over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP diet WITH ECA Stack

The Jackal

Registered
First run with dinnitros DNP and second run with a ECA stack. I know water intake is a must. What would be the recommend diet with this stack and how much cardio should I do a week for maximum fat loss? Should I run a tren/test trt at 100/100? To some what gain mass or maintain? Per Dr. G... I was thinking test cyp and tren hex ew but the tren hex 2x a week. I have 100 DNP 250mg and 6 weeks worth of ECA but more caffeine to help with lethargy.

Thanks everyone All comments bad are good... harsh truth is the best truth! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
you should carb deplete for 3-4 days before starting the run, run cals at maintenance or slightly below with 40p/30c/30f to help preserve muscle mass. How long you planning on running?

you should carb deplete for 3-4 days before starting the run, run cals at maintenance or slightly below with 40p/30c/30f to help preserve muscle mass. How long you planning on running?

100 days and 6 weeks of the eca

at 250 you will be fine. I did 8 days at 250 and barely noticed it other than being warm, worked well though and lost weight slow. 500 is where you start to notice night sweats and being hot during the day pretty bad, but 250 I could run for weeks at a time

First run with dinnitros DNP and second run with a ECA stack. I know water intake is a must. What would be the recommend diet with this stack and how much cardio should I do a week for maximum fat loss? Should I run a tren/test trt at 100/100? To some what gain mass or maintain? Per Dr. G... I was thinking test cyp and tren hex ew but the tren hex 2x a week. I have 100 DNP 250mg and 6 weeks worth of ECA but more caffeine to help with lethargy.

Thanks everyone All comments bad are good... harsh truth is the best truth!

Alright first off you are all over the place. If you are cutting fat don't worry about weight gain and that goes both ways, focus on one thing at a time.

The test and tren is up to you but DNP alone will give you great results, I think a 100 days is very extreme and makes no sense at all. You should tailor the amount of time you plan on running it as result to your are weight loss. You might get the weight loss you want in the first month. The ECA stack would make since with DNP to keep your energy up, so that is good planning.

Cardio wise, I would just add 15 minutes to the end of each workout. Towards the end of your workout your glycogen stores will be depleted so your getting great fat burning results.

And forewarning with DNP I suggest you use benadryl before you go to bed, the stuff gets nasty when you have an allergic reaction. Get at least a gallon a day and keep the diet clean. You'll loose the weight with dedication.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner