over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Hives - Urgent Help

6 more hours and it will be 3 days since stopping the last 200mg tab of DNP. Temperature has gone down, urine is no more yellow, but the hives problem has not cleared. It will go down in one area, again build up in some other area. Where ever I itch, hives build up there. Such an irritation. Taking Benadryl 50mg Morning n Night 12 hours apart. I also notice a strange thing that my ears have turned bloody red. Have not done cardio or went to gym since 2 days.

6 more hours and it will be 3 days since stopping the last 200mg tab of DNP. Temperature has gone down, urine is no more yellow, but the hives problem has not cleared. It will go down in one area, again build up in some other area. Where ever I itch, hives build up there. Such an irritation. Taking Benadryl 50mg Morning n Night 12 hours apart. I also notice a strange thing that my ears have turned bloody red. Have not done cardio or went to gym since 2 days.

reminds me of a time when I got really bad poison oak..

started out as a tiny rash on my wrist... then gradually appeared on my legs.. then after a week, both of my legs were completely purple.

stayed that way for 2 weeks.

Switched from Benadryl to Zyrtec (Cetrizine). Took 20 mg about 6 hours ago. Now, I am in middle of sleep. Just woke up to piss. Not looking how the hives are now. Will check it later when I wake up. In few hours it will be 4 days since stopping the last tab of DNP. Not sure what awaits. Will the Zyrtec 20mg do anything different than Benadryl 50mg for the hives?

Switched from Benadryl to Zyrtec (Cetrizine). Took 20 mg about 6 hours ago. Now, I am in middle of sleep. Just woke up to piss. Not looking how the hives are now. Will check it later when I wake up. In few hours it will be 4 days since stopping the last tab of DNP. Not sure what awaits. Will the Zyrtec 20mg do anything different than Benadryl 50mg for the hives?

pretty sure Zyrtec will be better for what you are looking for..

it also won't aggravate restless leg syndrome if you have it (I only get it when I used Benadryl)

When I woke up 8 hours ago, red rashes instead of hives were seen on chest, upper back. Now, 4.5 Days. I am at office. Zyrtec worked or whether it's the DNP almost left my body, itching has reduced in body, and I think hives not building up now. Not sure as I am dressed up. Will reach home and check. But a new problem has come up. My palms have turned red and is painful. So is the sole of foot. It was also itching hard. Even bending fingers of my are painful. Don't know what's happening. Any input?

I'n not being a dick, but I have never came across someone who has so many issues with DNP....it seems like every 6-8 hours you have a new problem.

and yes....certirizine I find better then benydryl.

All else fails, go to the doc and be transparent.

Good luck.

Yes. 5 days over. The hives have gone down. Or whether it's the Zyrtec controlling it I don't know. The only problem I am facing now which I didn't had till yesterday, is the red rashes on my face. Damn, every one at office is asking me about it. I am fed up telling each one of them it's an allergy and to leave me alone. It's hot when touching it. Anyone here please suggest something for this red rashes on my face.

Last edited:
Yes. 5 days over. The hives have gone down. Or whether it's the Zyrtec controlling it I don't know. The only problem I am facing now which I didn't had till yesterday, is the red rashes on my face. Damn, every one at office is asking me about it. I am fed up telling each one of them it's an allergy and to leave me alone. It's hot when touching it. Anyone here please suggest something for this red rashes on my face.
Either sit it out or get more meds prescribed from doc.

Hives while on DNP or even those red rashes that seem to have appeared now that you're done with it (in fact most skin allergies) might be greatly reduced by topical clobetasol (extremely potent corticosteroid). You may want to ask your DOC about it... :cool:

I'n not being a dick, but I have never came across someone who has so many issues with DNP....it seems like every 6-8 hours you have a new problem.

:p

Not anyone can pop DNP caps like they're m&m's and feel like a charm like Little Slice... ;)

and yes....certirizine I find better then benydryl.

All else fails, go to the doc and be transparent.

Good luck.

In fairness he did stop it straightaway and the issues are just coming from it's longer active life.

OP hopefully it goes away in the next few days. Keep dosing Cetirizine and report back in 2 days.

Hives while on DNP or even those red rashes that seem to have appeared now that you're done with it (in fact most skin allergies) might be greatly reduced by topical clobetasol (extremely potent corticosteroid). You may want to ask your DOC about it... :cool:

Thank You for that info bro Phidias. Is it Clobetasol Propionate 0.05% you are talking about?

In fairness he did stop it straightaway and the issues are just coming from it's longer active life.

OP hopefully it goes away in the next few days. Keep dosing Cetirizine and report back in 2 days.

Sure Elvia. The cetrizine I took 20mg only once. No more hives. So, the last 2 days, I reduced the dosage to 10mg as the drowsiness is too much lol I was sleeping on my office table. In a few hours, it will be 6 days stopping the DNP. Now I am going to sleep. Depending on what's the condition, when I wake up, I will consider the clobetasol cream suggested by Phidias.

:p

Not anyone can pop DNP caps like they're m&m's and feel like a charm like Little Slice... ;)

i once did 1,750mg of dinitro DNP

not a single rash..

but i did spend the next 4 days in the ER lmao :eek:

10 days since stopping. I am alright now. No more sides. Thank You all guys for your support. I stopped cetrizine yesterday. No more hives, rashes, itching. It's done I guess. Moving on.

10 days since stopping. I am alright now. No more sides. Thank You all guys for your support. I stopped cetrizine yesterday. No more hives, rashes, itching. It's done I guess. Moving on.

Soooo when you going to go back on DNP ;)

Glad all is well though.

Soooo when you going to go back on DNP ;)

Glad all is well though.

Lol.. you are wrong if you thought I won't touch it again if the need comes.. But, seriously I don't think it will be required anymore though.. This cycle I lost 8 lbs. And I am about to start a T3, Clen Cycle with injectables too. And by the time this cycle is over, I would have reached by goal body fat percentage that I wudn't have to use DNP one more time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws