over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP bunk or underdosed?

Doberman77

Registered
I know guys usually put on water weight while running DNP but my weight has pretty much stayed the same since I started my course about 243-247 I have noticed no direct fat loss either I look smaller but that could be placebo or it could be a lack of glycogen? been ketoing it before the cycle and apart from a re-feed on the first day 400g CHO I have been low carbing it (under 70g) Been on 200mg powder for 5 days bumped it up to 400mg yesterday and still no rise in temp, no smaller via the tape measure yes I feel hot/warm sometimes but then it's warm where I live at the moment and im quite a big guy.No excessive sweating either ...

Is it possible that the tape measure wont show fat loss till after the cycle? I know the scale can be deceiving as the body holds water or does it sound like my stuff is bunk/underdosed?

I usually dont feel DNP until i get to the 400 to 600 range. If you have ran it before, some say it doesnt work as good on lower doses your next time aroung. For me i start at 250 and then bump to 500 (Mine are 250mg pills). I would bump to 400 for 3 days and then see how you feel if nothing changes then bump to 600 for 3 days. If you are not feeling 600 its either bunk or way underdosed. If yours is bunk you can pm me and i can give you a great source for some of the best dnp

I usually dont feel DNP until i get to the 400 to 600 range. If you have ran it before, some say it doesnt work as good on lower doses your next time aroung. For me i start at 250 and then bump to 500 (Mine are 250mg pills). I would bump to 400 for 3 days and then see how you feel if nothing changes then bump to 600 for 3 days. If you are not feeling 600 its either bunk or way underdosed. If yours is bunk you can pm me and i can give you a great source for some of the best dnp

Thank's bro it's my first run, did you notice weight loss via the scales or tape measure while running it? or after?

I know guys usually put on water weight while running DNP but my weight has pretty much stayed the same since I started my course about 243-247 I have noticed no direct fat loss either I look smaller but that could be placebo or it could be a lack of glycogen? been ketoing it before the cycle and apart from a re-feed on the first day 400g CHO I have been low carbing it (under 70g) Been on 200mg powder for 5 days bumped it up to 400mg yesterday and still no rise in temp, no smaller via the tape measure yes I feel hot/warm sometimes but then it's warm where I live at the moment and im quite a big guy.No excessive sweating either ...

Is it possible that the tape measure wont show fat loss till after the cycle? I know the scale can be deceiving as the body holds water or does it sound like my stuff is bunk/underdosed?

Just curious....are you carrying alot of muscle?? I've heard the more muscle you have, the more you might stay bloated on DNP...??

Just curious....are you carrying alot of muscle?? I've heard the more muscle you have, the more you might stay bloated on DNP...??

18% BF 245lbs-250lbs carb depleted.

Last edited:
Bump it to 600 and at that dose no temp increase, you will know that the DNP is bunk. If there is some increase in temp, its underdosed.

I dont feel anything off 200 and hardly anything off 400... try increasing dose like people have said before.

It could be that the powder is only a certain % active I know the raw powder that I buy from a source on this site is only 75% active so if taking 400mg its only actually about 300mg...

I would bump it to 600 and see. 600 makes me sweat like a pig all day long. I really dont get much out of DNP in the way of weight loss though, even with diet just right, I just get hot.

600mg seems a little scary I know one does not need sides for DNP to be working either. Hence why I was wondering for the people who ran it if you noticed WHILE running it that you leaned out and your measurements got smaller or you had to wait till after the bloat had cleared?

600mg seems a little scary I know one does not need sides for DNP to be working either. Hence why I was wondering for the people who ran it if you noticed WHILE running it that you leaned out and your measurements got smaller or you had to wait till after the bloat had cleared?

I just finished an 18 day run...I lost 3lbs with in the first 3 days and then slowly gained 7lbs during the rest of the run. I bloated quite a bit and am still waiting for the bloat to go away. I stopped 2 days ago. I carry a bit of muscle so maybe that's why I am carrying so much water.....

It seems like everyone has a different experience on this stuff....very confusing.

Last edited:
I just finished an 18 day run...I lost 3lbs with in the first 3 days and then slowly gained 7lbs during the rest of the run. I bloated quite a bit and am still waiting for the bloat to go away. I stopped 2 days ago. I carry a bit of muscle so maybe that's why I am carrying so much water.....

It seems like everyone has a different experience on this stuff....very confusing.

Did you notice your leg, waist, arms measurements going down even when you bloated Miss Q?

Did you notice your leg, waist, arms measurements going down even when you bloated Miss Q?

Definitely not!! My calves look like balloons...

Stay on the 400mg ED for a few days before you take peoples advice and bump it up to 600. Everyone reacts different to this compound. But no Doubt you will know when it kicks in...you will want to die and ask yourself, why the hell am I poisoning myself..knowing each time you take the pill your gonna feel worse. LOL

lol i'm taking proviron as im on aas as well so I wonder if that is staving off the bloat?

Well I also see you are keeping your carbs low....
My source told me to keep the carbs moderate to high so my body temp would stay elevated...which in turn will burn more b/fat?? I ate more carbs than I normally would...bananas, greek yogurt, blueberries, V-8 juice, some brown rice etc...I was also working out everyday along w/ cardio....so I'm not really sure what is going to happen in the next few days....I'm a little worried :confused:

Hey MissQ, don't be skerred! :) The water will come off... hopefully. :cool: JK!

Thank's bro it's my first run, did you notice weight loss via the scales or tape measure while running it? or after?

I noticed a little bit during but more so after the run.

Miss Q-How high did you run for for how long?

Miss Q-How high did you run for for how long?

150mg x1 = 4 days
150mg x2 = 12 days
150mg x3 = 2 days

Total= 18 days
Finished my last cap 2 nights ago...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member