over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and Tinnitus?

Well... that got interesting huh?

Anyway. I'll just say this. I don't care what Dr Tony or basskiller says. Try it out on yourself. Being on 800 mg dnp alone makes you feel like fucking death. Go ahead and do an entire dnp cycle on 800mg *legit* dnp daily while taking in a high amount of carbs and report back how easy it was for you to breathe, function and not sweat in public so bad that someone calls 911 because they think you're about to stroke out.

I've seen a lot of people make outrageous claims over the years with regards to drugs, nutrition and training... sometimes you have to just sit back and watch them crash and burn. Pay attention when 1+1 doesn't equal 2.

That's all I'll say at this point.

Good luck with your dnp cycle, keep lower dose and low carbs for the least amount of sides. But I will say experiment with your own body and you'll see first hand what I mean.

Good luck

Okay, so practically, seems like low carbs are what people can tolerate.
Theoretically, more carbs increases DNP's mechanism of action. In the end, the practical choice is usually the option, because it is us that have to suffer through the compound.

But I am intrigued, now I am trying to think what I can alter to maximize results without sacrificing comfort. If higher carbs does in fact accelerate DNP's moa, then I dont mind the sweat. But most of the evidence is subjective. I may go with Elvia's input of balanced macros. Can you explain that a bit more Elvia? Do you mean 33/33/33 or something else?

I took my pm dose (second 200mg) 2 hours ago. No tinnitus so far. It may have been a one time thing. I hope it was. I thank all of you that responded, the responses brought me some peace.

Firstly I am not stating DNP works better on a high or low carb diet. Everyone is different. Generally for guys who are used to low carb dieting it will work great for them due to fewer side effects. If you are not used to low carb dieting you will crave them much more. But it's not like we use DNP for 2 months so at a sensible dosage a cycle should be easy most of the time.

For me personally I like my carbs but too many on DNP just makes me sweat too much. That's fine if at home but when out it can be a major issue. I literally mean sweat dripping off my face. Moreover when I do low carbs I crave them more and DNP adds to that many times over. Therefore I like to use balanced macros but I tend to split them up. So I will have carbs around training. Pre bed and for breakfast I tend to just have protein and fats. I try to avoid social situations when on DNP as again it can be bad and it's not a case of sweating a little it's people staring thinking is he ok.

Now you could try 33/33/33 if you want and I don't see the harm in doing so. I personally find low carb or even keto diets are the fastest way to drop bodyfat. But for me to get extra lean and look my best I need to diet on higher carbs with lower fats. Again everyone is different but I tend to start diets with low carbs and higher fats and after the intitial drop I usually swtich over.

I wouldn't worry about dnp safety as it's ok just don't go above 400mg. Now others can but I don't recommend it... everyone has a different tolerance. Some people could never use 800mg because after 1 day they would feel that bad it wouldn't be possible. I have heard many horror stories about high dosed DNP but none when it's been used at 100-400mg. Vitamin C is good and it's water soluble so whatever your body doesn't ultilize it will eliminate it (pee it out). It's good for your immune system, skin, cortisol, water retention etc. I forgot to mention the increased vitamin c will be playing a big factor in you urinating more too.

Enhanced athlete do many great things but also many crap and misleading things. I know many who stated their DNP was very weak too but I have never used it.

Last edited:
Dafuq man... Why? :confused:

lottsa ppl g that way for 2 weeks or less. 400 is given to first triers and my first time 500 i didnt break sweat, was eating low carbs and it was disaster, looked flat and felt shitty , intolerable carb cravings which led to cheat meals. and with that the best u gonna get is 0.5lbs of fat a day, with harsh diet. 10 days -5lbs, u will lose 10-15 but only 5lbs fat. 800 does not make me feel worse, eating carbs with every meal, makes me look better feel better and the sweat is tolerable (and it s not cold here reaches 80's, 90's) just gotta stay inside, and expect more fat loss. Diet of 50%carb, 35 %protein works best for me.

Last edited:
“You will lose more if you eat more carbs”

A common misconception. This is because when you eat Carbs on DNP, you become very warm and sweat, people assume that because of this you will lose more fat, because you are raising your body temperature. However, this is not the case, the heat and sweat produced when Carbs are eaten is just the by-product, or ‘waste’ of the Carbs eaten.

**broken link removed**

call you clown???...that s mildly put..u r levels below a clown and I am happy looking as "horseshit" if my pic means "horseshit" to you or whoever....

Just wanted to say your legs look good... very big... especially if you are 5ft 10(?)

Carry on the bitch fight the both of you... ;):D

Just wanted to say your legs look good... very big... especially if you are 5ft 10(?)

Carry on the bitch fight the both of you... ;):D

nah , actually i m done with that bum, after i saw his pics..at first it was funny then sad...t i though i was arguing with somebody legit but turned out to be some inbreed outta Knoxville, Alabama, or wherever the hell his trailer is dumped at.......shame on me for getting a "fight" like that , that feels like beating down a disabled teenage kid...

Last edited:
dont listen towhat u hear in this forum cuz 90%of the ppl are wannabes, have never shown a single photo of themselves and you dont know how legit they are, and when they do post a pic - u ll be like -really i ve been listening at taking advice from that clownass with 12 inch calves, or some other 200lbs douchebags who tried something twice , and act like they invented it. Read basskiller's DNP protocol, and watch enchancedathlete youtube videos on dnp, and u ll get the idea form two legit places....( from both sides u ll learn stuff form legit ppl)...dont even watch the videos of pros talking on gear, cus most of them wont tell the whole truth and some will lie their asses off, like Lee Priest for example..

I don't think you are wrong man. There is more than one way to do something. I will experiment when I get more comfortable with the stuff. Today I just took 200mg. I think i will stay at that. Low carb works for me anyways to drop weight.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads