advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - Dose question pertaining to Crystal (Dinitro's) vs Powder.

Starting day 7, 1st 4 days took 250mg (1 cap), day 5 started 500mg (2 caps) 1 in the am and 1 about 5pm'ish. A little sweat and heat, nothing like I expected, considering going to 3 caps tomorrow, any advise on best times to take them???
Thanks!!

I been spacing them out around 6 hours apart while I'm awake

Starting day 7, 1st 4 days took 250mg (1 cap), day 5 started 500mg (2 caps) 1 in the am and 1 about 5pm'ish. A little sweat and heat, nothing like I expected, considering going to 3 caps tomorrow, any advise on best times to take them???
Thanks!!

Don't need to space them out imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't need to space them out imo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well I'm game so today I started taking 2 in the am to see if there's a difference in heat. with ac and climate control in my office I feel no different than my norm lol.

Thanks!!

Well I didn't go to 3 caps on the 10th, doing a week of 2 caps, will start 3 caps tomorrow, that will give me 14 days...

i take all my caps in the morning, if i take em at night my bed turns yellow

start off at 250, ramp up to 500 in two days, rotate between 500 and 750 depending on how i feel (or how much im planning on going out. cant do 750 if im doing ANYTHING social)

Been on 13 days - 4 days of 1 cap, 7 days at 2 caps, and 2 days of 3 caps - I have 12 days of 3 caps. I also spread out the 3 caps during the day. I am down 8 1/2 lbs so far.. Working out is a chore, I worked legs yesterday, and it was like I had been running sprints up hill!! I think I'm going to just use the treadmill 30 minutes a day at a descent pace..

1st run on D's

250mg 7 days
500mg 10 days

down 20lbs!!
255-235 this am

No carb cravings out of the norm on low days

carb cycling

lil to minimal cardio

weight training 7 days/week

Great results you got there!

200mg is a cruise/summer dose for me. Winter time I'll stay at 800mg a day.

Best time for me to take them is right before bed so you can hopefully sleep thru the initial blast of heat and having no carbs in your system causing extra heat.

into week 2 of 500mg a day of D's....crazy ripped, veins from lower abs upto lower chest....this stuff makes it waaay to easy...hope it dont kill me:)

I'm on day 3 of Dinitro's right now. 500mgs and sweating like a mad man. His stuff is top notch and Dinitro is just a good guy.

There was a little mishap with the shipping and he immediately got back to me and fixed the problem.

Like a mentioned before, this is my 3rd run of DNP. Dinitro's for the 1st one and a board sponsor for the 2nd....Dinitro's blew their's out of the water in terms of results. I also don't really get carb cravings from D's.

Can you please give me a contact email for Dinitro please?

into week 2 of 500mg a day of D's....crazy ripped, veins from lower abs upto lower chest....this stuff makes it waaay to easy...hope it dont kill me:)

How are you eating whilst taking this? Have you increased your carbs or are you keeping them low?

Dinitro, Is it really true you have never drank a beer in all your life? :D

Has anyone gotten in touch with Dinitro recently ?
I am just trying to make sure that Dinitro has not gone scammer....he is still legit right? Bought twice off him before but this time just seems sketchy. He said hes out for 2 weeks, so i waited and now, yesterday, he was like "Good news, order shipped out, I will send tracking number in the next email" And then more than 24 hours later, no response at all. I tried sending two emails but no response.

Does anyone know what is going on with him? Is he truly just busy or has he gone scammer now ???

I just heard back from him today, everythings cool man, every man needs to take a break every now and again, let a guy get away. I was a lil concerned with that lack of contact for about a week, but sounds like my delivery is en route........

I just heard back from him today, everythings cool man, every man needs to take a break every now and again, let a guy get away. I was a lil concerned with that lack of contact for about a week, but sounds like my delivery is en route........

He said the Same to me "Shipped out", but I never got a tracking number...

so I am still a little worried -.-

He said the Same to me "Shipped out", but I never got a tracking number...

so I am still a little worried -.-

One of those guys....D's golden bro just relax, lmao.

Is there any way someone could PM me D's email info?
With D-Hacks now off the market i'm in need of a new source.

his contact email is under his name "dinitro" on this board. Don't email him with anything insecure (gmail, yahoo, etc). Use safemail or securenym, etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131