over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP lips burning sensation for the third time

first and second time I used dnp, I got a small rash on my wrist

every time after that - even going up to 1750mg... didn't have any allergic reaction, did almost die tho

all dinitro

Do you think it wouldn't have happened if we didn't use high dosages?

It's hard to state as everyone is different. Although it's fairly obvious the higher the dose the bigger risk in developing an allergic reaction. I only moved up to 400mg for a few days and developed a bad one. The rest of the reactions were experienced at only 200mg for me. The most I have ever run were those few days at 400mg (2 caps).

Also forgot to mention that other people use this same batch of dnp and they are fine with it. So the product is fine. Right now the symptoms are close to non-existant, thank the lord using those stuff worked. It would take about 10 days for me to be able to even eat normally.

Will start using cardarine instead of dnp :(

every time after that - even going up to 1750mg... didn't have any allergic reaction, did almost die tho

jesus lol. I thought I was insane when going 1300~1400.

It's hard to state as everyone is different. Although it's fairly obvious the higher the dose the bigger risk in developing an allergic reaction. I only moved up to 400mg for a few days and developed a bad one. The rest of the reactions were experienced at only 200mg for me. The most I have ever run were those few days at 400mg (2 caps).

true

Also forgot to mention that other people use this same batch of dnp and they are fine with it. So the product is fine. Right now the symptoms are close to non-existant, thank the lord using those stuff worked. It would take about 10 days for me to be able to even eat normally.

Will start using cardarine instead of dnp :(

jesus lol. I thought I was insane when going 1300~1400.

true

Trust me Little Slice was that fat 1750mg DNP was a low dose :eek::D

lol, man, I am in the exact same situation.

I bought 500g dnp a long time ago and since then I have used MANY times and I have also been over 1200mg/day. I freakin love DNP, love what it does to my lipids too. But suddenly I used it and had chapped lips, horrible mouth ulcers and on my penis' skin. I wasn't sure it was dnp's fault, so I tried again and got the same sides again.
I waited a few weeks and tried it again with an anti-histamine and it didn't help.
Now its been some months, so I decided to try it again. I took a 200mg cap today and 20 minutes later I started feeling my lips and penis itching again. I immediately took 3g quercetin + 3g bromelain + 25mg cetirizine. 20 minutes later the sides calmed down and I just took 15mg prednisone.

This time I am 100% sure I am not using dnp again. Too bad, I loved it so much, lol. Do you think it wouldn't have happened if we didn't use high dosages?
First sign : lips swell , go little red and pins and needles sensation ot tingling if you want to call it

then comes the cracked lips, mouth ulcers, blood cuts on the hard and the soft palate.

Does this happen to you in this order ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

First sign : lips swell , go little red and pins and needles sensation ot tingling if you want to call it

then comes the cracked lips, mouth ulcers, blood cuts on the hard and the soft palate.

Does this happen to you in this order ?
[/URL]

Yes. Tingling sensations on the mouth roof, lips and penis. Then the ulcers, then blood cuts on the palates. Always on the EXACT same spots. I also gets some weird inflamation on a joint of one my fingers, also exact same spot. The inside skin of my nose kinda gets hurt too, same spot. Kinda funny, all the rest of the body is perfectly fine but these spots nearly kill me

Yes. Tingling sensations on the mouth roof, lips and penis. Then the ulcers, then blood cuts on the palates. Always on the EXACT same spots. I also gets some weird inflamation on a joint of one my fingers, also exact same spot. The inside skin of my nose kinda gets hurt too, same spot. Kinda funny, all the rest of the body is perfectly fine but these spots nearly kill me
Mate you are royally screwed sorry.

u done with DNP..

over finished.

Its not what someone else was saying where they took it the first time and had a little rash and then they never had it.

This is diff.

I never had a rash nothing

and then after few runs i developed this and its the same story again.

No biggie

I am actually not disappointed. I always dieted normally without it for years and got in shape. no problems. The thing is DNP is cheating/quick shortcut so once u do it you want to use it everytime. Human tendency. Cant blame no one.

Well I can't use it anyway so well fucking good. save my health as a result of this [emoji3]

I will do it the right proper way as i have always done it. fuck it. done it before old school way and can do it now.

Its all good. no loss.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sounds like poison...

Oh, wait... :eek:

ahahhaa yeah sounds like poison
yeah at least I enjoyed it while I could, Ive just started dieting the old way :D:D

ahahhaa yeah sounds like poison
yeah at least I enjoyed it while I could, Ive just started dieting the old way :D:D
Good lad

You can risk trying another time but doubtful it will change anything.

It didn't for me.

I tried 3 times over a span of 12 months. No change same pattern of sequences in that same fucking order.

Heights of Stupidity is directly proportional to heights of suffering! Lol

Sent from my A0001 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Good lad

You can risk trying another time but doubtful it will change anything.

It didn't for me.

I tried 3 times over a span of 12 months. No change same pattern of sequences in that same fucking order.

How many times you take DNP before getting allergic reactions?

How many times you take DNP before getting allergic reactions?
Haven't got my journal in front of me but 4-5 runs lasting 1-2 weeks I think.

I´m in the same situation, used DNP many times, but the last 2 times I got red itchy spots on my arms and always on the same places, mouth is fucked and can´t eat and my skin on my penis cracks and get´s really painfull.

My time with DNP is also over...

I would like to know why these reactions occur, if it is an allergy or some kind of intolerance developed over time to DNP, or is caused by another type of chemical that is mixed with the lots.

In the scientific literature of the 30s there is no evidence of this type of problems among patients.

I would like to know why these reactions occur, if it is an allergy or some kind of intolerance developed over time to DNP, or is caused by another type of chemical that is mixed with the lots.

In the scientific literature of the 30s there is no evidence of this type of problems among patients.
Well you would never know cos this is not a controlled substance or medicinal product for therapeutic purposes which would be tested under clinical supervision in a controlled drug trial for the betterment of human population and advancement of clinical medicine.

Even when we get a reaction and when we go to doctor to get a script for prednisolone etc nobody says you taken DNP hence the reaction. Everyone makes random shit unless of course if you were dying then you will tell the truth cow then it wont matter what goes into the medical records lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq8Yz3OQ_RA"]DNP Allergic Reaction on 2nd cycle. Extreme effective yet dangerous fat burner. - YouTube[/ame]

I´m in the same situation, used DNP many times, but the last 2 times I got red itchy spots on my arms and always on the same places, mouth is fucked and can´t eat and my skin on my penis cracks and get´s really painfull.

My time with DNP is also over...

did you take predinisone already? it brought me relief in minutes (also used cetirizine)

Sorry to hijack but its a similiar question and OP might also like the answer.

I saw mutants protocol for DNP which called for a substance that I believed blocked your bodys ability to increase histamine. But I cant find it or think of it? Nothing helps me, I do multiple types of antihistamine but im still itchy for weeks after.... Last time I thought I had scabies.

Sorry to hijack but its a similiar question and OP might also like the answer.

I saw mutants protocol for DNP which called for a substance that I believed blocked your bodys ability to increase histamine. But I cant find it or think of it? Nothing helps me, I do multiple types of antihistamine but im still itchy for weeks after.... Last time I thought I had scabies.

.... quercetin .... No worries I got this guys :banghead:

Anyways, how do people dose it? Ive read several people talking about relief with 2-3g's but not their dosing protocol?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws