over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP immune reaction

Exactly. I am also willing to bet 99% of people using dnp probably aren't eating perfectly plus as you state things will only slow down the more fat you lose. Just like if I take dbol I will put on 10 pounds fast and the next 10 pounds will take longer but it doesn't mean the dbol has stopped working. Just common sense stuff again but guys have a weird way of thinking sometimes.

Totally agree.

People talk about losing 20 pounds of fat in 14-20 days cycle, of course, if you are 30% bf, you will lose tons of fat. Just like if you are natural and have been lifting for 8 months, you will gain incredible strength gains if you take some orals.

But if you are at 10% or less, the fat loss is much slower, with or without DNP. Oh, it would be amazing to go from 10% to 4% fat with running 250mg of DNP for 2 weeks, but sadly, it doesn't work in that way. Could you taste a gram and see what happens? Well, I won't do that kind of experiment.

It’s bunk. at 600 I was stuck at the grocery store cause I got too dizzy with vision changes to even leave.

It’s bunk. at 600 I was stuck at the grocery store cause I got too dizzy with vision changes to even leave.
Yeah I’m like a damn rhino when it comes to most stuff. Takes way more of whatever the substance is to phase me. But 600mgs of legit DNP and I’m a damn wheezing, whiny zombie after 3 weeks. No way people can handle 800mgs for 8 months lol

Personally, and as Elvia has stated several times, lower doses for a longer duration is much more effective. If im trying to get peeled and still have some energy in the gym and not feel like total shit, 250mg eod dnp with 50mcg of clen on off days will keep blood sugar stable enough that you won't crave carbs, won't impair your immune system and you can still get a good pump in the gym. For maintenance I take 250mg once a week, mostly because of the health benefits, and 50mcg of clen daily because after 20 something years ephedrine is difficult to find and the fucking crack heads have made it near impossible to get a good ECA stack.

Yeah I’m like a damn rhino when it comes to most stuff. Takes way more of whatever the substance is to phase me. But 600mgs of legit DNP and I’m a damn wheezing, whiny zombie after 3 weeks. No way people can handle 800mgs for 8 months lol

The OP was on 200mg for 8 weeks, 400mg about 4 weeks, 600mg for 2 weeks 800mg for nearly 2 weeks. He said he got an immune reaction from 800mg so went back down to 600mg and was fine. Whilst everyone should be very hot on even 400mg not everyone responds the same to dnp. It's the same with any drug and I know people who can barely manage 200-250mg dnp and others who don't even feel that dose. I have known people to take a decent dose of legit dnp for a very long time but I would never recommend that. There are people on this forum who have taken close to 1.5grams and obviously suffered badly (stupid and dangerous) so it shows the tolerance some people have. Me personally I am quite sensitive to it and as I posted had a severe reaction to just 400mg and would never go above that amount ever.

Totally agree.

People talk about losing 20 pounds of fat in 14-20 days cycle, of course, if you are 30% bf, you will lose tons of fat. Just like if you are natural and have been lifting for 8 months, you will gain incredible strength gains if you take some orals.

But if you are at 10% or less, the fat loss is much slower, with or without DNP. Oh, it would be amazing to go from 10% to 4% fat with running 250mg of DNP for 2 weeks, but sadly, it doesn't work in that way. Could you taste a gram and see what happens? Well, I won't do that kind of experiment.

I am sensitive to dnp so I can't use much. I had great results with 200mg Geno's dnp and a severe reaction to just 400mg so I would never try 1g. Many can tolerate very high doses but I still think it's stupid running them. I never recommend more than 2 caps of our dnp because no one should need more. I recommend 1 cap to pretty much everyone. Basically to run 1 cap and see how they are after 1 week and if good use 1 cap for 2-6 weeks and if they want more to run 2 caps for another 2 weeks or so. Not everyone follows that advice and just like every drug lot's of people want to use as much as they can handle. For dnp I think it's totally unneeded and pretty stupid doing that. Now if a guy can use 400mg with no issues and wants more it's up to him but I would always use it with caution but I understand how much response can vary between people.

Fat loss should be a marathon and not a sprint but it is effective so most who aren't really fat don't need a long time to drop a few % and prime their bodies for growth. Now it can be used with great effect over 1-2 weeks and as a great "reset" but still I would never dose more than 2 caps no matter who you are. For people who are very fat I would never even recommend dnp and to simply diet the weight off and after they have been in a good routine for awhile they could add in a small amount to help drop the last of the fat. If I were to run dnp again it would be 1 cap per day for 2-5 weeks and it would be used to get very lean. As you stated a lot of guys add it in long term to burn more calories even when they aren't eating well and well that's up to them. I just find the "it must be fake" posts strange because they go from just their own experience but response varies massively. I know people who take 2-3 scoops of the preworkout Excelsior and state they felt fine and others who can't handle 1/2 scoop but that should just be common sense.

The OP was on 200mg for 8 weeks, 400mg about 4 weeks, 600mg for 2 weeks 800mg for nearly 2 weeks. He said he got an immune reaction from 800mg so went back down to 600mg and was fine. Whilst everyone should be very hot on even 400mg not everyone responds the same to dnp. It's the same with any drug and I know people who can barely manage 200-250mg dnp and others who don't even feel that dose. I have known people to take a decent dose of legit dnp for a very long time but I would never recommend that. There are people on this forum who have taken close to 1.5grams and obviously suffered badly (stupid and dangerous) so it shows the tolerance some people have. Me personally I am quite sensitive to it and as I posted had a severe reaction to just 400mg and would never go above that amount ever.
Oh ok. Yeah I totally misread lol. I saw 800 for 8 months! Talk about miserable. My old source had 250mg caps and I would often get up to 750 for the last 7-10 days of a 3week run but I was super miserable. Especially if taking 500mg Tren ace at same time. Just heavy, labored breathing and soaked 24/7. But talk about transformation lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear