over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log (D's Crystal)

I'm actualy very interested in what you are eating , I've heard that DNP has best results when carbs are in each meal.

DNP gives me insane carbs cravings

Yeah the cravings get worse the higher you go with the dosage. Probably the worst part for me.

Im on Day 25 of DNP. I am doing 250mg during the week and 500mg fri-sun. The last week on DNP i have been on 500mg and take a 250mg a day rest when i need to. I am sweating right now. I have gone from 218 do 203 since my last weigh in. I added 25mcs of T3 from week 3-4.

Im on Day 25 of DNP. I am doing 250mg during the week and 500mg fri-sun. The last week on DNP i have been on 500mg and take a 250mg a day rest when i need to. I am sweating right now. I have gone from 218 do 203 since my last weigh in. I added 25mcs of T3 from week 3-4.

Yeah I decided to go up a bit myself. I was originally going to do 4 weeks at 500mg/day to get sub 10% but decided I'd try upping it to 750mg for the last week and cut it down to a 21 day run. So far at 750mg there's just more lethargy, it's also hot but not unbearable if you stay hydrated.

Day 5:
Weight: scale keeps saying error, so going to get a new one today. Think I've lost some weight though. Diet on point.
Average temperature: 98.1

-Second day taking 2 250mg crystal caps a day, and I've seen some changes. I constantly have this warm feeling throughout my body and it can get quite uncomfortable after taking a cold shower. It's a very weird feeling your skin is cold from the a/c hitting u with water, but at the same time your insides feel hot. It is just a strange feeling. Makes me feel uncomfortable wearing a shirt. Like I want to just walk around with no shirt on.

-The hunger is getting pretty strong and I seem to get hungry almost less than an hour after I eat a meal. Idk if it's just me. I'm handling it well, though.

-The sweats still aren't bad. During the day I'll get a few drips coming down my face and that's about it. I'm not sure why but at night is when it really hits. I wake up drenched in sweat. maybe because it's when I take my second cap.

-If I ignore the hunger for too long, it gets very intense I almost feel like throwing up. I haven't been checking my blood sugar, so I might do that when I have another one of those episodes. (im not diabetic incase anyone wonders)

-Definitely I've been feeling a bit more worn out than usual, but I blame that for the reduced sleep hours. The weird part is the sweat isn't waking me up. I have been having crazy dreams.

--I've read up on it and all I have found is concilliator says it's been reported as a rare side effect, but I think I'm having it. The dreams have been crazy real and its almost scary. I have woken up twice in the same night because of it. It feels like a deep sleep, but the content of them scares me and causes me to wake up. Something I've never experienced but lets see what happens.

--I might come back later and update a few things on day 5 and 6 off to work!

Day 5:
Weight: scale keeps saying error, so going to get a new one today. Think I've lost some weight though. Diet on point.
Average temperature: 98.1

-Second day taking 2 250mg crystal caps a day, and I've seen some changes. I constantly have this warm feeling throughout my body and it can get quite uncomfortable after taking a cold shower. It's a very weird feeling your skin is cold from the a/c hitting u with water, but at the same time your insides feel hot. It is just a strange feeling. Makes me feel uncomfortable wearing a shirt. Like I want to just walk around with no shirt on.

-The hunger is getting pretty strong and I seem to get hungry almost less than an hour after I eat a meal. Idk if it's just me. I'm handling it well, though.

-The sweats still aren't bad. During the day I'll get a few drips coming down my face and that's about it. I'm not sure why but at night is when it really hits. I wake up drenched in sweat. maybe because it's when I take my second cap.

-If I ignore the hunger for too long, it gets very intense I almost feel like throwing up. I haven't been checking my blood sugar, so I might do that when I have another one of those episodes. (im not diabetic incase anyone wonders)

-Definitely I've been feeling a bit more worn out than usual, but I blame that for the reduced sleep hours. The weird part is the sweat isn't waking me up. I have been having crazy dreams.

--I've read up on it and all I have found is concilliator says it's been reported as a rare side effect, but I think I'm having it. The dreams have been crazy real and its almost scary. I have woken up twice in the same night because of it. It feels like a deep sleep, but the content of them scares me and causes me to wake up. Something I've never experienced but lets see what happens.

--I might come back later and update a few things on day 5 and 6 off to work!

-DNP raises your body temp so the heat you are feeling is due to dnp.
-eat frequently as it does cause nausea if you don't eat. DNP eats up all carbs so eat fruits to battle the lethargy/low energy levels. I personally like strawberries.
- Night sweats and waking up during the night is common so take naps during the day to let your body rest. Sometimes i take 2-3hr naps!
- The constant sweating during the day is common and change your sweaty shirt if you work lol. DNP sweat reeks!

Yeah I decided to go up a bit myself. I was originally going to do 4 weeks at 500mg/day to get sub 10% but decided I'd try upping it to 750mg for the last week and cut it down to a 21 day run. So far at 750mg there's just more lethargy, it's also hot but not unbearable if you stay hydrated.

I tried 750mg for a day or two and it was hell! Max dosage is 500mg for me. I sweat easily so at work i keep a fan on at all times. Weather has been cool 60's and i still need a fan.

A big key is keeping the fruit up like another person mentioned. I personally like fresh pineapple. Seems to really help a lot.

If u can conquer the carbs/sugar cravings the results will be great. I caved more than i would have liked but still dropped 11lbs in 10 days. Dosing looked as follows.

200mg, 200, 400, 400, 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600

If u can conquer the carbs/sugar cravings the results will be great. I caved more than i would have liked but still dropped 11lbs in 10 days. Dosing looked as follows.

200mg, 200, 400, 400, 400, 400, 400, 600, 600, 600

Yeah so far I've been doing great fighting the cravings.

I'm going to post an official update later but just wanted to add my temperature has been 99.8-99.9.

If it doesn't improve by the time I need the second dose, I might have to either stop or go back to 1 cap a day.

I mean it's not extremely high but I don't know if the next cap will push it there.
Let's see what happens.

Yeah so far I've been doing great fighting the cravings.

I'm going to post an official update later but just wanted to add my temperature has been 99.8-99.9.

If it doesn't improve by the time I need the second dose, I might have to either stop or go back to 1 cap a day.

I mean it's not extremely high but I don't know if the next cap will push it there.
Let's see what happens.

Carbs are needed for DNP to take effect in fat loss. For sugar cravings i stick to fruits. I also used D's dnp. Check your body temp. My body temp went to 99 on 500mg/day. Keep a steady feeding of carbs while on dnp. I find washing my face a few times a day helps to keep me refreshed :)

Carbs are needed for DNP to take effect in fat loss. For sugar cravings i stick to fruits. I also used D's dnp. Check your body temp. My body temp went to 99 on 500mg/day. Keep a steady feeding of carbs while on dnp. I find washing my face a few times a day helps to keep me refreshed :)

I'm finding on the 750mg dose I need more carbs to help with lethargy, even my ADHD meds weren't fully doing their job.

I thought carb depletion was necessary?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity