over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP immune reaction

No, you did not understand me well, why do you think I used the quotation marks? DNP makes you a temporary diabetic, now I don't remember the mechanism but your sugar levels will be higher.

Of course, DNP does not make you diabetic and in any case improves all the parameters related to the metabolic syndrome.

your blood glucose levels will be elevated while using dnp

In studies, DNP is described as keeping insulin “quiet”

your blood glucose levels will be elevated while using dnp

In studies, DNP is described as keeping insulin “quiet”
Do you have links to these studies? Everything I've read says the opposite, that DNP reduces fasting glucose levels. This is one example. I haven't seen any study showing an increase in blood glucose or any negative effects on insulin sensitivity with DNP.

Dinitrophenol and Diabetes Mellitus

This is another story about the recent animal studies. I'd like to see more human studies that aren't 50+ years old.

"Besides reversing fatty liver disease in a rodent model of NALFD, a low-dose intragastric infusion of DNP that was 100-fold lower than toxic levels also significantly reduced blood glucose, triglyceride, and insulin concentrations in a rodent model of NAFLD and type 2 diabetes", said Shulman, who is also an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.

You have serious reading comprehension problems, we are discussing different things, but you still insist. No, DNP makes you "temporarily diabetic", what the hell don't you understand about this?

Shit, buy a glucose meter and check your blood while running DNP

You have serious reading comprehension problems, we are discussing different things, but you still insist. No, DNP makes you "temporarily diabetic", what the hell don't you understand about this?

Shit, buy a glucose meter and check your blood while running DNP

Do you have links to any studies showing this? I've posted several showing that DNP partially reverses diabetes and reduces blood sugar.

2,4 Dinitrophenol as Medicine - MDPI

"The consequence was that the mice on DNP lived longer than water alone (placebo). A subgroup after 1 or 5 months of DNP treatment was used to possibly reveal the reasons for increased longevity. These mice had significantly lower circulating triglycerides, glucose and insulin, and less oxidized proteins and DNA in the brain, liver and muscle due to lower hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) production. The salient point is, that a little mitochondrial uncoupling under chronic regimens, may have a large effect on wellness and even slow ageing."

"Focusing on the energy-out side of the equation, one other possible approach is to utilize DNP’s pharmacology, or modified forms of DNP, in low doses to increase energy expenditure [2,84]. Although our understanding of diabetes, insulin resistance and fatty liver diseases in the 1930s has greatly improved over 80 years, it was however reported even back then that for patients that did have diabetes and took DNP for long periods of time, that there was a significant improvement in lowering the AUC during an oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) [162]. It was also reported that there was no improvement in an OGTT for obese individuals taking DNP for short durations. This makes sense now because it takes time to clear away intra-hepatic and intra-skeletal muscle lipids, from these two, key insulin-sensitive tissues needed to restore insulin sensitivity. This approach is completely different than the immediate effects of an insulin injection to drop blood glucose levels, but it has a far more profound long-term effect of potentially eliminating insulin injections altogether or eliminate the portfolio of anti-diabetic drugs taken for non-insulin dependent diabetic patients [2]. It seems surprising today, why in the 1930s the regime was to dose up to ~3 lbs/week, as in theory a much lower dose of ~50 mg/day would result in ~0.5 lbs of weight loss per week, corresponding to a dramatic ~26 lbs per year alone. However, weight loss may not be necessary to significantly improve many of the detrimental effects of the over-nutritional phenotype [2]. For example, in a study conducted in a colony of wildtype mice, provided a very low dose of DNP of ~100 µg/kg/day (HED ~0.5 mg/day) for basically their entire lifespan, resulted in lower circulating glucose, insulin and triglycerides and increased lifespan relative to placebo (water) [40]. The mice also had less ROS production, lower oxidized proteins and DNA damage in the brain, liver and cardiac tissues. Again, this speaks to the possible anti-aging properties of low dose uncouplers over long periods of time."

Just a short update:
I have a conjunctivitis. Now after taking the eye drops their a no symptoms anymore.

I have had to turn on the heater - i think it was the 5 time this winter

WTF?

Im out
Short term it can raise glucose levels because you are burning the sugar and your liver will overcompensate by dumping stored sugar until fat becomes the primary fuel. Similar to a keto diet. But the science behind it is correct.

I started 200mg for around 8 weeks, rose it to 400mg about 4 weeks, took 600mg for 2 weeks and take 800mg since nearly 2 weeks.
By taking 600mg I have had no sides
Man, I wonder if your stuff is accurately dosed. I feel extreme lethargy after 2 weeks at 400-600mgs. Couldn’t imagine using for 8 weeks. Plus, I’ve found it starts losing its luster after about 21-23 days and drastically loses effectiveness in my experience. Never had any immune issues while on.

Short term it can raise glucose levels because you are burning the sugar and your liver will overcompensate by dumping stored sugar until fat becomes the primary fuel. Similar to a keto diet. But the science behind it is correct.

That's why I used the definition of "momentary" diabetic over and over again, but this guy didn't get it and kept firing up studies on improving sugar levels and other heath parameters after running DNP. No one has questioned that.

Man, I wonder if your stuff is accurately dosed. I feel extreme lethargy after 2 weeks at 400-600mgs. Couldn’t imagine using for 8 weeks. Plus, I’ve found it starts losing its luster after about 21-23 days and drastically loses effectiveness in my experience. Never had any immune issues while on.

That is nor true, DNP is always just as effective, what happens is that you lose fat and it is getting harder and harder. It is also likely that you will not be as diligent in your diet or exercise as you were when you started out for 20 days.

No disrespect, but dnp will never make you diabetic. Even for a moment. If you aren't type 1 where your pancreas just doesn't produce insulin its a non issue. But it wouldn't make you type 2 by creating insulin resistance. It just doesn't do that.

High doses will make you crave carbs though and if you are taking it and constantly burning and dumping carbs it can be a problem. Dnp is the most effective fat burner when combined with a low carb diet and low dose gh. Hands down.

I cringe when guys write absolutes in regards to dosage. Just because you feel super hot at 200mg it doesn't mean everyone else will. Just because you felt it's effectiveness go down that one time you used it for a longer period it doesn't mean others will. There are so many variables to this and people don't use any common sense and can't think past their own and usually very limited usage. I can take 500mg caffeine preworkout and be totally fine but if I give 300mg to my sensitive mate he is can't concentrate and gets very anxious and can't handle it's effects. It's just the same as DNP and sure most will burn up badly on 400mg but it doesn't mean everyone will be the same. There are people who use dnp ALL YEAR and are still a bit fat but it doesn't mean it's fake.

I've actually never had bloods on DNP. What are the common things you notice?

This is why I mentioned it because I haven't heard much myself. I have used dnp a few times and do get blood work done but I have never purposely taken note of a before and after dnp. I have heard of some accounts over the years and usually it's causes improvements in blood work. However, I am pretty certain that wasn't due to the dnp but more so it's effects of assisting the person in losing loads of body fat. So I would like to know more. Cracker69 is spot on and M314 has posted some great info and is spot on as well but I would like to see more human studies done and personal bloodwork. I always use the extreme example of when the guy dieted on McDonalds food (similar things have been done with the same results as well). So he basically lost a tonne of weight eating shit burgers from McDonalds and all his blood work (cholesterol, insulin, blood glucose etc) improved significantly. Obviously McDonalds is utter shit but the deficit created by the lower calories resulted in significant weight loss and improvements in vital blood markers. So I don't know just how good/bad dnp truly is in regards to all blood markers but it's safe to state if someone loses a lot of weight/fat it's going to be good for their overall health. I don't really understand the negativity towards M314's posts even though Dugbet just meant a temporary increase in blood sugar. You can't really get better than DNP in regards to a drug for improving your insulin sensitivity and fasted blood glucose as it will make you burn through your glucose stores extremely fast.

That is nor true, DNP is always just as effective, what happens is that you lose fat and it is getting harder and harder. It is also likely that you will not be as diligent in your diet or exercise as you were when you started out for 20 days.
Exactly. I am also willing to bet 99% of people using dnp probably aren't eating perfectly plus as you state things will only slow down the more fat you lose. Just like if I take dbol I will put on 10 pounds fast and the next 10 pounds will take longer but it doesn't mean the dbol has stopped working. Just common sense stuff again but guys have a weird way of thinking sometimes.

No disrespect, but dnp will never make you diabetic. Even for a moment. If you aren't type 1 where your pancreas just doesn't produce insulin its a non issue. But it wouldn't make you type 2 by creating insulin resistance. It just doesn't do that.

I never said that, but your blood sugar will rise while using DNP. That's what Slice said on this board for a long time, the biggest DNP user.

There are people who use dnp ALL YEAR and are still a bit fat but it doesn't mean it's fake.

But that's because their diets suck and they use DNP in a vicious cycle, just so they can eat more junk food.

You need to understand one thing: Diet, cardio, train, exercise are still essential, DNP or any drug won't prevent you from having to do the work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131