over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - How Dangerous @200mg?

4pack

Registered
I have been reading on DNP for years and I am thinking about trying it. I will only do 200mg per day. I know that 200mg is the starting dosage but I dont want to go any higher just to get more results.

Has anyone here done it at 200mg? If so what were your results?

Thats a good dose, you dont need to go crazy with the stuff.

Depends really how long you want to be on it. Some advise 2-3 weeks of just 200mgs a day. Some may say pyramid up no higher than 600mgs a day for a week then pyramid down. Like 200 for a day, 400 for 2 days, 600 for 3 Days, 400 for 2 days, 200 for a day. That's just the research I've up with. It also has to do with how uncomfortable do you want to feel. 400mgs a day for me I sweat eating lol I would suggest 200mgs for about 2 weeks. Make sure you drink lots of water have a Gatorade eat carbs. Do some research

I wonder if dnp would help me bring the shredded glutes to the party.

Its possible if you used it correctly with the right diet.
I like 200-250mg every 12 hours. The first day or two
I would only go 200-250 every 24 hrs to be sure there
is no allergic reactions.

200mg/day for 30 days is fine AND manageable. Why do 400-600 and be miserable, unable to function? Slow and steady wins the race. The people that have died from DNP were not doing 200mg/day.

Thanks for the feedback and I have been researching, that's how I came up with 200mg per day.

I also work alot so I dont want to look like I just went swimming while sitting im the office.

Anybody know how much Duchaine was using way back I the day?

Its possible if you used it correctly with the right diet.
I like 200-250mg every 12 hours. The first day or two
I would only go 200-250 every 24 hrs to be sure there
is no allergic reactions.

I'm thinking exactly this

2nd Question:

Crystal or Powder DNP?

Whatever you can get cheapest, IMO. I've only ever used powder.

As far as safety goes, I've been up to 800mg for 2 weeks before. You'll be fine.

800mg?

So why does everyone make such a huge deal over dnp? They freak me out

Whatever you can get cheapest, IMO. I've only ever used powder.

As far as safety goes, I've been up to 800mg for 2 weeks before. You'll be fine.

800mg?

So why does everyone make such a huge deal over dnp? They freak me out

I guess it's just the harsh reality that the drug can in fact kill someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

You could shoot 3000mg of Test and not know what you are doing and probably be just fine.

People have died on low doses of DNP from not following SIMPLE protocol of how to use the drug.

Take an anti-histamine. I took a Claritin every morning while on DNP. Some people can get rashes or have bad reactions to it, this will prevent that.

Drink a shit ton of water. People die from DNP due to overheating. If you work a construction job outdoors in the summer, don't fucking use DNP.

Don't be stupid and try to eat huge carb meals while taking DNP, it's asking for punishment. Carbs make the heat, keep them moderate at best. I was only eating 150-200g MAX carbs while using DNP. Some people say "but eating carbs activates the DNP" - bullshit. No need to cause yourself unnecessary pain from going overboard. Moderate carb/high protein/low fat is the best way to run it.

Do cardio too. It's a bitch but if you want the best results from DNP any added exercise you can do will obviously help to burn even more calories. Especially if you are running a lower dose, you need all the help you can get to make the most of the cycle.

Keep lifting. DNP, especially in higher doses, will make you weak as a fucking kitten due to glycogen depletion. Keep your workouts, but make them shorter and focus on light to moderate weight. Heavy weight is not the best protocol for when your glycogen stores are depleted.

I usually run DNP around maintenance calories or a little lower, PLUS daily cardio, PLUS light weight lifting sessions. My best run I lost 21lbs in 21 days. Note: I was also on anabolics. DNP itself is protein sparing but when you add in all the cardio etc. it's worth having at least a moderate dose of some kind of AAS in the mix to help with potential catabolism.

Last edited:
Very good info, thanks alot

I guess it's just the harsh reality that the drug can in fact kill someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

You could shoot 3000mg of Test and not know what you are doing and probably be just fine.

People have died on low doses of DNP from not following SIMPLE protocol of how to use the drug.y

Take an anti-histamine. I took a Claritin every morning while on DNP. Some people can get rashes or have bad reactions to it, this will prevent that.

Drink a shit ton of water. People die from DNP due to overheating. If you work a construction job outdoors in the summer, don't fucking use DNP.

Don't be stupid and try to eat huge carb meals while taking DNP, it's asking for punishment. Carbs make the heat, keep them moderate at best. I was only eating 150-200g MAX carbs while using DNP. Some people say "but eating carbs activates the DNP" - bullshit. No need to cause yourself unnecessary pain from going overboard. Moderate carb/high protein/low fat is the best way to run it.

Do cardio too. It's a bitch but if you want the best results from DNP any added exercise you can do will obviously help to burn even more calories. Especially if you are running a lower dose, you need all the help you can get to make the most of the cycle.

Keep lifting. DNP, especially in higher doses, will make you weak as a fucking kitten due to glycogen depletion. Keep your workouts, but make them shorter and focus on light to moderate weight. Heavy weight is not the best protocol for when your glycogen stores are depleted.

I usually run DNP around maintenance calories or a little lower, PLUS daily cardio, PLUS light weight lifting sessions. My best run I lost 21lbs in 21 days. Note: I was also on anabolics. DNP itself is protein sparing but when you add in all the cardio etc. it's worth having at least a moderate dose of some kind of AAS in the mix to help with potential catabolism.

I wish I would have asked these questions awhile back because its about to get hot in my area. Running DNP this summer would be hell on wheels!

I wish I would have asked these questions awhile back because its about to get hot in my area. Running DNP this summer would be hell on wheels!

I've done it. At 200mg you won't be too uncomfortable as long as you are in an air conditioned environment.

I ran 600mg at the tail end of last summer (August, when it was still 90 most days) and it sucked pretty bad. My GF was on a kickball team and I would go to cheer her on at her games and afterwards I looked like I was the hardest working player on the team ( and I wasn't even playing lol ). Sweating my fucking balls off.

i am on day 6 using 200mg the first three days and on the second night at 400mg. sweatin like a pig when i wake up...i prolly need to eat more carbs bc its hard for me tochange the mind set of dieting, and cutting down on my carbs...will report results....

i am on day 6 using 200mg the first three days and on the second night at 400mg. sweatin like a pig when i wake up...i prolly need to eat more carbs bc its hard for me tochange the mind set of dieting, and cutting down on my carbs...will report results....

You need to change the mindset of needing carbs.

You really don't need many. I did fasted cardio on 600mg of DNP and had simple carbs after my session. I then waited until about dinner to have another meal with carbs. 150-200g a day MAX and I lost 1lb per day. Anyone who says more carbs are necessary for better results on DNP is just unfortuntaely wrong.

200mg/day for 30 days is fine AND manageable. Why do 400-600 and be miserable, unable to function? Slow and steady wins the race. The people that have died from DNP were not doing 200mg/day.

:yeahthat:

/thread....oh drink lots of water and consider pedialyte as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner