over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and physical job

Pamash

Newbies
Hi
So I'm planning to run DNP first time, unfortunately I'm working a physical job every weekend. Grocery store (walking all day packing up stuff)

So my plan to run 400-500mg of dnp crystal probably won't work since that physical activity could be dangerous. I was wondering if say a low dose of 200-300mg for 3-4 weeks would be doable?

Or could it be possible to run it at 4-500mg during sun-thursday and then either low dose during weekend or no dose at all? But then the half life is 36 hrs so idk how that would work in practice.

Since if I don't do my dnp cycle now during the summer I'll be working everyday and then DNP won't be possible

I will obviously notice, but if I feel fine while working and drink plenty of water then I should be fine? Just worryinf about overheating.

Last edited:
You won't overheat packing groceries and walking around. I do 400mg of Crystal and do construction work just fine. You might want to wear a sweat band cause you'll drip on their groceries.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm ok working as long as it's. it much over 50-60 outside. There is no way I could run dnp 80 and up. I work in a refinery and sometimes I have to get in hf acid suits. Even In The winter it's a mother f!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a nurse and I'm running 250. If I don't kill any patients this week I'm gonna go to 500mg on off days and keep 250 on woek days

Its not being hot and sweaty that gets me, its the intense fatigue....nothing helps. Feel like a zombie 24/7.

Its not being hot and sweaty that gets me, its the intense fatigue....nothing helps. Feel like a zombie 24/7.

Ephedrine 12.5mg+ diet Mountain Dew 2x day keeps me going on the bad days

Low dose DNP towards summer is bearable, especially if your job has AC or a fan running...

Since you said it would be your first time just stick to the lower dose, no need to have it up and down over the week.. DNP already works wonders..

Maybe after 1-2 weeks you can consider going up from there. Pay attention to your energy levels and how well you tolerate your current dose, because you'll be even more fatigued, keep caffeine tabs or ephedrine (bronkaid) on hand for when needed.

-

I would also recommended splitting a cap and and rubbing a little on your skin to test if you're allergic before starting..

I'll let you guys know when I'm planning to run Syntheselen + Synthestine with 250 mg DNP starting on Thursday for 10 days

Start at as low of a dose as possible, assess your tolerance after 4-5 days and go from there. If you need to pull the plug, you'll know it lol.

Bagging groceries is considered a physical job?

Came in here expecting like a snubbing hand or brick layer.

Thx guys i'll start with the low dosage and ill try that rub test. Is rubbing at night and if there are no hives etc by morning it's ok?

Ill run benadryl during whole cycle as precaution.

Bagging groceries is considered a physical job?

Came in here expecting like a snubbing hand or brick layer.
Haha dont shit on my job man ;) idk im not from US. But where I live the store is high paced and I'm stocking shelves always brisk walking and/or carrying and stocking goods between 10-30 pounds :p so im not standing at the cash register

Last edited:
Haha dont shit on my job man ;) idk im not from US. But where I live the store is high paced and I'm stocking shelves always brisk walking and/or carrying and stocking goods between 10-30 pounds :p so im not standing at the cash register

Not at all, don't take that the wrong way. If you're working I don't talk trash on anyone's job.

Was only saying I didn't see it as being overly physical is all.

Not at all, don't take that the wrong way. If you're working I don't talk trash on anyone's job.

Was only saying I didn't see it as being overly physical is all.

I wouldn't consider mine "physical", but 12 hours of walking/bending reaching and I'm shot at the end of the day.

Makes me laugh when my buddy gets home from an 8 hour day at a bank and is tired

Threads like this are why I recommend low dose DNP and maybe actually dialing in diet :banghead:

Keep us updated,,,would like to hear how this works for you.

Day 3.

I went

1 cap 5am d1
1 cap 5am and 7pm d2
1 cap 5am this morning and my scrubs are damp at 11:30 lol

Hi
So I'm planning to run DNP first time, unfortunately I'm working a physical job every weekend. Grocery store (walking all day packing up stuff)

So my plan to run 400-500mg of dnp crystal probably won't work since that physical activity could be dangerous. I was wondering if say a low dose of 200-300mg for 3-4 weeks would be doable?

Or could it be possible to run it at 4-500mg during sun-thursday and then either low dose during weekend or no dose at all? But then the half life is 36 hrs so idk how that would work in practice.

Since if I don't do my dnp cycle now during the summer I'll be working everyday and then DNP won't be possible

I will obviously notice, but if I feel fine while working and drink plenty of water then I should be fine? Just worryinf about overheating.

Most people can handle 1 cap per day and have a physical job. slightly more hot and sweaty with general lethargy, not overwhelming.
2 caps a day is tough, the difference between 1-2-3 caps is ridiculous. You MIGHT be able to handle 2 caps a day depending on your mental fortitude and natural propensity to sweat. It won't be pleasant.
Don't even think about 3 caps per day and a job.
No point in breaking up dose over the weekend, won't help.

Just make sure about being extra vigilant to stay hydrated

I'm a fairly expierenced user. If I was you I would do a low dose (250mg or less a day) or do a every other day protocol! Also I've noticed low carb, no carbs is the way to go with dnp if your trying to avoid the heat side effects. If I do a keto diet in the spring, winter or fall and do the 1 pill a day or EOD protocol my sides are very minimal to none at all. Due to you only working weekends, you could do a 5 on 2 off schedule ( or 4 on 3 off)For example if you work sat and sun. Just run dnp sat-wed. So when you start on sat you take it at night. then you will barely feel it on Sunday while at work because the dnp has not had time to build up. And take your Wednesday dose first thing in the a.m. so it will have time to (partially)clear before you go to work on Saturday! I've done a similar cycle with great results! Dnp does not have to be taken daily to get results!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws