over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp-crystallized version

spartan995

Banned
Has anyone RECENTLY done a run of dnp? Curious about their dosing/results/how long they took it, etc.

Hate the stuff. Ran it twice, both at 250mg Ed. Just absolutely wreaks havoc on my body. Felt like dying both times and I never even made it past day 5. I would wake up, take my dose at 6am, do my cardio and by 9am I was a walking zombie for the remainder of the day. Kills motivation and energy unlike anything else I've ever experienced. I DID lose a few lbs, however even if I lost 15lb of FAT it wouldn't be worth it to me. And yes I was 100% spot on with my diet. The stuff is no joke and I'll never use it again.

ran it all ranges of doses from 250mg ED to 1750mg..

I do not recommend EVER going over 750mg/day.

next time, im going to try 250mg/day for 2 months.

Dnp.

Use lower dosages for longer.
Lower sides, more permanent weight loss (in my experience)
And a much better experience.
100mg a day or eod for a month or two. I did this and had no issues.
When it's cutting time most aren't doing 15 pounds fat loss regimens in 2 weeks. Or are they? Haha

ran it all ranges of doses from 250mg ED to 1750mg..

I do not recommend EVER going over 750mg/day.

next time, im going to try 250mg/day for 2 months.

I did that but every other day. Was awesome and good fat loss like with the short High dose cycles.

I tried it about 3 months ago. Started at 250 for about 4-5 days, then 500 mgs for about 9 days, then stopped, started back at 250 a day after about 3 weeks off of it, then stayed on for about 2 1/2 weeks. I'll go at it again in Feb for about 2 months at 250 a day. it destroyed my love handles. I was always terrified to use it due to everyone talking their scary stories, but after doing a lot of research, I decided to run it and enjoyed it a lot.

Two weeks into a 250mg/ED run right now....dropped about 6#in two weeks and that is 8 weeks into a cut, so my point is fat is still coming off at a great clip. Doing moderate cardio and diet is clean with maybe a cheat meal/wk. Keeping carbs low-to-moderate and consuming most of my carbs around workouts. Definitely hotter all the time...and this week is going to blow as it will be 90+ with high humidity all week up here, but I just stay in the AC all day and have to bring a towel with me to the gym. My energy is fine at this level (also running 600 MG of a test/tren/mast combo), strength still going up in the gym...really have nothing to complain about. For me, 250/day is fine. I know how hot I've felt a few times (not all the time and not because I just pounded down some carbs) and I can't imagine what that feeling would be like at 500 or 750/day.

I did that but every other day. Was awesome and good fat loss like with the short High dose cycles.

I think that low-dose dnp would be best to use during a 'cruise' phase.

really help get insulin sensitivity back, help you lose extra fat...drop your triglycerides, lower bp from fat loss..etc.

I mean, you probably aren't going to be gaining muscle during a 'cruise' phase, right?. if anything, you'll probably be losing weight due to the reduced dosages... so why not make your body more inclined to lose fat than muscle?

that's my thinking anyways.

it's best to up the dose of aas/gh/etc. when you are leaner/more insulin sensitive as well... killing multiple birds with one stone imo.

Little slice I'm right there with you.

Run like 2 weeks of DNP while your long estered hormones build up. Like run EQ/tren E and those first two weeks keep calories low, then stop DNP. You will be insulin sensitive and your long esters will be wide open. Then add steak and potatoes!!!

Thank you all for the input!!

I have been thinking about doing 250mg a day, or eod, depending on how things go. It will be for my prep. I will start it 10 weeks out. I do not have any intentions of dosing it high. Everything I have read, which you guys have confirmed, that low dosing for longer periods is more optimal.

Did you guys use crystallized or powder form?

I like 500 ed for 2 weeks. Ive gone as high as 750 ed for almost 2 weeks, but lethargy was too much.
I feel 500 is a good trade off where I can still train and not feel lethargic but the fat loss is still great. 2 weeks @ 500 for me is a good 10-12 lbs. Make sure diet is on point.

I don't know how/why you guys can stay on dnp so long. Back in the 90s regular powdered dnp 400 to 600mg for 7 days or so drop 10lbs and done. Can't last much longer that shit makes you feel horrible.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I don't know how/why you guys can stay on dnp so long. Back in the 90s regular powdered dnp 400 to 600mg for 7 days or so drop 10lbs and done. Can't last much longer that shit makes you feel horrible.

True. It sucks when on. That's why I am in and out in 2 weeks.

powder is harsher than crystal IIRC.

I thought crystal was stronger MG per MG than powder?

I thought crystal was stronger MG per MG than powder?

250mg crystal is 220mg dnp, 30mg sodium

250mg powder is 250mg dnp..

as far as I know :confused:

also a difference in the active lives IIRC..

I've made a couple runs on it. Both at 250mg for 4 days then bumping up to 500mg for the next 10 days then off.

I'm miserable at those doses! Sounds like dropping to 250ed or even eod might be a good idea!

I love dnp for a quick cut, 500 a day for 2 weeks is about as long as I can last. I go keto while on it and the results are great.

Last cut I didn't have any so used t3 and clen...never again. Crashed my adrenals, felt like complete shit after the cut. On dnp I actually feel great once I drop it. Nothing burns fat faster in my opinion although I wont do it in the summer months...winter is fine except that everyone wonders why your running around in a tank top when there's a foot of snow on the ground lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws