over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp and my girl.

rockstar3000

Registered
Hey guys I have numerous cycles with dnp under my belt and i consider it to be a lot safe than other fat burning compounds. However My girl has bad reactions to clen, She has show interest in DNP what sparks my concern is that she has crohns and colitis. My question is are there interations between the digestive system and DNP that would affect her. She plans on taking one Cap eod of D's 250mgs. thanks in advance guys.

women and fat burning drugs seem to be a terrible mix for some reason. lol. no offense ladies.

my wife did 1 cap eod of D`s and she loved it, almost no side effects but visibile results after 30 days. She does not have chrons or colitis. I don`t think DNP is gonna mess with her digestion at all.

fitnesskatz

i agree with lucky,,,jus bad idea man,,my wife tried it and did not like it that well i feel like it has more result with males due to our metabolism plus im not sure bout med interaction with dnp dont know what she has to take

It's not clear if the incidence rate is higher in women than in men. We do know that many more women than men were reported as developing cataracts in the 1930's. There were a good 160 case reports in women and only 3 in men. What we don't know is how many women and how many men were taking it. If only a small percentage of the people taking it were men, it may be the exact same incidence rate. What we do know is that well over 100,000 people took the drug. The commonly cited incidence rate for cataracts is 1 in 1000. Your risk can probably be reduced by supplementing with antioxidants. I'd recommend a normal dose of the basics: 500-1000mg vit C/day, 400-1200 IU vit E/day and if you happen to have them, ALA, NAC, and/or quercetin. This is because a rare second order metabolite of DNP is a cataractogenic pro-oxidant. As we can see, the overwhelming majority of people can handle these just fine without developing cataracts. A small percentage, however, is somehow susceptible. Taking antioxdants would theoretically help prevent their formation. This has been shown in animal research. Note that you do not need antioxidants because of mitochondrial reactive oxygen species. his is a common myth. DNP actually limits/eliminates the production of mitochondrial ROS.

No, there's no reason to think that DNP will damage ovaries or cause infertility. Rather, the evidence suggests that DNP has no effect on fertility. Nor does it cause birth defects, though I definitely would not recommend dieting with DNP while pregnant.

Stuff I read from conciliator. The dnp-guru.

If you're running a low dose, keep antioxidants high along with glycerin, and hydrate like crazy, bet she'll be fine. If you notice stomach discomfort, loose bowel movements, rashes or oddly colored feces, stop use. If she just ends up feeling tired, irritable, sweaty and lethargic, well congratulations, the shit is working.

Last edited:
DNP is known for bloat... if she has colitis or any type of inflammatory disease... I do not think it will go over well for her. DNP is also known to produce some crazy stools and diarrhea like effects. I would not risk my girls health for something that could be done with a little cardio and e/c.

DNP is known for bloat... if she has colitis or any type of inflammatory disease... I do not think it will go over well for her. DNP is also known to produce some crazy stools and diarrhea like effects. I would not risk my girls health for something that could be done with a little cardio and e/c.

I have had IBS for a long time. Its no were as bad as what your girl has...when I did DNP I had many trips to the bathroom that I almost didnt make it in time....not something a girl would want to deal with. You're asking for a bad flare up in my opinion.

Hey guys I have numerous cycles with dnp under my belt and i consider it to be a lot safe than other fat burning compounds. However My girl has bad reactions to clen, She has show interest in DNP what sparks my concern is that she has crohns and colitis. My question is are there interations between the digestive system and DNP that would affect her. She plans on taking one Cap eod of D's 250mgs. thanks in advance guys.

What type of reaction does she get from Clen?

I don't react well to clen either so I stick with ECY stack 100mg Caffeine , 12.5mg Ephedrine and 5mg Yohimbe ever 4 hrs or so.
Nolvadex at just 10-15mg a day will also work wonders for women

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner