over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP as nootropic/life extension

That's what I thought at first but I am sweating a ton today. And its fucking cold here I don't sweat during the winter. Also on synthetine and EC, so it could be a combo of all 3.

Well anything is possible but Synthetine and ECA both make you sweat loads so I would state it's definitely not the 3mg dnp. If you were taking 100mg+ dnp then sure it could be that but not 3mg imo.

I tried a protocol to grow clean of one week DNP (300 mg per day) every 3 weeks in the off season period, I really don't recommend it. I didn't feel any benefit.

If you want to grow, grow.

I can understand your opinion/findings. To me when growing you want to be doing nothing that goes against growing so I would never recomend dnp when growing. Just the same I would never recommend clen when growing either. Now a mini cut (as in 2 weeks max) during a very long off season using dnp to reset things I do recommend. Although for most I would simply state if you are using dnp to stay lean during a growth cycle or if you have to use it in a mini cut during a long off season you aren't eating optimally when growing and you were probably too fat starting your growth cycle. Again the later (mini cut) can be useful especially for guys eating big and utilizing insulin so a short 2 week break can assist overall results. Now for someone using dnp when growing to stay lean I would much rather have them use dnp to help get shredded before they grow (definitely not during) as it will prime their body for putting on as much lean mass as possible. I recommend big calories when growing and getting the most from things but too many just eat too much shit and get too sloppy and they are usually the ones who need to use dnp frequently.

You stay lean while growing by getting your excess calories from foods like chicken, steak, watermelon, rice, fruits, veggies, beef jerky, greek yogurt, sweet drinks, etc

I know taking slin is a no no taking dnp at fatloss doses. While taking 250 mgs eod , insulin wouldn't do much. While there's ways exceptions to every rule, slin and dnp generally don't mix.

Reasoning says it's be fine but
How about GH at anti aging dose of 1-2 ius with 250 mgs dnp eod?

If one were to do the health benefits of dnp 125 mgs once a week ,maybe twice sometimes , is it okay to open the capsule and swallowing half the powder, in capsule, with say ginger ale zero calorie soda?

I have heard of guys that do a couple weeks of dnp mid bulk to get rid of excess bf and regain insulin sensitivity

I know taking slin is a no no taking dnp at fatloss doses. While taking 250 mgs eod , insulin wouldn't do much. While there's ways exceptions to every rule, slin and dnp generally don't mix.

Reasoning says it's be fine but
How about GH at anti aging dose of 1-2 ius with 250 mgs dnp eod?

If one were to do the health benefits of dnp 125 mgs once a week ,maybe twice sometimes , is it okay to open the capsule and swallowing half the powder, in capsule, with say ginger ale zero calorie soda?

No please don't swallow the raw powder :eek:

Slin and dnp are fine together but most using dnp to lose fat have no worthwhile reason to add insulin in. The guys doing keto, slin and insulin are just idiots.

HGH and DNP are fine and many guys use hgh most of the year and there is no reason for them to stop when using dnp.

Don't overcomplicate a simple thing. Use DNP if you want to lose bodyfat and don't use it when trying to build muscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member