot of salt, broccoli and oregano.

it greatly reduces insulin output.

it's also been speculated that it causes significant release of glycogen from muscles (why it flattens you out so quick).

I love this world. People here are dissecting what diet is best to protect health with (hopefully) judicious use of DNP, steroids, peptides etc to go along with a workout plan. Then you have the general public that smokes, drinks way too much, is almost completely inactive, and has a diet that consistently gets them fatter each year. lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131