over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP and sides

animal71

Banned
For all the vets here, how do you feel about DNP side effects? There is discussion about DNP killing people but of course you can say that about anything right. What's your take on DNP?

For all the vets here, how do you feel about DNP side effects? There is discussion about DNP killing people but of course you can say that about anything right. What's your take on DNP?

I actually have a close friend that uses DNP pretty regularly, and he is very cautious with his dosing. There's no question that it works incredibly well for losing fat. This is obviously potentially a very dangerous drug that I would never personally recommend to anyone, because of the fact that misdosing can be fatal. This raises your body temperature, and if you raise it too high it will kill you. I think that there are so many safe and effective options out there today for fat loss, that I see no reason to mess with DNP at all

I have no interest in using it at all. anything that makes you feel like shit is not worth it

There is discussion about DNP killing people but of course you can say that about anything right.

DNP is not "anything"... don't be fooled by those telling you it's really nothing special "if you know how to use it". :eek: Cause in fact, overdosing is very easy. Nasty compound.

I had a friend commit suicide using DNP... he wrote a letter explaining what he was doing. His girlfriend was leaving him and so he took a bunch of capsules in 1 hit and drank alcohol which dehydrated him to death.

He called for an ambulance while in the process of suffering and he died before they arrived.

There was a kid that died from using DNP back over a decade ago and the source got dragged into court. It can kill you and that is enough to keep me away. Great link by the way.

i've used it 3 times and it works well.Its not some magic pill, like some write ups and reviews make it sould like.Many people say you can eat anything on it and not excercise at all and still shed bodyfat at an amazing rate.I simple found this to not be true.I tried this and had very mininal results
Once i started eating a decent diet on it and including cardio sessions,the weight started to fly off.I couldnt work out on it period,it zapped me of my strength
I've heard of some people using it while on aas, i never used like this.I sure this would help with strength issues a good bit.

As for side effects, i can only speak for myself.I felt they were overstated.Yes i felt like shit on it, yes my sweat smelled like pig vomit.But i didnt feel i was anywhere near close to death.Sure you can die on it, if used improperly.You can overdose and dehydrate.But you can overdose on tons used for medical purposes also.You have to be an educated user or you shouldnt go near this stuff.

I had a friend commit suicide using DNP... he wrote a letter explaining what he was doing. His girlfriend was leaving him and so he took a bunch of capsules in 1 hit and drank alcohol which dehydrated him to death.

He called for an ambulance while in the process of suffering and he died before they arrived.

shit.. I accidentially almost killed myself last year with DNP..

-resting heart rate was 140
-BP was 60/30
-hyperventilating like a mfer (50 breaths a minute)...still felt like I was suffocating.
-temperature was 103
-shaking so bad the doctors thought I was having seizures
-throwing up everywhere
-couldn't hear anything

not the way id want to go..

-BP was 60/30
-hyperventilating like a mfer (50 breaths a minute)...still felt like I was suffocating.
-temperature was 103
-throwing up everywhere
-couldn't hear anything

How much DNP were you taking?

I don't really think there's a need for it! Good dieting other things and ur set

too much..

I forgot I had taken some earlier that day..

entire dose ended up being 1750mg:star-:ars
T3 can be just as dangerous in this way. Took it a second time thinking I didn't take it yet, and I respond to moderate doses (80mcg) in such a way that I wound up in the ER with thyroid storm. Heart rate and blood pressure were through the roof, constant palpatations.

I've used it several times. Keep your electrolytes up and stay well hydrated.

-BP was 60/30
-temperature was 103
-throwing up everywhere
-couldn't hear anything

yea FUCK that! not for me!

yea FUCK that! not for me!

forgot to mention... according to the docs, I also was experiencing liver failure, kidney failure, pancreatitis (didn't need the docs to tell me that one lol...hurt like a bitch), and rhabdomyolosis.

and loads of bacteria in my blood.

worst week of my life

I've never given DNP a second thought, mostly because of experiences like little slices.....F that S!!

i usually low dose it these days as i make low dose caps

i done cycles running 750mg though and it was uncomfortable.....but not lethal

the sides are pretty much everybody will look at you sweating and wonder what is wrong with you

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws