over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP log road from 8% to 6% bf Shredded

Day 6 mornig super bad sleep no kind of sweatings its like the dnp has weard of to be honest even i up the dose last night to 750mg. Weight unchanged 77.2kg.

now i have a question guys have a show coming up in 4.5 weeks what you think should i run 20 days low dose 250mg instead of high stop then high and stop.
Getting some real quality powder dnp frok tutanova in 5 days going too switch from dinitros to them. Did a fire test on them and nice lighting so looks like the real deal and the guy is super nice.

Looking for best option and 250mg low dose should not make me reatain so much water and help me lean out better in the long run maybe. will dop it 12 days out.

Appeeciate some help here to decide 🤔🤔

Day 6 mornig super bad sleep no kind of sweatings its like the dnp has weard of to be honest even i up the dose last night to 750mg. Weight unchanged 77.2kg.

now i have a question guys have a show coming up in 4.5 weeks what you think should i run 20 days low dose 250mg instead of high stop then high and stop.
Getting some real quality powder dnp frok tutanova in 5 days going too switch from dinitros to them. Did a fire test on them and nice lighting so looks like the real deal and the guy is super nice.

Looking for best option and 250mg low dose should not make me reatain so much water and help me lean out better in the long run maybe. will dop it 12 days out.

Appeeciate some help here to decide 🤔🤔

I may stop this shit to be honest its 1.34pm and still havent sleept 1 minute god knows whats inside those pills amphetamine maybe or super dose caffeine lethargy dont even excist to be honest so much energy i could run marathon.

cant afford sleepless night for my prepp for contest. Will just wait for tutanovas dnp and do antoher short cycle for 1 week then drop the water for show.
max 2 more days on dinitros dnp then i am trowing them in the bin.
1000mg today and tmr then i am off. even 2 xanax not nock me out thats crazy i feel like i am on speed. 2 days more thats it

I may stop this shit to be honest its 1.34pm and still havent sleept 1 minute god knows whats inside those pills amphetamine maybe or super dose caffeine lethargy dont even excist to be honest so much energy i could run marathon.

cant afford sleepless night for my prepp for contest. Will just wait for tutanovas dnp and do antoher short cycle for 1 week then drop the water for show.
max 2 more days on dinitros dnp then i am trowing them in the bin.
1000mg today and tmr then i am off. even 2 xanax not nock me out thats crazy i feel like i am on speed. 2 days more thats it
Sounds like a good idea. Your batch sound severly underdosed and spiked with stimulants. You should send your source a message, you should be cooking alive on 750mg+.

I stop to sweat after a while on dnp as well, but i still get very warm, lethargic and bad cravings on 300-500mg. Anything over 500mg is hell and i feel like im overheating.

Good luck, keep us updated.

Sounds like a good idea. Your batch sound severly underdosed and spiked with stimulants. You should send your source a message, you should be cooking alive on 750mg+.

I stop to sweat after a while on dnp as well, but i still get very warm, lethargic and bad cravings on 300-500mg. Anything over 500mg is hell and i feel like im overheating.

Good luck, keep us updated.

My sourche DINITRO havent answer my mails and just retired am i chocked? no not at all. sure 750mg day i should be cooking and laying in bed like a zombie. The energy are trough the fucking roof seriously. Thnx buddy will wait for tutanonvas dnp powder no refiller bullshit. Max 1 caps a day until i see how strong it is.

Things getting serious now guys dnp or not dnp cycle time for pre contest diet and 120% strict diet. drop protein shakes, fruits, fat free ice cream, cereals all that is behind now. Its time to suffer and get sick condition 4-5% is the goal hunger, cravings, whatever no more excuses same food day in day out. My body runs best on sweet potato and i get the potassium and magnesium to keep me dry and full. my best carb sourche sweet potato :love:. :headbang:

I get best condition on 2-1 ratio Potassium to sodium. I am very sodium sensitive so can't go high

4.5 weeks out

Attachments

• Contest diet.jpg
    Contest diet.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
condition 4.5 weeks out mens physique up to 175 cm holding water :( not sure will make it dry and striated but will work my ass of to get there ;)

Attachments

• 17425852_10154979105476093_5359793381449948731_n.jpg
    17425852_10154979105476093_5359793381449948731_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 125
Awesome physique brother. Very good conditioning.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws