over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Experiences/Advice Thread

:delete: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Use the search feature

:star-wars already did. looking for new experiences, the old threads havent had responses in a while. trust me haha been spending the past few days reading every single thread marked with DNP or dinitrophenol

There are TONS of threads about DNP, I have a lot of experience running it and have discussed it in quite a few threads.

I know it can be hard to search for stuff like this because the search engine won't pick up short acronyms, try putting 'dinitro' in the search and I know you will come up with at least a few threads, only because so many threads mention that name and it is short for the full chemical name of DNP.

just put in another dinitro order today, love his stuff...

my tip is this:

not only does keeping a low dose make u hardly feel the heat (u still feel it), but its the best for the money and you get insane results.. a normal calorie deficit and a good diet protocol and it will produce the best results of any weight loss supplement out there.

people who say carbs make it work, or make it not work are WRONG. dnp works in the mitochondria and carbs only burn differently.

the fact is DNP is not unhealthy and if taken right can actually boost ur metabolism in the long run and act as a powerful anti-oxidant. dnp should be taken carefull and with an anti-histamine such as zrytec. other things i like while taking dnp are: a good multi, green tea extract, vitamin E, glycerol, EC/Clen, taurine

my main piece of advice would be to not listen to people who say it will kill you and just be careful. most people over exaggerate the sides and really have no/not much experience with using it.

I agree with red52.
I've been on 250mg of DNP for 26 days and it has not interfered with my training, work, or anything else I am doing other than making me sweat more than usual. I drink TONS of water, I am dead serious, I have a water bottle in my hand more often than not.
I hit a PR on bench a couple weeks ago despite being on DNP.
I am flat and holding water bigtime in my lower back, love handles, and lower abs, but this is how it always is, and the looks after 10-14 days from my last capsule is where the real changes can be seen.

I eat right around maintenance cals and I don't overdo any particular macros. I am pretty even across the board, 33% protien, 33% carb, 33% healthy fats (fish oil, olive oil, coconut oil, whole eggs).
I try to make the majority of my carbs from fruit and/or veggies for health reasons and to get more antioxidants in for the DNP.

tablespoon glycerine 3x per day
taurine
calcium pyruvate throughout the day
Magnesium taurate throughout the day
Keep a huge jug of cold green tea with you, you are going to need to hydrate even if you are not feeling very thirsty, and GT has more antioxidants than water. It helps keep the water retention down a little bit too.

Take those supps and you will feel so much better while on DNP, it makes a huge difference.
Be sure to use antioxidants, the more the better; glutathione, idebenone, rhodiola, resveratrol, curcumin, blueberries, NAC, ALA, etc.

I think there is a lot of misinfo on DNP, I learned personally some things about it myself.
The other thing is the protocols, there are a lot of different ways to use DNP and to use it in a cyclic fashion to assist insulin sensitivity and prime for re-uptake of carbs and fat burning on the front side...and you dont need a shit load of carbs with it, you need to follow almost the same diet for fat loss that you would anyways.

Yeah one downside to DNP is that EVERY single thread I read conflicts another, but I mainly realy on concilliator's posts. I'm still conflicting on which diet to follow though and whether to purchase pyruvate or not.

Experiences: Comical amount of sweating (800mg per day). Soundtrack to my life for 8 weeks - Coldplay - "Yellow"

Advice: Don't combine it with Tren.

does anybody know if this stuff is illegal in canada?

Experiences: Comical amount of sweating (800mg per day). Soundtrack to my life for 8 weeks - Coldplay - "Yellow"

Advice: Don't combine it with Tren.

Fucking Spot On! LOL
-JS

its about as legal as AAS anywhere u look.

It isn't a controlled substance most places because it isn't even considered a drug. It's illegal for human use, but you could never arrest someone for using, because it would be impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what that someone was using it for. Example: it's legal in the US...for agricultural use. So if you own a farm, you should be fine :banghead:. The ban is mostly meant to prevent doctors prescribing it to morbidly obsese lard-asses.

It isn't a controlled substance most places because it isn't even considered a drug. It's illegal for human use, but you could never arrest someone for using, because it would be impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what that someone was using it for. Example: it's legal in the US...for agricultural use. So if you own a farm, you should be fine :banghead:. The ban is mostly meant to prevent doctors prescribing it to morbidly obsese lard-asses.

Agreed. The general public would be far too stupid to be able to adjust their typical lifestyle to accommodate a drug like DNP. The drastic increase in fluid intake and controlled carbohydrate eating to prevent the thermogenic sides would be way too much for your run of the mill fat-ass looking for a quick fix. DNP is a miracle drug no doubt, but the cost is much higher than other OTC or prescription fat loss medications.

its kinda like saying selling clen for human use is illegal, however if u have it you could just say ur trying to be a scientist or something.

idk, maybe thats not the best example but u get the idea lol

i like it at lower doses or at a higher dose taken eod i believe the half life is 36 hours

Yes, half life is 36 hours.
Some users that do aerobic training prefer 100-250mg every 36hr for that reason. I have tried it once myself, and it felt like I was barely on anything. Just some very, very light sweating. Fat loss wasn't as dramatic, but it is definitely an option for patient guys that want to perform near their best while training and not look like a water buffalo at the office.

Overall I am an advocate of the 200-250mg daily program. Results are very decent, and I can still train long and hard..... just with heavier breathing and more sweats. Night sweats can be rough even at that dose, although it has been 100 degress where I am at. Running DNP in the winter is actually fun, I walk around in gmy clothes and enjoy my 'good weather'.

400mg for as long as you can handle it stacked with Tren, Winny, Test. You won't have much bf after a month of this. If you already are in the low teens you will get close to 10 or you can go single digit with a clean diet and regular workouts easy. The trick is finding good powder, I've seen nothing but junk over the last year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131