over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp + insulin bulking

It doesnt work like you think its going to. You're thinking the insulin is going to 'balance' you out and youll be able to get a pump and lift. Nope. No chance. Ive done low dose slin 5iu 50g carbs intra with 250-500mg dnp. Nothing stops dnp. There is no faking dnp. The only time id recommend carbs is at the end of a dnp run and eat 2-3 big bowls of cereal at night pre bed and youll turn into a furnace then drop it and recomp into a solid diet slowly.

You're going to feel like shit regardless. either go keto or just protein/veg and suffer or just dont do it at all.

:headbang:

The only time id recommend carbs is at the end of a dnp run and eat 2-3 big bowls of cereal at night pre bed and youll turn into a furnace then drop it and recomp into a solid diet slowly.

I would strongly recommend against this practice.

You do you. It works for me. I add carbs the last 2 days of DNP and turn myself into a furnace. I usually drop another 3-4lbs already depleted.

I do not like that idea for 2 reasons:

- A heavy cycle of DNP can be dangerous in your last day if you add hydrates and it gets even hotter.

- It is horrible and uncomfortable as hell. I do not believe that the loss of fat is as remarkable for this suffering.

Hey friend, I wrote my opinion on using Lantus insulin and was literally drug through the dirt and called out on it for not posting pics of me doing it. I doubt I will ever comment on insulin use again. I then posted before and after pics and was attacked again. I literally had a few members post pics of the worst I have ever looked on stage and proclaim me to be washed up and a loser. They said because I'm under 200lbs my words carry no merit. This all for just trying to help a few guys that may be wondering what the hell is going on with some of these BBers getting so huge.

I appreciate your comment and thank you for it.

As a direct result of being called out in this manor I will be holding a log and showing anyone who wants to travel this path with me how washed up Concretguy is. I will be doing this at Anasci in the near future. It will have regular pics of what's taking place and a complete brake down of how it's happening. This should also answer the age old question about if " old heads" can grow new muscle.

Not sure if I'm even going to use Lantus because of all the shit I received. I promise you this, the progression pics I post will be nothing for anyone to laugh at. Noone.

Bro do ur thing. I got faith in ur outcome man!! Looking forward to having ur back when I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this theory was debunked by conciliator, anyone can search the paper mentioned on google and look at the mechanism

I feel like the guys who are interested in trying this either
A. grossly UNDERestimate the metabolic expenditure/fat burning effect of DNP or
B. grossly OVERestimate insulin's ability to put on mass

Every time I have run DNP, you feel like hell and sweat a ton. You're body is running on double time. And if you wanted to get enough cals to grow, you'd be eating 24/7. AND...the introduction of insulin doesn't suddenly give you ability to turn all your food into lean muscle.
To me, this is a great way of making no progress in EITHER direction. You won't lose fat but you won't put on muscle. Waste IMO.

I feel like the guys who are interested in trying this either
A. grossly UNDERestimate the metabolic expenditure/fat burning effect of DNP or
B. grossly OVERestimate insulin's ability to put on mass

Every time I have run DNP, you feel like hell and sweat a ton. You're body is running on double time. And if you wanted to get enough cals to grow, you'd be eating 24/7. AND...the introduction of insulin doesn't suddenly give you ability to turn all your food into lean muscle.
To me, this is a great way of making no progress in EITHER direction. You won't lose fat but you won't put on muscle. Waste IMO.
That is the kind of answer that i want to read not just hate and negativity. Thanks. So what % of fat should i stay on bulking cycle.

I believe this type of protocol was discussed in a bit more detail in “Building The Perfect Beast” by Author L. Rea in the “Truncated Insulin and bug spray = the poor man’s IGF-1?” Section. I don’t know how accurate the book or the method is though, and Rea warns against the risks of the protocol.

That is the kind of answer that i want to read not just hate and negativity. Thanks. So what % of fat should i stay on bulking cycle.

His statement is very true. On dnp I have a hell of a time eating. I avoid carbs almost all together for the heat part. The idea of doing a day here and there maybe. But dnp blocks atp storage. So beings it’s all in your system for 36 hrs I can see the logic. JJ was going to try this. I would love to see how it went

Oh ya. I personally won’t go over 12%. When I do I see more fat gain than muscle

The only good thing insulin would do during a DNP run would help correct hyperkalemia that might occur.

Just run 500-700mg DNP....sit on the couch, eat just protein. When your not fat anymore drop DNP, add insulin and carbs...until abs are gone lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131