over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log

Nothing really to report today. I was comfortable all day. While there is bloating in the abdominal section and flatness in the muscle bellies, you can still tell there is fat loss, especially when looking at the face as well as the lower abs.

500mg isn't bad. At least not yet. I will venture a guess that at some point over the next few days I might begin to feel mighty uncomfortable.

The appetite is coming back! Now I just have to make sure I can control it.

usually day 8 or 9 is where the cravings hit me, goodluck and stay strong

Day 7 - First Week Completed

So after 1 week here's my breakdown:

Weight: 175.5lbs. Definite fat loss, specifically in my legs and abs. Waist size is down a little over 2 inches. This has worked so well (better than powder so far as compared to prior cycles) that I might shorten the length to 20 days instead of my originally planned 25-30, but we'll see.

Temperature: Holding steady. Consistently temping in the 97-98 range, no higher.

Side effects: Not too many, actually. Lethargy is up but it's really not too bad. Sweating and "odor" has increased. Have had some trouble sleeping, but not due to temperature but due to random late night energy. Bloating isn't too bad, and I'm adequately hydrated. Breathing is a bit heavier, but less so than when I first started.

Appetite: Not outrageous. It was really low, but has been gradually rising. I'll be monitoring this closely and exercise self-control. IF does help with this.

Training: All exercise has been tougher, but manageable. I'm doing heavy weights, low intensity, with a lot of rest in between and plenty of fluids.

Adjustments:

-Upped the dose from 250mg ED (dose in the morning) to 500mg (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM) after 4 days.
-I hadn't started using pyruvate, but I added it in after a few days and it seemed to really help with the lethargy.
-I'd felt sick to my stomach when taking each dose on its own, so now I took some advice from this thread and have my morning dose with fish oil, multivitamin, BCAAs and my night time dose after eating a bit of food. Problem solved.

So that's it so far. Let's keep it rolling!

Days 8-11

Wow! A long time since my last update, eh?

I'm really sorry about that. The truth is, it was the DNP. The lethargy is overwhelming so I would come home from work and crash, and go right to sleep.

So to update on the progress...

Been on 500mg for a few days now.

Current Weight: 175lbs. This has ranged from 174-182 (weighing myself first thing in the morning on an empty stomach). I am noticing almost no bloat. I do find this odd, but it is what it is, the weight loss is definitely there.

Temperature: No significant increase AT ALL. Excellent!

Appetite: No real increase.

Side effects: Big time lethargy, but that's about it. I would question whether this DNP were real if my junk wasn't yellow and if I weren't losing much weight at all. I don't think Dinitrio could come up with a product that helped you lose weight and caused yellow sperm, but who knows? :cool:

I have decided that I will be increasing the dose after an additional 6-7 days, for about 6-7 days. I will do this for a very limited amount of time, and I will be monitoring my progress, constantly taking my temp, recording my fluid intake, taking in more V8 among other things. Because heat & sweating/fluid loss side effects have been almost non-existent, and because my temp is still in the 97-98 range, I feel that I can safely accomplish this. Especially due to the freezing weather around here.

I will be taking an additional two days off of work to make sure that I can control all variables and rest (I'll have 5 days off in a row with the additional two days off). I will only be training twice during a 6-7 day period of 750mg dose, and I will immediately stop if I feel that I am in any danger.

I am in no way condoning this dosing protocol, and will let you know if it was a smart choice or a really stupid one. I've seen some people dose as high as 1200mg powder (idiots) and not die (unfortunately, the world needs fewer idiots) and I've seen some logs with 1000mg crystal and that seemed to be ok too. I do not think I will go higher than 750mg, but I will let you know if a 1000mg dose for a day or two becomes a possibility, just for the last two days of the cycle, for experimental purposes.

Anyway, that's it for now, it's working really well!

Days 12 & 13

Lethargy is almost gone. Temperature has not increased. I think weight loss has stalled. It's almost like I'm not taking anything. Considering upping the dose by 1 pill today and seeing how I feel, and if it's awful than cutting back.

Might want to do a week at 750mg and see how I do, a lot of people claim excellent results at this dose. I'd probably start with 500mg next time and work as high as 750mg.

just to clarify, your current dose is 500mg but you haven't upped it to the 750mg for 6-7 days like you planned. Are you still planning on that? That high would scare me and its definitely not recommended by D. That said, only you know how your body is responding to it.

Good luck, keep us posted and STAY HYDRATED!!!! :)

just to clarify, your current dose is 500mg but you haven't upped it to the 750mg for 6-7 days like you planned. Are you still planning on that? That high would scare me and its definitely not recommended by D. That said, only you know how your body is responding to it.

Good luck, keep us posted and STAY HYDRATED!!!! :)

Not 750mg yet, no.

But that would yield 562.5mg of powder at that dose. I've done as much as 600mg powder in the past, so I feel like I can manage this safely. Of course, you do not push it with a compound such as this, so if it becomes problematic, I will cease the dosing immediately. Honestly though, it feels like I'm not even taking it anymore, almost zero side effects.

Not 750mg yet, no.

But that would yield 562.5mg of powder at that dose. I've done as much as 600mg powder in the past, so I feel like I can manage this safely. Of course, you do not push it with a compound such as this, so if it becomes problematic, I will cease the dosing immediately. Honestly though, it feels like I'm not even taking it anymore, almost zero side effects.

damn, obviously your understanding of this is greater than mine. I need to pay attention to who says what. My previous line of thinking was that powders/crystalline DNP doesn't matter. I've read it does, it doesn't and on and on... Clearly you (who are actually currently running it and has experience with the compound) think it does matter by actual physiological familiarity.
I have no helpful input for you at all, but, I am very curious to your process/thoughts/results

P.S. but I will bump the shit out of this!!!

damn, obviously your understanding of this is greater than mine. I need to pay attention to who says what. My previous line of thinking was that powders/crystalline DNP doesn't matter. I've read it does, it doesn't and on and on... Clearly you (who are actually currently running it and has experience with the compound) think it does matter by actual physiological familiarity.
I have no helpful input for you at all, but, I am very curious to your process/thoughts/results

P.S. but I will bump the shit out of this!!!

Thanks man! Weight loss has stalled, and I'll update again soon, but nothing has changed much. I'm considering upping the dose soon, shortening the length of the cycle and then taking time off before jumping on again after the holidays and perhaps an oral only cycle.

So crystal DNP is about 75% actual DNP. The other 25% is not harmful, so an increased dose of crystal is not something you have to worry about. Having higher levels of circulating DNP powder in your body can lead to issues especially at stupid doses. I have gone as high as 600mg, but that was short term and I would never EVER go above that number. The risk is far too great, and results are better at for example, 300-400mg for a longer cycle.

Do you have any other questions that I can try to answer for you?

ur down 15 pounds in 14 days, and retaining water, so prob down 17 pounds in 14 days

and u wanna bump the dosage up coz u havent lost a pound a a day anymore?

personally i say be patient, ur on more then enough dnp to keep loosing weight, an extra 200mgs isnt going to break some fat loss platue, this is DNP, you are still dropping fat, ur likely jus retaining alot more water now that uve been on dnp so long and sweating less

if u wanna increase ur dosage you can but its nto going to kickstart new fat loss, only accelerate wateva fat ur loosing now

ur down 15 pounds in 14 days, and retaining water, so prob down 17 pounds in 14 days

and u wanna bump the dosage up coz u havent lost a pound a a day anymore?

personally i say be patient, ur on more then enough dnp to keep loosing weight, an extra 200mgs isnt going to break some fat loss platue, this is DNP, you are still dropping fat, ur likely jus retaining alot more water now that uve been on dnp so long and sweating less

if u wanna increase ur dosage you can but its nto going to kickstart new fat loss, only accelerate wateva fat ur loosing now

I wouldn't exactly say that those weight loss numbers are fully accurate. The bloating is actually not extreme, and the first weight I gave was under an unusual circumstance.

My reasons for potentially increasing the dose are as follows:

-Many people claim thyroid slowdown after 3 weeks or so. I'm thinking that perhaps having a shorter cycle with a higher dose might be more beneficial.

-My side effects are almost completely gone. If I can increase the dose and increase effectiveness of this cycle without exponentially increasing the risk, I see that as a positive thing.

BUT, I understand what you're saying. I'm not going to keep increasing doses or do anything foolish, it's not a compound to screw around with.

I wouldn't exactly say that those weight loss numbers are fully accurate. The bloating is actually not extreme, and the first weight I gave was under an unusual circumstance.

My reasons for potentially increasing the dose are as follows:

-Many people claim thyroid slowdown after 3 weeks or so. I'm thinking that perhaps having a shorter cycle with a higher dose might be more beneficial.

-My side effects are almost completely gone. If I can increase the dose and increase effectiveness of this cycle without exponentially increasing the risk, I see that as a positive thing.

BUT, I understand what you're saying. I'm not going to keep increasing doses or do anything foolish, it's not a compound to screw around with.

1. yes thyroids do slow down, its actually only takes only 3 days if your running 500mg o more of DNO for them to completely shutdown, however this shutdown isnt enough to offset the fat loss from DNP, if you are concerned ur better off introding T3 at 20mcg morning and night

2. the side effects being gone is not an indicator of it not working, during my DNP runs i noticed my sides towards then end of the run eased off aswell, the body is a complex thing and can adjust to accommodate itself

if uve read the DNP thread ud also see DNP does not loose it effectnivness overtime, it stays consistant, so IMO right now ur getting all the fat burning with none of the sides, why bother putting urself through sides for a little axtra fat burning? 500mg will burn lots of fat, of course if ya wanna bump it up to 750 u can but remeber if ya do get sides one day its gonna take awhile before they subside and itll be one ruff day

3. and yes thats basicaly what im saying, dont become overally obsessed with ur ability to easily loose weight with a drug, mathematically even if you bumped 500 to 750mg a day, you would technically get 5 days of fat burning at 500mgs as you would get on 750mgs for 3/12 days (half life factored in)

but the side effect difference would be huge

also if ur not sure how much water ur carryin, easy ways to look for water retention from DNP will be in the lower back (feels thick near the spine/arse), upper abdominals (feels soft or the skin is thicker), face (for me personaly looks like a mild test bloat in the cheeks) and the side hips will felt soft rather then tight (depending if your lean enough)

Last edited:
1. yes thyroids do slow down, its actually only takes only 3 days if your running 500mg o more of DNO for them to completely shutdown, however this shutdown isnt enough to offset the fat loss from DNP, if you are concerned ur better off introding T3 at 20mcg morning and night

2. the side effects being gone is not an indicator of it not working, during my DNP runs i noticed my sides towards then end of the run eased off aswell, the body is a complex thing and can adjust to accommodate itself

if uve read the DNP thread ud also see DNP does not loose it effectnivness overtime, it stays consistant, so IMO right now ur getting all the fat burning with none of the sides, why bother putting urself through sides for a little axtra fat burning? 500mg will burn lots of fat, of course if ya wanna bump it up to 750 u can but remeber if ya do get sides one day its gonna take awhile before they subside and itll be one ruff day

3. and yes thats basicaly what im saying, dont become overally obsessed with ur ability to easily loose weight with a drug, mathematically even if you bumped 500 to 750mg a day, you would technically get 5 days of fat burning at 500mgs as you would get on 750mgs for 3/12 days (half life factored in)

but the side effect difference would be huge

also if ur not sure how much water ur carryin, easy ways to look for water retention from DNP will be in the lower back (feels thick near the spine/arse), upper abdominals (feels soft or the skin is thicker), face (for me personaly looks like a mild test bloat in the cheeks) and the side hips will felt soft rather then tight (depending if your lean enough)

Very well said. I think I will follow your advice very closely. I agree with your assessment.

Do you think I should pick up some T3 for post DNP, or should the rebound not be horrible due to glycogen supercompensation and a quick uptake in natural T3 output?

Anyway, here's an update!

Weight is 170lbs but is as high as 177 depending on the day. Fluctuating levels of water retention I'm guessing. Waist size is definitely smaller, arms are not noticeably smaller despite being flatter.

Lethargy is gone. Temperature is 97.3 on average, sweating is increased, I do smell pretty awful despite my best efforts, junk is still yellow (and thinner?), breathing is heavier than when not on, but not nearly as intense as before...everything is as it should be.

We'll keep rolling along! If anyone has any questions or thoughts, please continue to chime in!

Very well said. I think I will follow your advice very closely. I agree with your assessment.

Do you think I should pick up some T3 for post DNP, or should the rebound not be horrible due to glycogen supercompensation and a quick uptake in natural T3 output?

Anyway, here's an update!

Weight is 170lbs but is as high as 177 depending on the day. Fluctuating levels of water retention I'm guessing. Waist size is definitely smaller, arms are not noticeably smaller despite being flatter.

Lethargy is gone. Temperature is 97.3 on average, sweating is increased, I do smell pretty awful despite my best efforts, junk is still yellow (and thinner?), breathing is heavier than when not on, but not nearly as intense as before...everything is as it should be.

We'll keep rolling along! If anyone has any questions or thoughts, please continue to chime in!

Smell awful from sweating or does the DNP give off a smell when coming through pores of the body?

Sent from my SPH-D710

The DNP makes you smell, it's not simply sweating a lot.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been working 14 hour days and I saw dwindling interest in the log so I didn't post as much.

I upped the dose to 750mg today, and I plan on running that until the end of the week, may do a day or two at 4 caps and then I will most likely be done. Side effects are almost null and void, but weight loss is hard to guage as I've continued. I may as well wrap it up and see what I've got!

How much pyruvate are you taking daily? Got some DNP coming in sometime next week and want to get everything figured out.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been working 14 hour days and I saw dwindling interest in the log so I didn't post as much.

Not dwindling interest here, just not posting as much on it. Looking forward either way to you either continuing or stopping and giving results. Is your diet still on point? Crazy carb cravings?

Are you going to be uploading pictures? Im thinking about hitting DNP run soon

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner