over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log

How much pyruvate are you taking daily? Got some DNP coming in sometime next week and want to get everything figured out.

About 1g or so.

Not dwindling interest here, just not posting as much on it. Looking forward either way to you either continuing or stopping and giving results. Is your diet still on point? Crazy carb cravings?

Diet's still on point, craving's haven't been a big issue.

Are you going to be uploading pictures? Im thinking about hitting DNP run soon

No pictures I'm afraid.

I'm nearing the end of my rope. It ended up being a pretty long cycle, and I feel it's almost time to cease all dosing. The sides have increased, and I've done my best, so I'll update upon my conclusion. No reason to push things.

about the pyruvate, did you feel it actually helped with the lethargy?

You were how long into the DNP cycle before the sides dissipated?

I know this "guy" who is on day 7 of only 250 D's and he is tired as f*ck... Lifts are lazy even tho no loss of strength. Also, arms are looking bigger & fuller.
started taking Need2Slin for energy but still Zzzzzz

bump for status update!

So did you go up to 1g for 4 days like mentioned? Thats scary!

Have you wrapped this cycle up & if so, when was your last dose?

Thoughts & progress would be great!

Just started my dnp and my eyes are red?

I've not heard of this symptom. My advice would be to stop immediately.

about the pyruvate, did you feel it actually helped with the lethargy?

You were how long into the DNP cycle before the sides dissipated?

I know this "" who is on day 7 of only 250 D's and he is tired as f*ck... Lifts are lazy even tho no loss of strength. Also, arms are looking bigger & fuller.
started taking Need2Slin for energy but still Zzzzzz

The pyruvate did really help, some people use glycerol as well. V8 juice also serves as a good refresher.

I felt slight side effects (nothing major) after the very first dose! But it took a good week for the sides to fully set in, and another 7-10 days for them to subside. Lethargy, smells, sweating, etc remain, but you get used to them I guess.

Great log man, please keep it up

Thanks!

bump for status update!

So did you go up to 1g for 4 days like mentioned? Thats scary!

Have you wrapped this cycle up & if so, when was your last dose?

Thoughts & progress would be great!

I have stopped dosing as of today, and the last 4 days were at 4 caps per day spread out over the day. It's really a poor choice. I didn't feel hotter or anything like that, but keeping hydrated is difficult no matter what, and I felt my resting heart rate going over 100BPM when doing nothing at all. Not really worth it. I didn't feel like I was in danger, but I felt like it's something that easily could have gotten out of control, and I would never do it again, and I hope no one else would as well. 600mg-750mg (crystal) seems to be the sweet spot.

Final Update

Sorry I haven't given my final thoughts (no Jerry Springer) I've just been very busy!

So my final weight after the loss of water post DNP cycle was 170lbs. So in about 1 month on 250-500-750 I lost 20lbs. Some of it was muscle, but the majority was actual fat.

I liked it a lot, will definitely run it again. For those considering a cycle, I have some recommendations:

-Make sure you stay hydrated. This is key. My heart rate would be rapid from the DNP and lack of water...drink a good amount, make sure your urine is as clear as possible (it's unlikely that it'll be fully clear on cycle).

-Make sure you wear anti-perspirant/deodorant. You will smell.

-Make sure you have clean clothes everyday and make sure to change your socks often...you might need to change your shirts and socks once a day at least. Do this to prevent smelling and to prevent rashes/skin irritation. If you are prone to athlete's foot, you'll need to change socks and rinse off feet. (They don't tell you about this one!) I'd honestly recommend everyone pick up some gold bond powder for their shoes/feet while on cycle, it can't hurt.

-Not all of the supplements are necessary, but make sure to at least load up on the hydrating supplements as well as vitamins/minerals.

So if you're thinking about DNP here's my step by step advice:

1. Read the guides available on this website and review some logs.
2. Purchase your supplements FIRST! I'd recommend Vitamins C/E, a multivitamin/mineral, an energy supplement (also consider ephedrine as it opens up the lungs and breathing can be tough on DNP), pyruvate and possibly something to help you sleep if you're someone who already has trouble sleeping.
3. Get your fan setup. I don't care if it's cold outside and you can open your window...get one and put it in your bedroom and consider getting another one to put somewhere else in your home where you might spend a decent amount of time.
4. Pick up your benedryl and gold bond and deodorant! (And extra clothing!) ALSO, make sure you have regular V8 juice on hand (or something with a ton of electrolytes...but make sure it actually has a lot of potassium/sodium/sugar/magnesium/etc not something like Powerade Zero or Smart Water) and keep a few cans with you AT ALL TIMES. Don't forget your thermometer!
5. Secure your DNP from a reputable dealer (I cannot overstate the word REPUTABLE).
6. Start slow and ramp up. I wouldn't go above 500mg crystal, as I noticed almost no change in results after going up above 500mg. The sides increase, but the results won't differ too much.
7. Make sure your hygiene is flawless...better than you usually do, make it like Christian Bale in American Psycho. You're going to need it.
8. Relax. If you are prone to being terrified that this is going to kill you (like, OMG I feel sick it's probably the DNP) then you're probably wrong. If you feel like you have a rapid heart rate, or you feel like you're going to pass out or what have you, sit down, drink an entire 12oz can of V8 (or equivalent) and take some deep breaths. If you still feel horrible then stop DNP immediately and go to the hospital.
9. One cycle of DNP should not cost you your life. DON'T push it. If you really feel physically ill beyond a certain point, or if your temperature rises above 99.5 then simply STOP! If your temperature goes to 100 or more, this is a big problem, and you MUST stop. You really want to die because of a cycle of something that you're trying to use to improve your life? Sometimes slow and steady DOES win the race.
10. Profit. Remember, there IS water retention, so you might feel like you've made no progress or not as much as you wanted. Just wait 10 days post cycle and you'll see a big difference!

ive been interested in trying this stuff again. Last time was over a decade ago. are there any suggested sponsors to contact for it?

Perfect log! Im going to make a run at this starting today....I can only try to be as detailed as you! Great job!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131