advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - Dose question pertaining to Crystal (Dinitro's) vs Powder.

cbr600rr

Registered
I know a lot of guys today prefer the low dose/longer run approach with DNP, the 200-250mg mark at 20 days long or so.

However, does that apply to powder or a crystal product like Dinitro's? Don't get me wrong, he's a stand up guy and there's MASSIVE positive feedback on his product. I just want to be sure about my approach or if 250mg a day of his product, is not sufficient.

I saw that this is what Dinitro himself recommends of his 250mg/cap product;

"Although I suggest 1 cap/day pre-loading, it is rare that it will ultimately be an effective dose, except in females. Most males find that 2 caps/day is their "sweet spot." Basic guide:

1 cap/day: barely any effect. You won't feel it or see much result. This is simply a low loading dose to see if you have any allergies to it. Females or smaller-sized men may find that 1 cap/day does work, but most won't. My wife has results on 1/day, though

2 caps/day: you're getting started. You'll feel slight warmth, especially at night or when resting after eating carbs. You'll get a good effect from long-term use, but it's not a high dose. Don't email me on 2 caps/day asking why you don't feel hot.

3 caps/day: this is a high dose and should result in heat sensations after a few days at this level, especially at night, after exercise, or after eating. After a few days on 3/day, you'll feel hot. You'll sweat at night and find a strong effect. Don't go higher unless you're a veteran who's thoroughly experienced. NEVER START AT THIS DOSE! Build up to it gradually. I do not suggest going higher; 2/day is conservative and 3/day is high.

PLEASE remember that crystalline DNP is different than powder. Powder DNP will make you feel hotter, sweatier, more lethargic, and more prone to diarrhea. Seriously. Do not evaluate crystal DNP's effectiveness by comparing it to how shitty you felt when you did someone else's powder version. I get emails all the time like this: "I'm not feeling it as much on your stuff as when I did X's powder DNP. Is yours underdosed?" If you have a masochistic need to feel horrible to trust a product, see a therapist. You've just paid a premium price for a top-grade, lab-made crystalline DNP product that's not SUPPOSED to feel as awful--it's a feature you paid for. Don't gripe about it, be thankful for it!"

Last edited:
everything ive read suggests 250mg for 3-4 weeks is plenty. personally thats what id do. i have some of his dnp sitting around for a rainy day;)

everything ive read suggests 250mg for 3-4 weeks is plenty. personally thats what id do. i have some of his dnp sitting around for a rainy day;)

How do you like his at that dose and length? How much drop?

Thanks for advice

At 250mg for 3-4 weeks, the sweat, heat and tiredness are still tolerable. How much if a drop depends in your diet.

I had much better results with Dinitro's DNP than I did with a board sponsor here.

same dosage.

At 250mg for 3-4 weeks, the sweat, heat and tiredness are still tolerable. How much if a drop depends in your diet.

I'm taking my keto macros of;

312g Protein
134g Fat
31g Carbs

And throwing in V8 and fruit, so the carbs will be more around 100 carbs or so.

I used dinitros, 6 days 1 cap and 7 at 2. 7 wasnt too bad but started to feel lethargic towards the end. Worked crazy good though

I'm taking my keto macros of;

312g Protein
134g Fat
31g Carbs

And throwing in V8 and fruit, so the carbs will be more around 100 carbs or so.

id keep carbs more moderate, no need to drop them that low imo

Everyone have good results with dinitro's dnp recently?

I'm on day 3 of Dinitro's right now. 500mgs and sweating like a mad man. His stuff is top notch and Dinitro is just a good guy.

There was a little mishap with the shipping and he immediately got back to me and fixed the problem.

Like a mentioned before, this is my 3rd run of DNP. Dinitro's for the 1st one and a board sponsor for the 2nd....Dinitro's blew their's out of the water in terms of results. I also don't really get carb cravings from D's.

I'm on day 3 of Dinitro's right now. 500mgs and sweating like a mad man. His stuff is top notch and Dinitro is just a good guy.

There was a little mishap with the shipping and he immediately got back to me and fixed the problem.

Like a mentioned before, this is my 3rd run of DNP. Dinitro's for the 1st one and a board sponsor for the 2nd....Dinitro's blew their's out of the water in terms of results. I also don't really get carb cravings from D's.

Thanks for the info brother!

He's a member on this board. look him up for contact information. he doesn't respond to PM's either.

Yeah, PMs are bad because I don't get back often enough, it's not that I intentionally ignore them. I'm available by email any time.

how much carbs are you eating per day?
I don't seem to sweat really on Dinitros dnp. 3 caps a day right now.
I get a bit warm about an hour after taking it. Im usually in doors with fans on though, but I feel no different than normal. Must use zyrtek though daily or I get the hives from the dnp.

Yeah, PMs are bad because I don't get back often enough, it's not that I intentionally ignore them. I'm available by email any time.

The man, the legend himself!

Did you see my log? Top notch as always :)

As I always say guys; Dinitro's stuff is pure. He is a great guy, very pleasant, ships quickly...you cannot go wrong. I honestly used Pyrex before he stopped selling, and while I can't say enough good things about Pyrex, I have been 100% satisfied with Dinitro! I wouldn't get it from anyone else, as the quality/potency/results are consistent and unbeatable and D is a standup guy...never had an issue, and DNP is not something that you want to have an issue with.

Send you an email. hope Safe-mail is good enough!

Starting day 7, 1st 4 days took 250mg (1 cap), day 5 started 500mg (2 caps) 1 in the am and 1 about 5pm'ish. A little sweat and heat, nothing like I expected, considering going to 3 caps tomorrow, any advise on best times to take them???
Thanks!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner