over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP dose vs diet

im not an expert by any means and this stuff scares me.

i thought half life was 36 hours on it? so if that is true after 21 days you would have similar amount in your system as you would if you had done a shorter cycle with larger dose? 10 days was what i was told to wait. i waited 2 weeks.
the second round i had to drop the dosage, cause it seemed like it was working much more. i would probably wait 2 weeks before i started or a little more.

Half reason its effective is because of core heat right??? honest question....

Anyways to me its not worth the risk, and by risk i mean such high dose im worried about cooking my organs so i turn the AC on full blast and sleep on top of it just to live.
BTW not too many BBers get in the situation where they need to do this, as far as i know they are much more discplined with diet and dont want to lose all the muscle from being on DNP they worked their asses off to get!!

Half reason its effective is because of core heat right??? honest question....

Anyways to me its not worth the risk, and by risk i mean such high dose im worried about cooking my organs so i turn the AC on full blast and sleep on top of it just to live.
BTW not too many BBers get in the situation where they need to do this, as far as i know they are much more discplined with diet and dont want to lose all the muscle from being on DNP they worked their asses off to get!!

Although I agree with the rest... DNP has an anticatabolic effect. The reason DNP isn't used precontest is because you are going to hold a lot of water and strong duiretics could kill you pretty quick.

I used 500mg a day last year and was just ok. I increased it to 750 and it kicked my ass, that and I was doing a lot of cardio along with a super strict diet. Honestly it was all just too much to handle. As I've gotten older, I have come to find that moderation is definitely the key to most things in life. This year I am staying at 250 per day for 21 days which I am really looking forward to. Today is my second day of the cycle, so we will see how it goes. I am currently at 10% 6 weeks out. Looking to drop a few percent then finish up with clen up to the show.

What I was saying (and the numbers were just thrown out their) was that the differance in how you feel when your body core temp moves very little is equal to a HUGE temp change in your surrounding temps.
For instance
If your core temp drops from 98.6 down to 95.6 your gonna be freezing and suffering the onset of hypothermia , much the same as if you wnet from bing in a 60 deg surrounding temp to a 20-30 deg surrounding temp its only gonna take a little while bfore your you start into hypothermia
Same goes for heat , if you body core raises 3 deg above normal your gonna feel like hammered dog shit when you try to do anything that requires much physical output , like if you are used to working outside in 70 deg temps and the next day your tossed into a 100 deg day your work effort will greatly deminish , of course every responds differantly , I tolerate the cold much better than the heat , if I get a 102 deg fever I'm convienced that I'll be dead soon , but I have been subjected to the cold for several days where i suffered a body core temp decrease of 4 deg and realy diden't feel much more than tired and cold , my speech was still clear and I was still making rational decisions.

You body core temp doesn't work on a strait grade , as your temp increases your feel gradualy worse but but its not a stready progression , if you feel kinda shitty with a body core increase on 2 deg up to 100.6 , you gonna feel realy realy shitty at 102.6 , jst 2 more deg and you feel say 200% worse , add 2 more deg bringing your core temp to 104.6 and your vbody is strarting to shut down and if the temp isin't dropped very soo you will die.

So, if I understand your statement in relation to higher DNP dosage & cold environments, then basically, people aren't likely to be able to cool themselves enough to lower their core temp significantly enough to ensure safety of higher dosages?

I guess the flip side is that in order to make significantly higher doses safe, a guy would need to live in an almost unbearably cold temp for an uncomfortably long time, right?

I pretty much guessed something like that might be the case, it was just an idea I had. I wasn't aware that the difference between ambient temp & basil core temp was a 50 degree difference.

Although I agree with the rest... DNP has an anticatabolic effect.

Anticatabolic effect?

Hmmmm.

DNP is generally viewed as a weight loss product, but maybe it might help with PCT/bridging too?

I know it isn't going to restore HPTA after a cycle, but if low to moderate doses were significantly anticatabolic, then perhaps it might help AAS users retain cycle gains?...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws