over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and insulin while dieting?

Real question—whats the poiint of the slin? Just to feel pumped?

IMO, if thats the ONLY reason to use it, then there's no point.
Just accept that you're gonna be flat for 1-2 weeks.

The ORIGINAL idea of slin/DNP back in the 90's was a bullshit lose fat and gain muscle at the same time idea....nonsense to me.

If you are using DNP, then you muuust want to be lean as fast as possible. So why would you slow that down in any way possible with slin ???

You're basically driving a Formula 1 car on the freeway and only going 100mph...you COULD go 200, but you're choosing to go slower why??

I agree. I don't understand why guys complain about being flat on DNP, it's only 2 weeks or so, relax, it's not forever. Do the 2 weeks, drop fat as fast and as much as you can, then move on. Being flat for 2 weeks isn't the end of the world.

I agree. I don't understand why guys complain about being flat on DNP, it's only 2 weeks or so, relax, it's not forever. Do the 2 weeks, drop fat as fast and as much as you can, then move on. Being flat for 2 weeks isn't the end of the world.

Well my goal is to recomp so any edge I can get is nice Better pumps in the gym are great , workouts are much better then without t. But the main thing here is i am using microdoses t shuttle other supplements and Intra workout nutrients into the muscle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2IU is not a “micro dose”

“Recomping” is the most ineffective way to get anything done

Humalog is active 2-4 hours post injection so every time you pin it you’re gonna be redepositing the fats/carbs your body is releasing... Kinda fighting the DNP here

Why not just take the log preworkout if you must?

Not to say you won’t get results but without a control there’s no way to tell if this is better or worse...

Just curious, what’s your diet for this?

All carbs peri workout. Log taken upon waking. (No carbs ) Then again pre and post workout. No carbs on non training days. Every other day. And one high carb day a week as needed

So while we’re talking fat loss and insulin. Why is it some top guys are using it before a cardio session and saying it’s great for fat loss?

So while we’re talking fat loss and insulin. Why is it some top guys are using it before a cardio session and saying it’s great for fat loss?

I can’t say factually as I’m not a “top guy” but Many guys use it to shuttle other things it’s the most anabolic thing you can put in your body if ur using it correctly it a great tool. I have jussttttt started to scratch the surface

Assuming other factors are at play I would guess it would be to drop blood sugar so fat is burned instead, or to get into ketosis or they're taking it with carnitine etc

All carbs peri workout. Log taken upon waking. (No carbs ) Then again pre and post workout. No carbs on non training days. Every other day. And one high carb day a week as needed

I misinterpreted I thought you were taking a lot more shots through out the day... Even so I would probably just limit it to pre

I haven't used it with DNP specifically, but I have used insulin while dieting pretty successfully. Mainly pre workout to get the most out of my carb intake and high hgh dose as I limit my carb intake to pre, intra and post workout while cutting. Just protein and fats the rest of the day. Can't imagine why it wouldn't work well with DNP as well.

I haven't used it with DNP specifically, but I have used insulin while dieting pretty successfully. Mainly pre workout to get the most out of my carb intake and high hgh dose as I limit my carb intake to pre, intra and post workout while cutting. Just protein and fats the rest of the day. Can't imagine why it wouldn't work well with DNP as well.

Exactly

The difference is dieting vs recomping (simultaneously gaining muscle)

The difference is dieting vs recomping (simultaneously gaining muscle)

Yeah that's true, I'm not a big believer in re-comping to be honest. I think the best approach is to maximise one or the other. In this case keeping all/most of your muscle mass while burning fat. A true recomp is very hard to achieve unless under the right conditions (e.g. you haven't trained in a while and muscle memory is playing a big role or you're a beginner or genetic freak/super responder)

Yeah that's true, I'm not a big believer in re-comping to be honest. I think the best approach is to maximise one or the other. In this case keeping all/most of your muscle mass while burning fat. A true recomp is very hard to achieve unless under the right conditions (e.g. you haven't trained in a while and muscle memory is playing a big role or you're a beginner or genetic freak/super responder)

I’m not a hyper responder however training has been shit for some time plus I’m comming off a a 6 month cruise All the ducks are in a row and we will see where it goes Either way I gain experience and know for next time. All about progression

The ORIGINAL idea of slin/DNP back in the 90's was a bullshit lose fat and gain muscle at the same time idea....nonsense to me.

If you are using DNP, then you muuust want to be lean as fast as possible. So why would you slow that down in any way possible with slin ???

You're basically driving a Formula 1 car on the freeway and only going 100mph...you COULD go 200, but you're choosing to go slower why??

Good analogy

Good analogy

Because it’s a highway and not a prepped track if I punch it I’m just going to spin the tires and go nowhere. Doesn’t matter how much power you have unless you can put it to the ground

Efficiency is the name of the game

I have seen first hand the power of a good recomp (mostly enhanced athletes) and those gains are a lot easier to solidify staying the same weight on the scale and getting leaner and harder. Happens all the time if you know what you are doing and pay attention to detail.

Yes I’m taking dnp. However I’m also not trying to incinerate muscle in the process just to get the fat off In a week.

but...but... bber said that DNP lowers your FBS!

still waiting on that single study :rolleyes:

bc3437771d21de6c126c7e2122047d77.png

3 days in zero added carbs. Gh isn’t helping but by no means making it that high. 5 ius

I would say I’m two weeks into my dnp insulin protocol and I just want to say my body is recomping like crazy. Scale isn’t moving. But I’m getting noticeably leaner (abs are more pronounced by the day) and clothes are fitting tighter in all the right places I am holding onto a good amount of water so vascularity is not great and my love handles (where I hold the most bloat are bad). But I know once I come off that will all shed. Got to go over the plan with my coach and see how long we are going to run this portion. If things keep progressing like this I don’t foresee neededing to be on dnp more then another week or 2

I would say I’m two weeks into my dnp insulin protocol and I just want to say my body is recomping like crazy. Scale isn’t moving. But I’m getting noticeably leaner (abs are more pronounced by the day) and clothes are fitting tighter in all the right places I am holding onto a good amount of water so vascularity is not great and my love handles (where I hold the most bloat are bad). But I know once I come off that will all shed. Got to go over the plan with my coach and see how long we are going to run this portion. If things keep progressing like this I don’t foresee neededing to be on dnp more then another week or 2

lol.. your lovehandles aren't 'bloat' or water retention... they are fat.

that's the thicket portion of fat on the human body, generally speaking.

IMO, dnp doesnt make you hold water.. just flattens out your muscles completely and makes them feel soft and doughy.

and since they are flat, they don't appear through the fat as well as when they were full, so they look like they are faded

ive been completely shredded on DNP, and i was definitely not holding water lol... it's just adipose.

That can def be it as well. My love handles are absolutely the worsttttt and it’s the last place I lose on my body very stubborn for me. Just gotta keep dieting hard

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume