over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp + insulin bulking

lalovegaa

Newbies
I am not an insulin expert but i have made many protocols under my belt. So in theory if i want to use dnp + insulin in a bulking phase i think it doesnt sound crazy i think it has sense for me. So if dnp depletes glycogen i can do the inverse by adding insulin and charge those muscle back without adding fat, so it makes me able to eat more calories to growth like a beast, its like calorie carb in then calorie carb out. Crazy? So this my plan régimen.

This is my first anabolic window

7:00am pre cardio insulin 6ius humalog
15min after insulin pin i add 25gr carbs from dextrose + bcaas glutamine+creatine.
45min after insulin shot, start cardio. During cardio i add an intra dextrose shake with 25gr carbs from dextrose to avoid hypo.
9:00am finish cardio.
9:01am i add a post cardio insulin shot with 6ius humalog
9:15am post cardio meal i add 50gr carbs from white rice 20gr protein + bcaas glutamine creatine + 1 scoop of isolate protein shake 20gr
Total: 12 ius humalog
100gr carbs = 500 calories
60gr protein = 240 calories
45min from cardio calories burn : 750 calories
You see the carbs calories going in and out, interesant right?

So everyday i open 3 anabolic windows.
So im shuttling nutrients with insulin 3 times a day that makes me able to growth my muscle very fast In convination with eaas hgh.

So imagine adding dnp + insulin + hgh + eaas to works synergestic and adding a shit load of calories going in and out while dnp is working thats fucking amazing in theory. So i could add more calories to my diet and gain massive muscles on 4k 5k calories a day.
So the more dnp + windows thru the day its makes you able to add more insulin to charge those muscle back with glycogen. Is It makes sense?

What you ppl think?

Last edited:
what are your stats?

maybe post a pic?

i'll be straight with you bro, it's not the secret or trick that will make all the difference..

if you aren't a freak from just steroids alone... it's not going to happen at all IMO.

either way, I've been told that Matt Porter has a significant amount of knowledge in this area... might want to hit him up for a consultation.

I am 6' 4" 185lb around 10% 11% fat i will upload some pics soon.

Is it this the answer to the bodybuilding community that we are all waiting for??

Maybe it is the reason alot bbs are using alot insulin to charge those muscle back with glycogen. Hehe:confused:

6'4 185lbs. You should get your diet and training in check before crafting magical cycles

I am 6' 4" 185lb around 10% 11% fat i will upload some pics soon.

Is it this the answer to the bodybuilding community that we are all waiting for??

Maybe it is the reason alot bbs are using alot insulin to charge those muscle back with glycogen. Hehe:confused:

I could write a lot but I will keep it relatively brief. You are way over thinking this. 6ft 4 and 185 pounds and want to use slin and dnp to bulk. You need to actually learn to eat properly first. Many slin cycles under your belt and your 185 pounds and over 6ft. Sorry but so many things wrong with your post. There are never definite answers but for you dnp and bulking do not mix. You are not eating enough to grow in the first place so how will adding dnp to the mix help you? Forget all the fancy stuff and get on 400mg test and start eating lot's of clean calories and training as hard as possible approx 4 days per week. If you want to add something to the test get on mk-677... definitely not dnp :eek:

Yea i know, maybe i am over thinkin and see what you ppl think and open a insteresting thread to share ideas btw im starting to growth like never before with these protocols based on milos sarcev régimen.

Yea i know, maybe i am over thinkin and see what you ppl think and open a insteresting thread to share ideas btw im starting to growth like never before with these protocols based on milos sarcev régimen.

Grow like never before? What does that mean? How long have you been on this cycle? How many pounds up? Before and after pics? You could go on 400mg test and if you eat what is needed could easily be up 30 pounds in 3 months. At your stats those pounds could look solid too. Pretty much 6ft 4 and 215 pounds and lean. What do you do when you get up to approx 215 at 6ft 4 running protocols like you are now? Do you start dosing slin at 60iu per day? Your goals are very attainable without all the fancy stuff. I love the fancy stuff but build a base first. The fancy stuff can come in later if you want.

Im starting training again bro almost 2 years iv been off juicing all that time thats why Lol. I know you r right i just need some time to get my body back... Its time to get huge again. And having a good time sharing thoughts.

Im starting training again bro almost 2 years iv been off juicing all that time thats why Lol. I know you r right i just need some time to get my body back... Its time to get huge again. And having a good time sharing thoughts.

I didn't know you were huge in the past. I didn't realize you were getting back into things. But that means even more you don't need the fancy stuff. The basics will get you back. Again you can add the fancy stuff when you get back to where you were. Going back to my previous point what to you do when you have used aas, slin and hgh etc to get back to where you were? You have used every element to get back to a point you could have got to fairly easily. It's when you plateau you add a new element in or up the dose slightly. You don't start everything at your disposal from the start. Do you have pics from your past? What stats did you get to in the past? Do want you want but it's so much more effective in the long run when you add one element in at a time. Especially when you are only 185 pounds at 6ft 4... that is major undereating.

First 6'4" 185 you need to eat Dont reinvent the wheel man too many variables you have to track on dnp to add insluin your asking for a speacail type of trouble listen to the vets on here they've walked the road just follow eat and you ll grow.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507234699974.jpg
    FB_IMG_1507234699974.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 442
Use insulin when you want to grow and use DNP when you want to cut. People always trying to do both at the same time. There are bread and butter protocols for a reason - they work.

You do know that you can get leaner AND add muscle at the same time right??

You can also add insulin , even without HGH , and not gain fat.

So many people make shit so much harder than it needs to be , it's like they are trying to get to the neighbor next door house by walking around the fucking block and crossing the street twice

Why use 2 trump cards in your arsenal to progress from where you are at right now?

You don't need insulin or DNP. You just need food, and progression.

Leave insulin for when you're far more advanced than right now, and need to break through a plateau, and decide it's worth going down that route.

If you were "huge" in the past, it'll be easier to regain that mass than it was to gain it in the first time. I've had injuries that have kept me out of the gym for months, and I did a shit diet, lost a lot of weight, but after fixing my diet back up and hitting it hard again, the weight gain comes back quickly. IMO anyway.

At 6'4 and 185 lbs, that is skinny as hell IMO, you should just worry about fixing your diet, training hard and if you do juice, then use common sense with it.

How big were you when you were "huge" before?

If you were "huge" in the past, it'll be easier to regain that mass than it was to gain it in the first time. I've had injuries that have kept me out of the gym for months, and I did a shit diet, lost a lot of weight, but after fixing my diet back up and hitting it hard again, the weight gain comes back quickly. IMO anyway.

At 6'4 and 185 lbs, that is skinny as hell IMO, you should just worry about fixing your diet, training hard and if you do juice, then use common sense with it.

in your opinion, and in reality

friend of mine is 6'1, 185

and he disappears when he turns sideways :eek:

Same here. I went from 210 down to the low 160's. Within 4-5 months I'm back to around 185 with hardly any fat gain just from training, eating right, and very low dose of test.

Muscle memory is a beautiful thing!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Do you work out? or just do cardio + drugs? I think adding weight training should help you get over 200lbs

For those of you that are wondering what he is talking about? This is a copy and paste:

The perfect “off” cycle

I’m sure by now that everyone is familiar with the use of insulin of bodybuilding circles. Without a doubt, insulin use is the greatest advance in the sport since GH in the early 80’s. I would say that the massive size increases you have seen in the sport over the past five years have been a direct result of insulin use, more so than anything else. Insulin can also kill you.

Most of you are probably aware of DNP’s use in bodybuilding. For those of you who aren’t familiar with DNP, which by the way stands for 2,4-Dinitrophenol, it is an unbelievable fat burning drug. If you’ve ever wondered how a pro bodybuilder drops down from say, 280 to 225-230 in a very short period of time, it’s probably because that particular individual is using DNP with a host of other drugs like thyroid, clenbuterol, etc. In fact, this bodybuilder might develop thyroid problems and balloon up and down in weight, even missing shows or looking horrible at others. Man, good thing this isn’t a real person we’re talking about. Anyway, I digress. DNP is the greatest thing to come along in dieting since, well, I guess it’s about the only good thing to come along that I can think of. And, DNP will kill you quicker than insulin.

Before we continue on, let’s get real for a moment. Please do not use either insulin or DNP. I’m not joking that either of them can kill you, in fact the bottle of DNP I’m looking at right now lists the many horrible consequences of just touching the stuff. Be warned that you are taking your life in your hands by using either insulin or DNP. DNP is used in bug sprays for Christ’s sake. Now that I got that off my chest, we can continue.

I’m really not going to bore you with long and complicated explanations of how both DNP and insulin work in the body, but I do need to touch on the subject. Many of the articles written about DNP refer to it’s abilities to block the actions of insulin. This is true only in a limited sense. Insulin is released by pancreatic beta cells in response to elevated ATP/ADP ratios. Briefly, when your blood sugar levels rise, your ATP/ADP levels become elevated, inhibiting ATP sensitive potassium ion channels (KATP), altering the membrane potential of the pancreatic cells and causing insulin release. The key point here is that insulin will not be released unless ATP levels within the cells increase. DNP interferes with the protein complex ATP synthase, which allows for the synthesis of ATP from ADP and Pi (inorganic phosphate). Since DNP interferes with a key step in ATP production, obviously ATP levels never elevate within any cell, including pancreatic beta cells. Hence, the feedback system through the KATP channels (at least in regards to insulin release), is disabled, and you effectively make yourself a diabetic while on DNP.

The primary action of insulin in the body is to drive glucose into muscle and liver cells (stored as glycogen) which is converted into ATP. ATP again? Since DNP reduces ATP production significantly, it again interferes with insulin by preventing a significant amount of the glucose that is pushed into cells by insulin from ever being used as energy (at least by the cell). So, what is happening to all of this energy that is being expended through the electron transport chain to turn ADP and Pi into ATP? It’s thrown off as heat, and lots of it. In fact, because the amount of heat produced is a direct correlation of how much DNP is consumed, taking too much DNP will cook you from the inside out. Let me repeat this. Taking too much DNP will fry you like an egg. It doesn’t sound like a pleasant way to die, does it? DNP is not one of those, hey a little did me good, more will do me better kind of substances. A little will do you good and more will burn your ass up.

So, now we understand the ways in which DNP interferes with some of the actions of insulin. Another action of insulin (thank you God) is that it promotes transport of amino acids from the bloodstream into muscles and other cells. Insulin also increases the rate at which amino acids are incorporated into protein. Although DNP does block the release of insulin and prevents a key component of the electron transport chain (ATP synthase, remember?), it does nothing to prevent the aforementioned extremely anabolic affect of insulin. Therefore, when you use DNP, you should be administering insulin at the same time. The exogenous insulin will still work its anabolic magic while the DNP burns off reams of body fat through the resultant metabolic increase.

Many so called Gurus are recommending incorporating DNP as a component to any steroid cycle to ensure that weight gained is purely muscle and not fat. While this certainly works great on paper, application is a little different. I am a firm believer in training and eating to grow while on a heavy cycle (and what other kind is there?) Anyone who has any kind of contact with any professional bodybuilder in the off season will see that the chicken and rice thing has been thrown out of the window and that junk food rules the day. Their drug use is of such magnitude that eating clean would simply not supply the necessary calories for growth. Have you ever tried to consume 5000+ calories while on a low fat diet? Good luck. So, while they are certainly growing like a weed in the off season, they also tend to put on a bit of fat. Big deal. I’m going to let you in on a little secret. The only time those guys look like that is when they are on stage. Many people assume that the top guys are in shape all year round because they never see any pictures of them in the off season. And with good reason. Most (not all, but most) bodybuilders look like a chipmunk with a walnut in each cheek in the off season. These fellow tend to get a bit fat and bloated from their diets and heavy drug use. Now taking DNP while cycling will certainly help keep you leaner. It will also make you weaker, uncomfortable, and more quick to tire from a workout. Obviously not a good combination for consuming mass quantities while kicking ass in the gym is it? Therefore, we need a schedule for DNP administration. I’m a firm believer in down time from cycles (another article me thinks?), not because of receptor down regulation but from other factors. I propose a system where the athlete uses AS for 10 weeks, similar to the system advocated by Paul Borreson, followed by three weeks of down time. During this down time, 24 days actually, the athlete uses DNP in conjunction with insulin and T3, losing body fat while maintaining lean body mass. The dosing schedule would be as follows:

Last day of AS administration
Days 1-8 DNP with insulin and T3
Days 9-16 DNP is not used, insulin use continues, T3 continues for days 9-12
Days 17-24 DNP with insulin and T3
BACK ON THE JUICE!!

For those of you that are wondering what he is talking about? This is a copy and paste:

The perfect “off” cycle

I’m sure by now that everyone is familiar with the use of insulin of bodybuilding circles. Without a doubt, insulin use is the greatest advance in the sport since GH in the early 80’s. I would say that the massive size increases you have seen in the sport over the past five years have been a direct result of insulin use, more so than anything else. Insulin can also kill you.

Most of you are probably aware of DNP’s use in bodybuilding. For those of you who aren’t familiar with DNP, which by the way stands for 2,4-Dinitrophenol, it is an unbelievable fat burning drug. If you’ve ever wondered how a pro bodybuilder drops down from say, 280 to 225-230 in a very short period of time, it’s probably because that particular individual is using DNP with a host of other drugs like thyroid, clenbuterol, etc. In fact, this bodybuilder might develop thyroid problems and balloon up and down in weight, even missing shows or looking horrible at others. Man, good thing this isn’t a real person we’re talking about. Anyway, I digress. DNP is the greatest thing to come along in dieting since, well, I guess it’s about the only good thing to come along that I can think of. And, DNP will kill you quicker than insulin.

Before we continue on, let’s get real for a moment. Please do not use either insulin or DNP. I’m not joking that either of them can kill you, in fact the bottle of DNP I’m looking at right now lists the many horrible consequences of just touching the stuff. Be warned that you are taking your life in your hands by using either insulin or DNP. DNP is used in bug sprays for Christ’s sake. Now that I got that off my chest, we can continue.

I’m really not going to bore you with long and complicated explanations of how both DNP and insulin work in the body, but I do need to touch on the subject. Many of the articles written about DNP refer to it’s abilities to block the actions of insulin. This is true only in a limited sense. Insulin is released by pancreatic beta cells in response to elevated ATP/ADP ratios. Briefly, when your blood sugar levels rise, your ATP/ADP levels become elevated, inhibiting ATP sensitive potassium ion channels (KATP), altering the membrane potential of the pancreatic cells and causing insulin release. The key point here is that insulin will not be released unless ATP levels within the cells increase. DNP interferes with the protein complex ATP synthase, which allows for the synthesis of ATP from ADP and Pi (inorganic phosphate). Since DNP interferes with a key step in ATP production, obviously ATP levels never elevate within any cell, including pancreatic beta cells. Hence, the feedback system through the KATP channels (at least in regards to insulin release), is disabled, and you effectively make yourself a diabetic while on DNP.

The primary action of insulin in the body is to drive glucose into muscle and liver cells (stored as glycogen) which is converted into ATP. ATP again? Since DNP reduces ATP production significantly, it again interferes with insulin by preventing a significant amount of the glucose that is pushed into cells by insulin from ever being used as energy (at least by the cell). So, what is happening to all of this energy that is being expended through the electron transport chain to turn ADP and Pi into ATP? It’s thrown off as heat, and lots of it. In fact, because the amount of heat produced is a direct correlation of how much DNP is consumed, taking too much DNP will cook you from the inside out. Let me repeat this. Taking too much DNP will fry you like an egg. It doesn’t sound like a pleasant way to die, does it? DNP is not one of those, hey a little did me good, more will do me better kind of substances. A little will do you good and more will burn your ass up.

So, now we understand the ways in which DNP interferes with some of the actions of insulin. Another action of insulin (thank you God) is that it promotes transport of amino acids from the bloodstream into muscles and other cells. Insulin also increases the rate at which amino acids are incorporated into protein. Although DNP does block the release of insulin and prevents a key component of the electron transport chain (ATP synthase, remember?), it does nothing to prevent the aforementioned extremely anabolic affect of insulin. Therefore, when you use DNP, you should be administering insulin at the same time. The exogenous insulin will still work its anabolic magic while the DNP burns off reams of body fat through the resultant metabolic increase.

Many so called Gurus are recommending incorporating DNP as a component to any steroid cycle to ensure that weight gained is purely muscle and not fat. While this certainly works great on paper, application is a little different. I am a firm believer in training and eating to grow while on a heavy cycle (and what other kind is there?) Anyone who has any kind of contact with any professional bodybuilder in the off season will see that the chicken and rice thing has been thrown out of the window and that junk food rules the day. Their drug use is of such magnitude that eating clean would simply not supply the necessary calories for growth. Have you ever tried to consume 5000+ calories while on a low fat diet? Good luck. So, while they are certainly growing like a weed in the off season, they also tend to put on a bit of fat. Big deal. I’m going to let you in on a little secret. The only time those guys look like that is when they are on stage. Many people assume that the top guys are in shape all year round because they never see any pictures of them in the off season. And with good reason. Most (not all, but most) bodybuilders look like a chipmunk with a walnut in each cheek in the off season. These fellow tend to get a bit fat and bloated from their diets and heavy drug use. Now taking DNP while cycling will certainly help keep you leaner. It will also make you weaker, uncomfortable, and more quick to tire from a workout. Obviously not a good combination for consuming mass quantities while kicking ass in the gym is it? Therefore, we need a schedule for DNP administration. I’m a firm believer in down time from cycles (another article me thinks?), not because of receptor down regulation but from other factors. I propose a system where the athlete uses AS for 10 weeks, similar to the system advocated by Paul Borreson, followed by three weeks of down time. During this down time, 24 days actually, the athlete uses DNP in conjunction with insulin and T3, losing body fat while maintaining lean body mass. The dosing schedule would be as follows:

Last day of AS administration
Days 1-8 DNP with insulin and T3
Days 9-16 DNP is not used, insulin use continues, T3 continues for days 9-12
Days 17-24 DNP with insulin and T3
BACK ON THE JUICE!!
Have you tried it your self if so what were your results

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub