over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP causing skin blisters/irritation

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Here in Florida we barely get cold at all but this time I figured id run some Dnp during these days. Did 500s mgs for only 3 days and got horrible blisters on my lip, tip of my dick and right by my butthole which makes it painful to wipe after I poop. Used dnp before, drank plenty of water and never had issues like this. Im scared of pooping and even masturbating because it hurts so bad but looks like its healing. What happened?

That's not dnp bro..you might want to be evaluated for STDs :eek:

Were you not the one who recently met some chick in a fast food joint and began sleeping with her knowing she was married? Karma is a bitch bro.

Were you not the one who recently met some chick in a fast food joint and began sleeping with her knowing she was married? Karma is a bitch bro.

It’s not an std. doc looked at it. Said it looked like “chemical burns”.

It's herpes bro

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There two type HSV 1 AND HSV 2. You said the doctor told you it's not an std. HSV1 is not an std but HSV 2 is an std. Read up on it. HSV1 you get around the mouth and lips and sometimes any part of the face though usually it's on your lips. HSV 2 you get it on your genitals and anal. Google it

If the dnp lowered your immune system that's most likely why you got the outbreak

Last edited:
did you hit that raw dog kid? I ran DnP a few times never heard or got anything on my peepee....I think she burnt you....

If the dnp lowered your immune system that's most likely why you got the outbreak[/QUOTE said:
I would agree with this. A simple blood test can test for HSV 1 and 2.

Here in Florida we barely get cold at all but this time I figured id run some Dnp during these days. Did 500s mgs for only 3 days and got horrible blisters on my lip, tip of my dick and right by my butthole which makes it painful to wipe after I poop. Used dnp before, drank plenty of water and never had issues like this. Im scared of pooping and even masturbating because it hurts so bad but looks like its healing. What happened?

I had the same thing happen to my dingaling 3 different times I took dnp. I'll never take it again. The worse thing for me was the tip closing up and it hurt to pee.

There two type HSV 1 AND HSV 2. You said the doctor told you it's not an std. HSV1 is not an std but HSV 2 is an std. Read up on it. HSV1 you get around the mouth and lips and sometimes any part of the face though usually it's on your lips. HSV 2 you get it on your genitals and anal. Google it

If the dnp lowered your immune system that's most likely why you got the outbreak

Got tested last month. No stds at all. I don't play with that shit. I have been with the same girl n use a condom every time.

Never heard of DNP doing that....I've run it half a dozen times at that dose and never experienced anything like that. If it is the DNP that's a new one on me.

gotta agree with pimpman on this one. lol
any time immune system is compromised things like this can happen.
i know ppl who have been tested and herpes doesnt show up yet they have symptoms...:eek:

i remember those valtrex comercials saying 1 in 5... i think the number is a LOT higher then that! lol

yikes!

i have also seen ppl get weird reactions from aas in the form of skin issues.
a kid i know hit some tren and test hard, had skin blisters/lesions went to er and they said he had overdose on androgens... they did go away after he got off the gear.

he was using a lotta fake shit previously.

Got tested last month. No stds at all. I don't play with that shit. I have been with the same girl n use a condom every time.

Hate to break it to you but they dont test for herpes on standard STD test due to it being so common.

You have to get a pcr test which checks for dna for the herpes virus. Also, herpes simplex 1 and 2 are both STDs and can be anywhere on the body. Herpes simplex 1 doesn't just stay on the lips the same as herpes simplex 2 can be on the lips, eyes genitals, ect.

Dnp raises body temps, causing the body to "get hot", which is a trigger to activate herpes. Like a fever, it causes the virus to wake up and have fun.

Hate to break it to you but they dont test for herpes on standard STD test due to it being so common.

You have to get a pcr test which checks for dna for the herpes virus. Also, herpes simplex 1 and 2 are both STDs and can be anywhere on the body. Herpes simplex 1 doesn't just stay on the lips the same as herpes simplex 2 can be on the lips, eyes genitals, ect.

Dnp raises body temps, causing the body to "get hot", which is a trigger to activate herpes. Like a fever, it causes the virus to wake up and have fun.

Good point, so if he does have herpes he cannot assume that he got it from the last person he was with. It could have been dormant for awhile.

Not joking around at all I think you are having an herpes outbreak. I've had cold sores since I was a kid. There's a reason they're called fever blisters. Never had them on my genitals though thank God. Get a supply of Valtrex and Abreva. Abreva works best of any otc medication. Start using both at the first tingle of an outbreak and they never actually form.

There was a post a while ago about a person having blisters on their lips when they took DNP. It may have been Alex, where ever he went, but I'm not sure. It was a frequent poster at the time though.

I got HPV and I didn't know about it until 3-4 years later when I was in a faithful relationship the whole time. Luckily it's the cosmetic strain. It started showing up when I nuked my E2 by accident on cycle for a couple of months and immune system was fried

mouth, dick, butthole, pretty much all the areas herpes like to camp and start fucking shit up lol

Last edited:
There was a post a while ago about a person having blisters on their lips when they took DNP. It may have been Alex, where ever he went, but I'm not sure. It was a frequent poster at the time though.

I remember that ,I believe it was Devenidas .He said he thinks it was some kind of allergic reaction

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity