over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP killed in Turkey

steroidforyoucom

Registered
Unfortunately DNP killed one more boy in Turkey.

He was getting ready to Bodybuilding competition.He was 30. He took 8 tabs of DNP .
After 2 hours his tempreture raised to 40 C. He called his trainer. He said i am dieing. What must i do ?
trainer told him '' Go To hospital'' He went to hospital at once. Doctors tried to wash his stomache with a hose.
But it was too late.His muscles has been already contracted. 10 Serums has been given but there was nothing to do . It was too late .

After that dieing Turkish goverment has started detailed a research. And Sports minister told that '' We are not going to talk about dopings at the end of 1 year''

Source:

**broken link removed**

I am upset about him
God forgives him
JULIA SFU

So he roughly took 2G of DNP and he's surprised that he died? I mean I feel bad for his family, but c'mon....:eek: :rolleyes:

So he roughly took 2G of DNP and he's surprised that he died? I mean I feel bad for his family, but c'mon....:eek: :rolleyes:

how can you NOT die?

:eek:I thought I was dying after taking a 200mg cap of DNP. Needles to say, NEVER AGAIN!

how can you NOT die?

Yeah, my point exactly. I couldn't imagine going out that way. Just cooking to death from the inside out.... 500mg of D's DNP made me feel like shit and like I was living in a sauna, I couldn't imagine 2G's! :eek:

Fuck 2gr thats alot of shit. My body can tolerate 500mg.

Very sad shit, I'm not naturally lean by any means n have never used dnp, clen, t3 or any diuretics and can stay 9-10% year round making gains all with proper nutient timing and planned cheats. I think that if your gonna compete dont let yourself get fat period, carrying some water is one thing, manipulate sodium/carbs/calories precomp rather than resulting to such drastic measures n putting your body through that much more stress.

R.I.P.

Tried Geno's DNP about 2 years ago.....was popping 3 caps a day.

By the 7th day....I was cherry tomato red in the face holding HELLA water and blood pressure was through the roof. Sleep was absolutely miserable.

There is no fucking way I could ever imagine 8 caps....Broooo that is insanity.

What ever happened to just a little bit extra cardio? :p

Sad, but with those amounts...

How did he die, more specific? Cardiac arrest due to waterloss?

I just thought they could save someone with a bath in ice and forcing fluids into the system...

Sad, but with those amounts...

How did he die, more specific? Cardiac arrest due to waterloss?

I just thought they could save someone with a bath in ice and forcing fluids into the system...

He basically self-cooked his brain.

When adults acquire fevers...anything higher than a sustained 102 degrees fahrenheit and you risk brain damage.

Well, id imagine that 8 caps of DNP will push your temperature way past 110 degrees....you would have to be drinking a gallon of near frozen water per hour, while sitting in a bath tub of ice, and even that may not be enough to stop the furnace. Skin and muscle tissue can easily sustain the heat, but the organs and the brain cannot.

Last edited:
:eek:I thought I was dying after taking a 200mg cap of DNP. Needles to say, NEVER AGAIN!

Nice to see u post again Mrs.Q
You look great in your avi :p;)

He basically self-cooked his brain.

When adults acquire fevers...anything higher than a sustained 102 degrees fahrenheit and you risk brain damage.

Well, id imagine that 8 caps of DNP will push your temperature way past 110 degrees....you would have to be drinking a gallon of near frozen water per hour, while sitting in a bath tub of ice, and even that may not be enough to stop the furnace. Skin and muscle tissue can easily sustain the heat, but the organs and the brain cannot.

Glad u put near cuz it be impossible to drink it frozen :D

Man so sad. Trade your life for a trophy and no guarantee that u will get one too:banghead: what a gamble.i guess that's bodybuilding Russian roulette

800 powder is as high as I've ever gone, would never go that high again. 450mg spread out over 3 doses is plenty enough for me to see all the weight loss I need. That being said, it'll probably be a long time before I use DNP again...it's a great drug but I can't stand being so weak in the gym (ego issue).

For once, we have an article about a DNP death that actually gives us some sort of indication how much was taken. We don't know how many mg's were in each pill, but it's better than all the other useless info from DNP deaths without stating the dosage. And assuming 8 pills amounted to 2g of DNP, I'd be dead too if I did that.

Not surprised. Its the way things are these days. If one tab works, the 8 tabs should really work. What could possibly go wrong with a product that raises your body temperature?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131