over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP LOG...

You can do whatever you want but no way in hell would i do 500 mg every 12 hrs. THats 1000mg ed and you are really pushing the envelope. Instead i would run 750 for a few more days than planned. DONT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT!!!! IT CAN KILL YOU!!!........And you never know your dead, only your friends and family know. Now im not saying that 1000mg WILL kill you im just saying i would up my days instead of my MG's

We'll see

I took one cap at noon, and I just took 3 caps before bed, so we'll see what 1000mg has on me. But seeing as how 250 has already been metabolizing for 12 hours it won't be for that long. I have a feeling I am going to be pretty miserable tonight, but drinking lots of H2O. and electrolytes and sleeping.

im thinking of having her do i cap of dinitro stuff a day for extended period or 500mg for about a month. start low and work up ...what ya think...she needs to lose 30 pounds probably ...can run eca with it as well.

500mg a day for 30 days??

In my brief run with DNP, workouts were definitely affect, however everything i've read says a workout burn calories throughout the day. So it wouldn't hurt to lift then do some cardio. .02

I never had a problem w/ lefting or cardio...I got tired quicker but had full w/outs....just drank a ton of water.

You can do whatever you want but no way in hell would i do 500 mg every 12 hrs. THats 1000mg ed and you are really pushing the envelope. Instead i would run 750 for a few more days than planned. DONT FUCK WITH THIS SHIT!!!! IT CAN KILL YOU!!!........And you never know your dead, only your friends and family know. Now im not saying that 1000mg WILL kill you im just saying i would up my days instead of my MG's

:yeahthat:

I took one cap at noon, and I just took 3 caps before bed, so we'll see what 1000mg has on me. But seeing as how 250 has already been metabolizing for 12 hours it won't be for that long. I have a feeling I am going to be pretty miserable tonight, but drinking lots of H2O. and electrolytes and sleeping.

Dude...how long are you going to stay at 1000 mg??

THats 1000mg ed and you are really pushing the envelope.

1000 mgs of crystal ≠ 1000 mgs of DNP. But I agree, waaaay too much. It's stupid, irresponsible and dangerous.

I titrated up to 800 mgs and that felt like what I imagine Super-AIDS to feel like. Don't do it, man. What are you trying to accomplish? Seriously??? Take a sane dose, dial in your diet, exercise as much as you can and be done with it. FFS, people!

I have ran both crystal and powder and personally i dont need as much crystal. It seems like my body thinks crystal is stronger. I just respond better to crystal. But 1000mg is crazy no matter what.

Day 7.Everybody is different.

I personally think you need to find your perfect dose, the sweet spot, that being said, 1000mg definately isn't it. I felt very nauseas this morning when I woke up, in a puddle, and my throat felt like I had a huge loogy in it. I have gone through 7 t-shirts since I woke up alone, AC is cranking and I know I couldn't go anywhere if I had to, nevermind working out. But I banged lots of water with electrolytes, feel better now. So now I know where my threshold is. Now my schedule will be 500mg at bedtime Sunday through Thursday so I am not too sweaty at work, then on Friday night and Saturday night I'll take 750mg. Its been one week today. we'll see how long I can keep at it.

1000 mgs of crystal ≠ 1000 mgs of DNP. But I agree, waaaay too much. It's stupid, irresponsible and dangerous.

I titrated up to 800 mgs and that felt like what I imagine Super-AIDS to feel like. Don't do it, man. What are you trying to accomplish? Seriously??? Take a sane dose, dial in your diet, exercise as much as you can and be done with it. FFS, people!

lol, so true! 99% of people have unrealistic goals for themselves and tbh DNP will not make you look like Phill Heath...

Day 9

So during the week I have backed it down to 500mg taken all at once at bed time and the lethargy is starting to get to me. I can't wake up during day, just lying around the couch sweating like crazy. Gonna try some ECA.

Day 10

So this morning I took ECA and it really helped with the lethargy, got a good workout in. Another note, liquid shits is not a definate on DNP. I take 10 caps of psyllium husks per day (instead of the 4 I usually take) and my stool has been solid. down about 10 pounds in 10 days so far so good.

Day 15

So I took 3 caps at bedtime Fir, Sat, and then after 19 hours on Sun. Then Sunday night I woke up in a puddle crazy nauseas. I tried putting some water down but ended up puking pretty good. When I took a leak next morning it was really dark so I was crazy dehydrated, and I drink alot of water. Once I puked I felt better, and got to sleep. I am going to try for another week, but it is getting old sweating so much. I think I might take a week off and then try it again. I don't know if I'll keep this log up since nobady reads the log section.

What's you weight at today? Are you planning on posting any before and after pics??

Sorry your so sick :cheek:-sm

So I took a week off

And I ended up at 266 from 287, so down 21lbs so far. I started back on 500mg last night. I know it takes a few days to build up, but instead of starting with one cap, this time I am just going 2 caps per day every day, hopefully I can go another 3 weeks. I ate alot of crap last time and still lost significant fat. I'll try to dial it in better this time, but the cravings are unreal.

And I ended up at 266 from 287, so down 21lbs so far. I started back on 500mg last night. I know it takes a few days to build up, but instead of starting with one cap, this time I am just going 2 caps per day every day, hopefully I can go another 3 weeks. I ate alot of crap last time and still lost significant fat. I'll try to dial it in better this time, but the cravings are unreal.

How much more weight do you want to lose? Any plans on posting before and after pics???

I just ran some crystalline dnp at 250 first 5 days then 500mg for about 10 days and lost 14lbs, just cut back down to 250mg per day and will continue on that for one more week. That was 14lbs on a very loose diet haha cravings are unreal! Also, watch your water intake...I didn't drink enough for one day and got dehydrated. I've been drinking probably 2+ gallons a day since.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131