over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp from ip

So you were running 10/day of IP's 150mg caps? Direct from IP?

There's another sponsor that carries those and marks them as IP, I wonder how they compare.

direct from ip, im assuming the reseller has the very same as he does carry the qv and tabs

Bummer. Seems silly this stuff isn't more available given its legal status.

its just like anything else from ip,,,hit or miss....sometimes you get what you pay for most of the time you dont!

I got some DNP caps from IP 2 weeks ago and they work well. I notice good effects from 450-600mg though a freind of mine that only weighs about 30lbs more then me needed 900mg to notice the effects.

Also just to note everything I've read states DNP has a long half life. I've seen it say somewhere towards 36 hours. I'm sure it varies from person to person but my point is that it seems to work well if you front load it then you can take less the following days. This is probably why some people who have posted say they didn't notice anything until a week or more into it.

Out of breath, extremely hot and sweaty. ECA is a must to avoid the lethargy. Maybe it is a hit or miss thing with IP, or maybe too many people doing low carbs with the red caps? I don't know, but changing my ratio's to approx 55% carbs, 35% protein, 10% fat has made a HUGE difference in the heat, sweating etc. Interesting, my body temp has remained around 77.5 throughout, even though I feel like I have a fever. Currently on day 6, did 300mg days 1 and 2, 450mg days 3 and 4, 600mg days 5 and 6. 600mg is far less comfortable than lower doses, no doubt. Gonna do 2 more days, might go up to 750mg but undecided.

Out of breath, extremely hot and sweaty. ECA is a must to avoid the lethargy. Maybe it is a hit or miss thing with IP, or maybe too many people doing low carbs with the red caps? I don't know, but changing my ratio's to approx 55% carbs, 35% protein, 10% fat has made a HUGE difference in the heat, sweating etc. Interesting, my body temp has remained around 77.5 throughout, even though I feel like I have a fever. Currently on day 6, did 300mg days 1 and 2, 450mg days 3 and 4, 600mg days 5 and 6. 600mg is far less comfortable than lower doses, no doubt. Gonna do 2 more days, might go up to 750mg but undecided.

77.5 huh...is being dead hurting your gains? Death is supposed to be pretty catabolic

Out of breath, extremely hot and sweaty. Gonna do 2 more days, might go up to 750mg but undecided.

You really want to watch it here. Out of breath is what I would take to be the last warning sign before a nasty overdose.

Used theirs a couple weeks ago. 2 caps a day(300mg/day) for about 8 days and I would sweat non-stop, not really bad but still be fairly hot, had to have a fan blowing at my face when going to sleep and I would still soak my pillow. I would wake up sometimes in the middle of the night because I would be too hot. As I'm sleeping my body heat would heat the air up in my room to the point where the fan would end up blowing warm air at me. I started getting hot/sweating on the very FIRST day. I would have to assume I have a very low tolerance to this stuff considering how fast I felt it and how little I have to use to get great results out of it. 300mg/day was perfect for me, got fantastic results when coupled with a low calorie diet and fairly comfortable. Tried 3 caps a day(450mg/day) for a couple days and was too much for me, would get too lethargic and too hot. I don't know how some of you people are use 600mg+ of this stuff a day to just get a good effect out of it but then again everyone can have drastically different tolerances to it. At 600mg a day or more I'd end up stopping real early because I wouldn't be able to handle it unless I was in a 60 or below air conditioned room with a fan all day long.

You really want to watch it here. Out of breath is what I would take to be the last warning sign before a nasty overdose.

Heavy or out of breath breathing is not a sign of overdose or taking too much. Its normal when taking a decent amount of DNP. It makes you breath heavy because of the fact that your body is using a lot more energy doing everyday things and the more energy you use the more oxygen you require so your body automatically adjusts your breathing to compensate for the extra energy that it is using up. Also another reason for the heavier breathing is for better dissipation of extra heat.

Last edited:
It sounds like IP's caps are significantly underdosed. There are way too many guys taking what's supposedly 1500mg. I wouldn't be surprised if IP's caps contained less than half of what they claim. I don't know why, but underdosing seems to be a common theme with foreign DNP suppliers (e.g. GenXXL, Alin, etc). The "DNP juice" that IP was selling was also an epic failure in concept.

The domestic sources have always had better products IMO. Better service too, as you'd expect. Heretic was a quality source back in the day. And now there are quality sources like P*rex and D*nitro. Perhaps they have better products because they don't carry 100 different things. They just specialize in DNP.

It sounds like IP's caps are significantly underdosed. There are way too many guys taking what's supposedly 1500mg. I wouldn't be surprised if IP's caps contained less than half of what they claim. I don't know why, but underdosing seems to be a common theme with foreign DNP suppliers (e.g. GenXXL, Alin, etc). The "DNP juice" that IP was selling was also an epic failure in concept.

The domestic sources have always had better products IMO. Better service too, as you'd expect. Heretic was a quality source back in the day. And now there are quality sources like P*rex and D*nitro. Perhaps they have better products because they don't carry 100 different things. They just specialize in DNP.

I must have gotten a good batch then or have a very low tolerance to DNP because any more than 2 caps a day of IP's was too much for me.

DUDES: fuck the DNP, it makes you feel like shit, and won't get you ripped as fast as a SOLID keto diet with low cals.

I've tried DNP, clen, everything. Nothing works better and FEELS healthier than a strict keto diet. I can eat 1500 cals a day and not feel hungry. Very easy fat loss, and it preserves muscle.

DNP chemically turns your carb calories into HEAT, and starves your body of energy. So it is identical to just "eating less calories", but you feel hot and weak. I flushed my DNP caps down the toilet.

Last edited:
I must have gotten a good batch then or have a very low tolerance to DNP because any more than 2 caps a day of IP's was too much for me.
Have you used DNP from any other sources to make a comparison? You may have high sensitivity. There's a lot of variation in tolerance when it comes to DNP. It's also possible that IP has inconsistent dosing. That was a problem D had, which was confirmed when he explained his poor capping method a few months back.

Heavy or out of breath breathing is not a sign of overdose or taking too much. Its normal when taking a decent amount of DNP. It makes you breath heavy because of the fact that your body is using a lot more energy doing everyday things and the more energy you use the more oxygen you require so your body automatically adjusts your breathing to compensate for the extra energy that it is using up. Also another reason for the heavier breathing is for better dissipation of extra heat.

If you're out of breath lying down, I wouldn't want to think what's going to happen if you take more, that's just common sense. What if you needed to run somewhere? You have to take quite a bit to get to that level too. I'm all in favor of DNP, but I would urge people to not try to push it too far.

DUDES: fuck the DNP, it makes you feel like shit, and won't get you ripped as fast as a SOLID keto diet with low cals.

I've tried DNP, clen, everything. Nothing works better and FEELS healthier than a strict keto diet. I can eat 1500 cals a day and not feel hungry. Very easy fat loss.

DNP chemically turns your carb calories into HEAT, and starves your body of energy. So it is identical to just "eating less calories", but you feel hot and weak. I flushed my DNP caps down the toilet.

From what I've learned from the about 4 times I've used it, you only feel like shit if your taking TOO much and/or eating too many carbs while on it.

250mg of ephedrine and 2g of caffeine also makes you feel like shit. That's when you learn what dose-response means and you lower your dose.
I've tried DNP, clen, everything. Nothing works better and FEELS healthier than a strict keto diet. I can eat 1500 cals a day and not feel hungry. Very easy fat loss.
No one is telling you that you have to take DNP or clen or everything. And I disagree. I think you'd lose fat at a faster rate by adding DNP to your diet. I also think you'd have better partitioning and lose less muscle if you added clen or EC to your diet. If you don't want to add anything to your diet, you don't have to.

Me too. I am experiencing all of the side effects as I said, heavy breathing, lots of sweating (like if I sit on the couch with a fan pointed directly at me and cross my ankles with my feet up on the coffee table, within 2 min I have sweat running down my legs where they are touching), I can feel the heat radiating out of my body. Light workouts are VERY difficult, sweat is staining things yellow. And the odor from my armpits is "unique" for lack of a better word.

Have you used DNP from any other sources to make a comparison? You may have high sensitivity. There's a lot of variation in tolerance when it comes to DNP. It's also possible that IP has inconsistent dosing. That was a problem D had, which was confirmed when he explained his poor capping method a few months back.

I've used it 4 times now. First time from Alin with his powder DNP 200mg/cap and I believe I took 2-3 a day and felt horrible. Second and third time I used D's 250mg/cap crystal and used 2 caps each time and was again too much, especially the crazy cravings I got using Alins and D's but for whatever reason when I used IP's I did not have any bad cravings or anything until I got to 3 caps a day and at 3 I would be too uncomfortable.

I've used it 4 times now. First time from Alin with his powder DNP 200mg/cap and I believe I took 2-3 a day and felt horrible. Second and third time I used D's 250mg/cap crystal and used 2 caps each time and was again too much, especially the crazy cravings I got using Alins and D's but for whatever reason when I used IP's I did not have any bad cravings or anything until I got to 3 caps a day and at 3 I would be too uncomfortable.
Sounds like you have a relatively low tolerance. You're taking a lot less than you were before. It's more comfortable and you have fewer side effects, which is what you'd expect at a lower dose.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws