over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp.... blah!

thats why i suggest GLYCEROL

yeah I used to do that..

I think the more times you take DNP, the less sides you get?.. I was absolutely floored the first time I took 500mg/day on my first cycle.

now that im taking 1000mg/day in southern California no less, the side effects are FAR more manageable.. fat loss is still incredible as well.

In your experience, what low dose can be ran that will bring little to no sides as well as good progress (even if slower) and for how long?

If Ur using it for the first time and aren't in a huge hurry i personally would go 100mg. Some say 250. I would just plan a normal pre-contest diet and I wouldn't think u would could easily cut Ur diet time in half. If Ur a 12 week guy 6-8 weeks u should be there.

pedialite is sugar bro...not exactly conducive for fat loss

Only 25 mg per quart. I put 1/2 into a gallon and adjusted my carbs. I probably kept my carbs lower than I should have but dam them Fuckers would cook my ass!

Only 25 mg per quart. I put 1/2 into a gallon and adjusted my carbs. I probably kept my carbs lower than I should have but dam them Fuckers would cook my ass!

I only have 60g carbs pre-workout and 60g post workout.

none on off days at the moment..

I really don't understand the whole 'needing carbs' aspect of DNP... the heat sensation is just the energy being burned off from the carbs.. IMO, they are being used for energy instead of your fat stores, so it's counterproductive.

'more carbs makes it work better' just seems like broscience... kinda like 'if you have really bad DOMS, it means you had a good workout'.

yeah I used to do that..

I think the more times you take DNP, the less sides you get?.. I was absolutely floored the first time I took 500mg/day on my first cycle.

now that im taking 1000mg/day in southern California no less, the side effects are FAR more manageable.. fat loss is still incredible as well.

Holly shit! Thought I read this wrong 1000!

yeah I used to do that..

Is it 3 days after u last does that dnp stops doing its thing

Is it 3 days after u last does that dnp stops doing its thing

it takes a while to leave your system yeah...the higher dose, the longer it takes.

on my lower dose cycles I also got a rash, even in cooler weather.

on my higher dose ones, never got a rash. always ordered from Dinitro

I only have 60g carbs pre-workout and 60g post workout.

none on off days at the moment..

I really don't understand the whole 'needing carbs' aspect of DNP... the heat sensation is just the energy being burned off from the carbs.. IMO, they are being used for energy instead of your fat stores, so it's counterproductive.

'more carbs makes it work better' just seems like broscience... kinda like 'if you have really bad DOMS, it means you had a good workout'.

Probably a lot of truth to that. Only thing I noticed with carbs was heat. No energy at all. I spaced them out am 2 hrs before the gym 45 minutes pre and saved 30 grams white rice post.

I didn't really like DNP at all, found it dangerous and easy to over heat on. I think dnp is one of those drugs that should be clearly classified as possibly deadly. So newbs dont play with it.

DNP can be pretty scary. Side effects re not worth the benefits to all in my opinion. It's not something newb should go near at all

yeah I used to do that..

dnp ALWAYS works......no such thing as a non-responder.....and the more you do the more you learn how your body handles it and you adjust around it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity