over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and insulin while dieting?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wondering if anyone has done it here. I seen the topic of trying to grow with it. I thought it wouldn’t work. I’m wondering if a 250 mg dnp dose for a longer period of time, would work post workout here and there to help fill back up. Or if it would be like shooting a shotgun at a steel plate. Only leaving u in a hot fucked up mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't

I figured u would have tried it brother. Glad u chimed in. Getting ready to hit the gym. I was going with the idea of just giving it a try. I’ll hold out.

yessir

didn't lose fat cuz of the insulin

and didn't gain muscle cuz of the DNP

:eek:

DNP doesn't like carbs and if you go hypo you need carbs..This leads to all kinds of bad things. So ya dont

DNP will make you hyperglycemic

i didn't need carbs when i used it with insulin... but i wasn't using much insulin

and everyone is different :eek:

DNP will make you hyperglycemic

i didn't need carbs when i used it with insulin... but i wasn't using much insulin

and everyone is different :eek:

Why would you say it makes you hyperglycemic? DNP increases insulin sensitivity and there is no reason to think it's going to elevate blood sugar, it's going to do the opposite; and as a type 1 diabetic I can say this is absolutely a fact.

Why would you say it makes you hyperglycemic? DNP increases insulin sensitivity and there is no reason to think it's going to elevate blood sugar, it's going to do the opposite; and as a type 1 diabetic I can say this is absolutely a fact.

From my experiences while on DNP it makes my BG go up. In the weeks following coming off, then my BG goes down and things seem to reset a little.

Yeah don't, depending on your dosage of DNP and insulin you can really get yourself in trouble. There is some benefit there,but if your a amateur you can do more harm than the benefit is worth.
Dan Duchaine worked with this a lot in the 90's using it post work out only to help with recovery,not to put on size.
But yeah just don't

well, you're wrong.

I did a run several months ago with it.
I used it between meals, and on empty stomach in the morning, before cardio.
But I was on keto. And I was only doing 2iu fast acting slin.
The days I used hgh, i did 3ius.
Got me pissing alot of ketones. (Measured with sticks)

my wife has gone hypo several time while on dnp.

From my experiences while on DNP it makes my BG go up. In the weeks following coming off, then my BG goes down and things seem to reset a little.

Same here. I keep close eye on mine. Every time I go on it rises. When I go off 3-4 days later it ends up lower than before I started.

Theoretically, does DNP interfere much with muscle growth?
What I mean is, a bodybuilder can often grow into a show as he ramps up the gear. But what if the guy is
is on low dose DNP, does it make it much harder to do this?

My thinking so far has been to employ it at the start of prep only because it appears to sort of exhaust your body and may not be the best thing to use at the end when you want to look "fresh". Thoughts?

My thinking so far has been to employ it at the start of prep only because it appears to sort of exhaust your body and may not be the best thing to use at the end when you want to look "fresh". Thoughts?

Surely it is a good idea to cut DNP the final 2 weeks before a contest, but you can use it throughout your prep.

my wife has gone hypo several time while on dnp.

confirmed with glucometer?

Theoretically, does DNP interfere much with muscle growth?
What I mean is, a bodybuilder can often grow into a show as he ramps up the gear. But what if the guy is
is on low dose DNP, does it make it much harder to do this?

dnp interferes with muscle growth.

i doubt the very top bodybuilders use DNP

The effects of DNP in the prevention of neurotoxicity and aggregation of β-amyloid, promotion of neurite outgrowth and neuronal differentiation reviewed above suggest that DNP should be explored as a lead compound for the development of novel therapeutic approaches for AD and, possibly, for other devastating and as yet incurable neurological disorders.

Moreover, mild mitochondrial uncoupling by low doses of DNP may also be of benefit in a range of neurological disorders in which excitotoxicity and oxidative stress play major roles. Finally, the ability of DNP to stimulate neurite outgrowth and neuronal differentiation may also be of interest in strategies aimed to stimulate nerve regeneration.

on a semi related note, another reason DNP is awesome :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity