over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and muscle flatness

digbick

Registered
On 400mg powder dnp for 14 days,problem is my abs did not pop out,yet there are veins running under the skin,and still losing weight (0.5-1lbs per day)..

Does it has anything to do with water retention and muscle flatness people are talking about..

Going to stop dnp today,if water retention is the problem how long does it take for me to see the result?thanks

The DNP wipes out the glycogen which drastically helps in a getting a pump and also causes some water retention.

a guy i train with from time to time decided to do a show way closer than he is in shape for so he is running 400mg a day with a zero carbs moderate fat diet and making great progress , he is planning 21 days on 7 days off to asses where he is then a possible nother 21 days..

He is pretty experienced with it and says that he is as dry as he is gonna get 5 days after he stops DNP when the dose is 400-500mg a day.

He swears that a zero carb diet is the best way to run DNP , says that you burn just as much fat and don't feel like shit the whole time.

He spikes himself into ketosis with couple small shots of insulin on Sunday morning when he takes his first dose then follows a 1.5g Protein , .1/2g fat per pound of body weight diet , takes a small ECY dose 4x a day to keep hunger and cravings at bay. He trains with the same intensity he does without DNP just sweats alot more

The DNP wipes out the glycogen which drastically helps in a getting a pump and also causes some water retention.

a guy i train with from time to time decided to do a show way closer than he is in shape for so he is running 400mg a day with a zero carbs moderate fat diet and making great progress , he is planning 21 days on 7 days off to asses where he is then a possible nother 21 days..

He is pretty experienced with it and says that he is as dry as he is gonna get 5 days after he stops DNP when the dose is 400-500mg a day.

He swears that a zero carb diet is the best way to run DNP , says that you burn just as much fat and don't feel like shit the whole time.

He spikes himself into ketosis with couple small shots of insulin on Sunday morning when he takes his first dose then follows a 1.5g Protein , .1/2g fat per pound of body weight diet , takes a small ECY dose 4x a day to keep hunger and cravings at bay. He trains with the same intensity he does without DNP just sweats alot more

Do you know what dose of ECY he takes?

Do you know what dose of ECY he takes?

100mg Caffine (half a vivarin tablet)
12.5 Ephedrine (half a Bronkade)
5mg Yohimbine (2 Primaforce Yohimbine hcl)

Yea you just gotta embrace the flatness. Just know your burning love handles since there is zero glycogen left.

100mg Caffine (half a vivarin tablet)
12.5 Ephedrine (half a Bronkade)
5mg Yohimbine (2 Primaforce Yohimbine hcl)

gunsmith about how old is he and has he said what is resting heart rate is?

He is in his mid 30's , I'll ask what his BP and heart rate are , should see him today. I'm gonna wager that its NOT good because he is pretty wreckless with his drug use.

Adding yohimbine won't help much unless in the fasted state. ECY is usually too much, it raises my BP. Rotate them EC for a week then YC for a week

Yohimbine is best used pre fasted cardio. Any insulin circulating from food blunts the beta receptor lipolysis (stubborn fat)

DNP is a weird drug. I ran it few times and each time the way I look differs. hydrating and sodium helps a lot in fullness. I sweat so much at night and hydrate every time I wake up.

I'll second the 0 carb approach being best.

How many shots of insulin does he take? Im assuming its small like 2-3iu R insulin every 3 hours?

DNP is a weird drug. I ran it few times and each time the way I look differs. hydrating and sodium helps a lot in fullness. I sweat so much at night and hydrate every time I wake up.

YES!!! I remeber last year I was like "wtf are they talking about? I'm nice and dry" second time I was waddling around I was bloated so bad. I wonder if extra potassium and magnesium might help. Idk

YES!!! I remeber last year I was like "wtf are they talking about? I'm nice and dry" second time I was waddling around I was bloated so bad. I wonder if extra potassium and magnesium might help. Idk

I feel fuller on lower carb intake on DNP. Why? I have no clue what's going on ..

iirc, DNP causes potassium accretion

def don't want too much potassium

I took his blood pressure when he got to the gym today.
He had been awake for almost an hr , had two power crisp protein bars as soon as he got up , had been 4hrs since last ECY dose and before his preworkout.

148/102 , RHR 96

He had been awake for almost an hr , had two power crisp protein bars as soon as he got up , had been 4hrs since last ECY dose and before his preworkout.

148/102 , RHR 96

Whoa. No bueno...

zero carb is fine if you can handle it. i go as low as i can without feeling like shit, yes the dnp heat makes you feel like shit but being super low energy from zero carb can also make you feel like shit and can fuck with your workouts. i have 50g cream of rice pre and a banana with my shake post. that's enough to keep me at about 80% of my normal strength on 600mg dnp and still complete full work outs and daily cardio.

i need to get some ECA though for my next run, that would also be nice. normally i just drink a lot of coffee during the day and a couple diet mt. dews to stay full (carbonated drinks = great for feeling like you're full when you're starving)

Going 500 for few days make me feel dizzy n nauseous

148/102 , RHR 96

thanks

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member