over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp and yohimbine HCL for stubborn fat

halodelta67

Newbies
hello everyone (as soon as I can find the section where you introduce me I will do it) I apologize for my English but I don't speak it and I write the language well.
I lost about 12 kg in a year with a low carb diet and intermittent fasting (twice a week) I constantly train with weights and alternate with the bicycle for a total of 5/6 weekly workouts.
my problem is stubborn fat on the lower back and navel area, I can't get rid of it despite the abs are visible and my weight is 70 kg muscular and defined ... but nothing to do that little fat from there I don't go away...
I was thinking of doing 7 days of dnp at 200 and 7 at 300mg combining them with 15 / 20mg of yohimbine HCL 10mg on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and taking the dnp and 10 before training.
advice?
thank you all

my diet was initially ketogenic then after a few months I reintroduced carbohydrates while keeping the proteins high, finally unable to eliminate the last fat in the lower back and area below the navel or I introduced two days a week of intermittent fasting 20/4.
currently I only keep low fat and zero added sugars, fruit only a juice of oranges in the morning, no pasta and very little wholemeal bread,
i lost fat everywhere, especially on thighs and chest, now i have veins i didn't even know i had ...

15-20mg of yohimbine will have you feeling like pure rubbish start off at 5mg. You need to fast before and after it to make it really shine. I drop carbs as well when i take it.

Add in dnp and will do what you are looking for but if you need more than 200mg of dnp you shouldnt be taking it, Yes i have done more but not worth the sides.

Thanks for your suggestions.
I have researched a lot on the dnp, especially thanks to this forum, I don't have a lot of fat to lose so I will stay low but even if a little fat seems very stubborn, so without going on clen I thought of using yohumbin to activate the fat receptors in those points, I just wanted to know if there were any major contraindications to the use of dnp and yohumbina together.

Stop complicating things, DNP will destroy fat if you use it right.

Find Rauwolscine. It’s alpha yohimbine. It’s like a cousin, and attaché the stubborn fat, but doesn’t make you feel like death. I hate yohimbine,

On the stubborn fat….your just gonna have to get fucking dick skin shredded.

And what I would do is IF if that is your main goal. Wake up, pin 1-2iu hgh or peptides. 100-200mg caffeine and Rauwolscine. Do some LISS cardio. Then continue to fast 16/8 works well, or a longer fast EOD such as 18/6.

Keep insulin rock bottom and it makes it easier to get at that back fat.

A week of doing that with DNP, let the water bloat clear, you’ll definitely tell a difference

hello everyone (as soon as I can find the section where you introduce me I will do it) I apologize for my English but I don't speak it and I write the language well.
I lost about 12 kg in a year with a low carb diet and intermittent fasting (twice a week) I constantly train with weights and alternate with the bicycle for a total of 5/6 weekly workouts.
my problem is stubborn fat on the lower back and navel area, I can't get rid of it despite the abs are visible and my weight is 70 kg muscular and defined ... but nothing to do that little fat from there I don't go away...
I was thinking of doing 7 days of dnp at 200 and 7 at 300mg combining them with 15 / 20mg of yohimbine HCL 10mg on an empty stomach half an hour before breakfast and taking the dnp and 10 before training.
advice?
thank you all

If you didn't get the intro thread yet

I would stay away from the dnp I would reccomend helios its yhombine and clenbueterol in an injectable form.
Check it out you can also spot inject and get results.

First and foremost
What exactly are we dealing with.???
What is your age , height , weight.??
so we can get an idea how many calories you need.
What is your diet , EXACTLY , how much protein , carbs and fat , how many grams of ach a day
So we can get an idea what needs to be adjusted.

DNP is an amazing tool for fat loss but unless everything else is in check it not gonna be near as effective as people expect it to be

thanks for the replies. I am 54 years old height 170 cm weight 69 kg, nutrition ... honestly I do not weigh all the gram, as I said I have had great progress with a ketogenic diet, now it is mainly protein but balanced let's say my interpretation of the metaboic of doctor di pascale, five days pulled with one two of intermittent fasting and then two of recharging, I feel full of energy and very active.
perhaps the misunderstanding and that I only wanted to know if there were contraindications in the dnp and yohimbine combo, I would go with lead feet 14 days at 250 mg without ever going overboard and just add yohimbine on an empty stomach

I would stay away from DNP. A bit to harsh for me. yhombine and clenbueterol should do the trick.

Low dose dnp at 200 MG every other day does wonders and will mitigate the side effects if you get them. I like the ECY stack, I usually run alongside my DNP. I have tried 500 MG dnp and wasn't worth the fatigue it gave me, I was dragging all day. Synthetine and Synthelesen from Synthetek work well too, but diet is the most important tool in your arsenal.

Yes I've done the ECA and they're finding now the aspirin doesn't do a whole lot. Me personally, I like the yohimbine around 10 MG helps with energy, libido, and suppresses my appetite.

Yes I've done the ECA and they're finding now the aspirin doesn't do a whole lot. Me personally, I like the yohimbine around 10 MG helps with energy, libido, and suppresses my appetite.
I love a good eca stack my bp couldn't handle helios but I really like the idea of adding yhombine instead of caffeine.

Great tip brother much appreciated
BIGMURPH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner