over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP dose vs diet

VitoBrata

Registered
You know I was thinking, what really would be the difference in running a higher dose of DNP vs just running a low dose and a larger calorie deficit.

there are people that do run a low dose of 1 pill(if i remember correctly200mg) per day for 3 weeks instead of higher doses for 2 weeks or less.

ive run it for 2 weeks at high doses. if i do it again i will do it low dose at 3 weeks.

Its more of the norm now for people to run lighter doses for longer periods of time 21days or so. Less sides...

Sure you still have people running 600mgs a day and crying and bitching about how bad DNP sucks...

Im on 150mgs a day and its fcking great

To me physiologically there should not be a whole lot of difference in results. You can run a higher dose and a looser diet, or run a larger calorie deficit. Personally I can run 1000 calorie deficits with an anabolic present and loose little to no muscle mass, even sometimes gain some depending on the compound.

I see dieting as a means to an end and the quicker it is over the better. I don't compete so I'm not as concerned with some muscle loss. Once I am at my target bf I will just work the muscle back on. In the competition world this is not practical of course.

Some people say I am a genetic freak with my weight loss ability though. I guess it's just how my body works. I am overly sensitive to DNP, 100mg per day will have my temp up to 99.5-101. I guess I am lucky in that respect both from a side effect standpoint and a financial one.

Its more of the norm now for people to run lighter doses for longer periods of time 21days or so. Less sides...

Sure you still have people running 600mgs a day and crying and bitching about how bad DNP sucks...

Im on 150mgs a day and its fcking great

Wow-only 150mgs?!?! How long have you been at it and how is it working. Thinking of giving the low dose a go....

I am overly sensitive to DNP, 100mg per day will have my temp up to 99.5-101.
If that's true, I'd try to get a lower dosed product. IMO and in the opinion of some of the original researchers on DNP, you want to keep your temperature in the normal range, under 99.1. If you're consistently in the 100's you could be flirting with hyperthermia and overdose.

After a 21 day course how soon should you wait to run another course? I read 10 days..

Hi guys.

Please don't flame me for asking this, because I'm certainly no DNP expert:

I was wondering whether DNP could be used safely in higher doses if a BBer was willing to put themselves in a relatively cool/cold environment.

For example, if a guy had an extremely powerful air-conditioner & was willing to stay in the low temperature area while the DNP cooked away the bodyfat, then it might be safe to increase doses.

I'm sure that probably sounds insane from the outset, but I thought that the big fear with DNP was cooking your internal organs, so I considered that maybe if a guy was willing to tolerate some relatively significant cold, then maybe they could safely up their dosage & get serious results.

A bathtub of icewater might help increase the parameters some...

Just be clear, I'm NOT suggesting anyone actually try this, I was only tossing it out there to see if anyone else also thinks that it MIGHT be safe.

I think the safety factor would be determined by how fast a guy could shed the extra heat in order to avoid cooking his guts. The other safety factor would be the half life of DNP. For example, if the stuff was long acting & there was a long-term power outage (let's assume 2-3 days), the dude would need to stay under cold running water just to keep from boiling to death.

That sort of situation alone makes it look plenty dangerous to mega-dose DNP, but then nuclear reactors are usually required to have at least 2 seperate cooling systems to guarantee prevention of a meltdown, so as long as the guy had a backup to his primary cooling method, he MIGHT be safe in using larger doses.

Of course, this only addresses the issue of hyperthermia & says nothing of any potential toxicity that might occur with larger doses.

For one there is no reason on earth for anyone to do that to themselves just to lose some weight.

For two, everyone repsonds differently. Ive read guys logs where they are almost dieing on 200mgs a day while others are taking 800 a day and have less sides.

The lowest dose anyone has died on was 400mgs.

How much someone could take while sitting in a freezer for days on end really has no relevance.

There is a ton of literature to back up this idea of using more DNP in a lower temperature.

Here is the classic study- this taken from wikipedia-

"In a study on mice, a lethal dose of 35 mg/kg decreased to 5 mg/kg body weight when the environmental temperature was raised to 39°C (102.2°F).[1] As the ambient temperature increases, so does the risk of overheating. People who use increased ambient temperatures for weight-loss, such as wrestlers and runners, are potentially at greater risk of overdose."

Running DNP when it is 90 degrees outside is probably not a good idea unless you want to be like some guys and run a much lower dose.

I'm not sure I would really recommend ramping up the dosages super high because you're going to be in a low temp enviroment, but the risks are certainly a lot less.

9T

Long term at 200 mg a day can work wonders without the horrible side effects. Workex great for me. Clean diet, gh , and dnp. 46lbs of loss.

Be sure you know how to operate whatever thermometer you choose, I'll just leave it at that.

For one there is no reason on earth for anyone to do that to themselves just to lose some weight.

Are you familiar with the medical term "morbidly obese"? Are you aware of the obesity epidemic in America today? Just because you & your close friends are buff from 1000s of hours in the gym, that doesn't mean that fat folks can't benefit from higher doses of DNP at lowered temperatures.

For two, everyone repsonds differently. Ive read guys logs where they are almost dieing on 200mgs a day while others are taking 800 a day and have less sides.

That's where medical common sense comes in with personal testing at low doses to see how each persons' body responds individually.

The lowest dose anyone has died on was 400mgs.

Did that happen while they were working in a steel foundry in Arizona, or while they were cross country skiing in Alaska?

The point I'm making is that secure ambient temperature control is 50% of the determining factor of determining maximum personal safe dosage limit.

How much someone could take while sitting in a freezer for days on end really has no relevance.

That's true, but then I never suggested sitting in a walk-in freezer did I??? Eventual suffocation would be a danger factor in that scenario, that's why I mentioned using very powerful air conditioners so there would be much greater oxygen supply.

I knew there would be some resistence, but since overheating is THE danger involved, the obvious solution is to use secure temprature control to lower temp enough to allow higher doses to be SAFE.

When I think about all the expensive & medically invasive stomach stapling & all the expensive liposuction, I'm surprised that more obese people aren't cooking their fat away in chilled environments.

I think a cold temp can help but remember we are dealing more with internal body temp also and probably more so than external circumstances.

a 3 deg internal temp increase is like a 50 deg differance in outside temp

a 3 deg internal temp increase is like a 50 deg differance in outside temp

I'm not sure I understand you.

Do you mean to say that in order to effect a 3 degree change in core temp, a guy needs to alter his environmental temp by 50 degrees?

If so, then I'd wager that would be a ratio that would vary somewhat individually. For example, a fat guy will require a greater variance in external temp than a skinny guy would.

I'm not sure I understand you.

Do you mean to say that in order to effect a 3 degree change in core temp, a guy needs to alter his environmental temp by 50 degrees?

If so, then I'd wager that would be a ratio that would vary somewhat individually. For example, a fat guy will require a greater variance in external temp than a skinny guy would.

what I was saying (and the numbers were just thrown out their) was that the differance in how you feel when your body core temp moves very little is equal to a HUGE temp change in your surrounding temps.
For instance
If your core temp drops from 98.6 down to 95.6 your gonna be freezing and suffering the onset of hypothermia , much the same as if you wnet from bing in a 60 deg surrounding temp to a 20-30 deg surrounding temp its only gonna take a little while bfore your you start into hypothermia
Same goes for heat , if you body core raises 3 deg above normal your gonna feel like hammered dog shit when you try to do anything that requires much physical output , like if you are used to working outside in 70 deg temps and the next day your tossed into a 100 deg day your work effort will greatly deminish , of course every responds differantly , I tolerate the cold much better than the heat , if I get a 102 deg fever I'm convienced that I'll be dead soon , but I have been subjected to the cold for several days where i suffered a body core temp decrease of 4 deg and realy diden't feel much more than tired and cold , my speech was still clear and I was still making rational decisions.

You body core temp doesn't work on a strait grade , as your temp increases your feel gradualy worse but but its not a stready progression , if you feel kinda shitty with a body core increase on 2 deg up to 100.6 , you gonna feel realy realy shitty at 102.6 , jst 2 more deg and you feel say 200% worse , add 2 more deg bringing your core temp to 104.6 and your vbody is strarting to shut down and if the temp isin't dropped very soo you will die.

I'm not quite sure if I understand the arguement here but...

Yes environmental temperatures are different than the temperature inside the body, but the body's cooling mechanisms are much more affective when the environmental temp is lower. Trying to displace your heat into the air is not very affective when the air is 102 F. Whereas if it's 45 F outside you are going to very easily be able to displace the extra heat into the air.

This is why the lethal dosage is so extremely low when in very hot temps.

As to why fat people aren't using DNP- I would assume it's because it was banned by the FDA in the 40s and they have no idea where to get it. As far as I'm aware, fat people don't have underground networks like BB'ers do.

9T

After a 21 day course how soon should you wait to run another course? I read 10 days..

whats your diet like, when running low dose for a couple weeks, anyone try it on keto diet, or low carb, i heard you need the carbs for it to work and be safe, so i bet a healthy low carb diet would be best for fat loss

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws