over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP bunk or underdosed?

Well i will wait to see your final results before i comment. How was your temp? DId you ever feel REALLY hot or did you just sweat a little more than normal?

I noticed a little bit during but more so after the run.

Well i will wait to see your final results before i comment. How was your temp? DId you ever feel REALLY hot or did you just sweat a little more than normal?

That's what I'm thinking is going to happen and I'm not saying that my dnp was bad or anything...I just don't know if I did something wrong, but I should know in the next few days!!!

I stayed warm all day and basically felt sticky all the time. My body temp stayed elevated the most after I ate carbs.

Update - THE SCALE DROPPED 2lbs this morning!!! It hasn't budged in over a week...so that's a good sign!!

Thats great! Sounds like your was dosed correctly. I will still make a thread after another week of seeing your results.

Doberman-How is your run going?

Thats great! Sounds like your was dosed correctly. I will still make a thread after another week of seeing your results.

Doberman...I was wondering the same thing....???

Any chance you could start this thread now... or maybe in a couple of days?

Starting my run in 4 days, and would really like to hear your thoughts before I do. ;)

Starting my run in 4 days, and would really like to hear your thoughts before I do. ;)

What's your starting dose /diet going to be like....

Where you guys talking about me starting a thread??? I've already finished my run but if I start another cycle then I deff will!!!

Last edited:
I usually run DNP for a month and only pop 200mg caps Monday through Thursday. This way I don't get much of the negative sides and it doesn't impact my workouts. Usually the first few days I drop a pound or 2 and then it stops and I stay the same weight and look wise for the whole month. BUT!!!!!! After I get off, and about 10 days later BAMMMM!!! All the water is gone. All 9lbs of it. And only then i can see changes in the mirror.

Good luck and God bless,

TT

I was recommended low carb and will be giving it a go shortly.

Only thing that concerns me is the length of time it take for ejaculate to return
to a normal colour from bright yellow.

Anybody know how long it takes roughly, I'm going to be banking semen at some point and would rather not drop off dayglow samples.

Yeah ill start it tonight.

What's your starting dose /diet going to be like....

Where you guys talking about me starting a thread??? I've already finished my run but if I start another cycle then I deff will!!!

Planning on doing a longer run (4 weeks), at 200 daily (testing my tolerance with 100 daily over the first 3 days -- expecting not to feel a thing over this period).

I've done a whole lot of research over the past 6 months or so, and it just seems that there's no "right" diet to follow when it comes to DNP, everyone gets different results on different diets.

The one thing I have noticed, though, is the fact that women don't ever seem to get the same results that the guys do (though I'm beginning to think that this may be because the guys dose it much higher than the women).

In any case, I intend to do higher carb than I normally do (which is extremely low carb year-round for me, my body's always responded best to that).

According to everything I've read, it makes sense to at least keep the liver glycogen replenished with fruit -- and the added vitamins/antioxidants can't hurt (though again, not a complete necessity from my understanding). So it'll be relatively low fat with healthy fats coming primarily from fish and coconut oils, plenty of lean protein, tons of veggies, and fruit with most meals.

I've gathered that you've already completed your cycle; I personally would love an update in another week -- basically your overall impression once you've dropped the water you're holding. :)

Yeah ill start it tonight.

Thanks very much.

If its real, it will stain everything yellow. Also, your urine will be an almost florescent, very bright yellow. Even at low doses it will do this.

@Op: As I explained in another thread, the ingested dosage (irrelevant to the pill dosing) will not directly reflect the bioavailability of the compound in your body for AT LEAST 3-4 days. This is truer the fatter and the higher your BF is. As it's been proposed to you, stick to a 200mg ED regimen for 4 days, then up to 400mg for the same amount of time. If you are unable to subjectively measure sides or effects, follow the effects of your dosing with daily temperature readings, preferably at the same time (in the morning upon waking up is a great time to do it).

If you still do not register a slight hyperthermia, up to 600mg. Stick to it for 5-7 days. If you still do not see body temperature climbing up, I would definitely declare your stuff as tainted or underdosed. At this point, I'd flush 'em all down the toilet and order from a more reputable source.

Remember that unlike most thermogenic or fat loss compounds, DNP does not work through endocrine pathways and is absolutely autonomous in its mechanisms to render ATP buildup inefficient. It works at the cellular level and while everyone's metabolism will react differently to any exogenous compound introduced in your system, it is impossible not to feel anything at 600mg powder/750mg sodium crystal form.

DNP should be done correctly to have the most efficient results. Caloric intake is equally important: DNP helps to rise your BMR, but if you eat way above maintenance, you won't see any fat loss no matter how much DNP you take. You'll just burn what you eat, so you won't gain, but won't lose either.

To have more success with DNP, you should look at the compound as a catalyst to good habits. Follow a strict diet and maintain a food journal to make sure your caloric intake hovers around maintenance, and with DNP, you are then guaranteed to lose fat rapidly. Going TOO LOW under maintenance is however just as bad an idea: it will slow your overall BMR and while DNP can compensate for this, it will not rebound quickly enough after you stop your DNP intake. This will result in a QUICK fat GAIN if you return to eating normally (or as badly as you always do if this is your case) right after your cycle.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Only thing that concerns me is the length of time it take for ejaculate to return

Anybody know how long it takes roughly, I'm going to be banking semen at some point and would rather not drop off dayglow samples.

It will be back to normal within a few days.

Planning on doing a longer run (4 weeks), at 200 daily (testing my tolerance with 100 daily over the first 3 days -- expecting not to feel a thing over this period).

I've done a whole lot of research over the past 6 months or so, and it just seems that there's no "right" diet to follow when it comes to DNP, everyone gets different results on different diets.

The one thing I have noticed, though, is the fact that women don't ever seem to get the same results that the guys do (though I'm beginning to think that this may be because the guys dose it much higher than the women).

In any case, I intend to do higher carb than I normally do (which is extremely low carb year-round for me, my body's always responded best to that).

According to everything I've read, it makes sense to at least keep the liver glycogen replenished with fruit -- and the added vitamins/antioxidants can't hurt (though again, not a complete necessity from my understanding). So it'll be relatively low fat with healthy fats coming primarily from fish and coconut oils, plenty of lean protein, tons of veggies, and fruit with most meals.

I've gathered that you've already completed your cycle; I personally would love an update in another week -- basically your overall impression once you've dropped the water you're holding. :)

Thanks very much.

Well....it sounds like you have really done your research!!! If you don't mind me asking...what are your stats like now? Are you trying to take off the last bit of b/fat before competing or just using it for dieting purposes??

Maybe you could start a thread about your dnp run?? It would be great to see what a low dose does for you over a 4 week period.... especially since you are a female. There's a girl on here that started a thread but she has not updated it in a few weeks.

I will definitely post as the scale moves!!

Remind me NOT to go to the sperm bank anytime soon!!! :eek::D

Thank's for all the feed back guys and girl :D

Well today I have been getting readings of 99.1 on the thermometer intermittently through the afternoon evening. But then it is hot where I live at the moment. FWIW I'm someone who runs cold in the morning about 96.2 and heats up at night as well so I am not sure if this is the DNP or just the weather thought I don't remember running past 98.6 at the most usually.

I have 2 more days @ 400mg to bring the total to 9 days before I quit. I will then keto for a few days then carb "shit" load (via Duchaines protocol in UD2.0) for the supposed anabolic rebound that some have said happens after a cycle of DNP.

My only concern with the carb/"shit" load is if I don't give my body enough time to drop the water so I can assess the result? thoughts? :)

Kcals are at least 500 below maintenance and tomorrow is cheat day so it will be interesting to see what I feel like after hitting 300g+ of fast GI carbs :D

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner