over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and heat, diet coke

thewizkid

Registered
I was looking at DNP threads. I always though the heat was a side effect from carbohydrate intake and the body not being able to use it so it's 'burned off as heat'. I could be wrong, I haven't actually researched DNP too much since I don't plan on ever taking it.

But what had me curious was someone said diet pepsi increased their body temp and they had the severe heat side effect. What could be the reason for this?

I was looking at DNP threads. I always though the heat was a side effect from carbohydrate intake and the body not being able to use it so it's 'burned off as heat'. I could be wrong, I haven't actually researched DNP too much since I don't plan on ever taking it.

But what had me curious was someone said diet pepsi increased their body temp and they had the severe heat side effect. What could be the reason for this?

Never happened to me - dont read to much "internet stuff"

It's the carbs that get me heated up.

Usually while I'm eating and when I eat spicy food - obv.

they must have gotten a real pepsi by mistake

I've known fast food workers who will purposefully give people full-sugared sodas instead of their requested diet sodas....

especially when the customers are fat as fuck and pull the "5 triple quarter pounders with cheese, 3 fries.....and a diet coke pls".

:rolleyes:

I've known fast food workers who will purposefully give people full-sugared sodas instead of their requested diet sodas....

especially when the customers are fat as fuck and pull the "5 triple quarter pounders with cheese, 3 fries.....and a diet coke pls".

LOL you'd think they do the opposite for someone ordering 5 triple quarter pounds with cheese, 3 fries and a regular coke to help them out a little by switching them to a diet, easing on the sauce, maybe taking a bite out of the burger to cut the calories

Last edited:

lol. I do that.

Extra Sammich > Large Coke fully leaded

LOL you'd think they do the opposite for someone ordering 5 triple quarter pounds with cheese, 3 fries and a regular coke to help them out a little by switching them to a diet, easing on the sauce, maybe taking a bite out of the burger to cut the calories

they want to help them to an early grave.

fatties cost the US hundreds of billions a year... think of what we could do with that money :confused:

more carbohydrate maybe can increase body temp, and the pepsi contain much carbohydrate

I've gotten plenty hot on DNP with very low carb intake. Even on a nearly keto diet. Especially when I'm sleeping.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

wow that sucks
Yeah I avoid that shit like the plague these days... I am absolutely miserable on it and I seem to get just as good of results just dieting correctly and doing my damn cardio..

In fact my last run with dnp was about 3 weeks ago, I am prepping for a show and decided to run some for a couple weeks. I made it 3 days then swore I'd never use it again. And not only that but I let it get to my head "I'm on dnp.. my diet can slip a little" and had myself a little junk binge that ended with me puking in the sink lol that of course is my own fault, not the dnp. But yeah I don't like the stuff.

Yeah I avoid that shit like the plague these days... I am absolutely miserable on it and I seem to get just as good of results just dieting correctly and doing my damn cardio..

In fact my last run with dnp was about 3 weeks ago, I am prepping for a show and decided to run some for a couple weeks. I made it 3 days then swore I'd never use it again. And not only that but I let it get to my head "I'm on dnp.. my diet can slip a little" and had myself a little junk binge that ended with me puking in the sink lol that of course is my own fault, not the dnp. But yeah I don't like the stuff.

I'm sure you will work it out

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I've gotten plenty hot on DNP with very low carb intake. Even on a nearly keto diet. Especially when I'm sleeping.

Staying keto keeps the heat down for me, in fact that's the only way I'll do dnp, rather painless that way other than the fatigue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is why i'll probably never do dnp it sounds like too much pain...i got great results with t3 so i don't see a reason to. I hear of some people suffering like crazy with the heat and not even losing weight? I know some people cheat but even on t3 i was eating a ton. Was all clean food since I was dieting but i needed to eat a ton or i'd lose too much weight(5-6k calories, or i'd drop 0.5-1lb a day atleast with 3-4k calories). I probably could have gotten away with cheat food or whatnot but i didn't want to risk it

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity