over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Log

trojanman45

Newbies
Hey guys, just wanted to post a log while I sweat my ass off on dnp. Looking for any feedback or suggestions you might have. I know many frown upon the use, but here it goes.

Stats:
21 years old
6 foot
252 lbs
I’ll be taking my BF % tomorrow when I get to the gym

Supps while on dnp:
Vitamin C - 3000mg/day
Vitamin E - 1500mg/day
Magnesium - 1500mg/day
Taurine - 1500mg/day
Melatonin - 5mg/night

Diet:
Did a ton of research on the diet aspect; to try and limit the carbs or not to limit. I myself decided to do 40c/40p/20f.
At least a gallon of water a day if not two+
V8 juice to try and help the dehydration

DNP Use:
I’m aiming to do 10 days (250mg first 3 days, then see how my body is feeling to either bump up another 250mg or keep the same)

First off, I did a 2 day carb depletion with high protein. The third day was mostly keto eating and then late afternoon I did a carb load. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I read this renormalized the T3 levels right before starting the dnp.

The First One:
97.6 F
252lbs
Just took the first one. It’s 10pm now, so I’m sure I’ll be fine for the first night. The towels are on standby just in case…I’ll try and update every day with weight and body temp as well.

Day 2

Thermometer is out of batteries, so didn't take my temp today
254lbs (I hope this was due to my carb load the previous afternoon)

Well the dnp seemed to kick in already for me last night. Woke up around 5 and had sweat all over my pillow, then more when I really got out of bed at 8. Unfortunately, when I got to the gym to ask if I could take my BF %, they said they don't have those anymore...I seemed to not have much heavy breathing yet, so went pretty hard on the stair stepper.
Took the next dnp pill at around 1. I sweat more than usual for about 2-3 hours, then basically back to normal. I think I'll stay at 250mg for one more day, then bump in up another 250 and see how that goes.

Last edited:
Its going to build up a bit more each day, I would keep it at 250 a while longer before jumping to 500, trust me theres a world of difference between those two dosages.

Day 3 & 4

Temp hasn't gone up too much, 98.2.
251 lbs

Kept it at 250 for day 3 and 4, gonna bump it up to 500 tomorrow. Appetite hasn't changed much. No crazy carb cravings, expecting more of that at 500mg. The melatonin has helped a lot with sleeping, and with two fans on me I don't wake up in a bunch of sweat yet.

Couple questions for ya guys though...how long would it be ok to run without T3? I have been hearing up to 14 days, was wondering how long you guys thought??
Haven't seen it on any logs before, but is there any advantages/disadvantages to weaning yourself off the dnp...maybe wouldn't "shock" your body so much to gain the weight back. Thank guys!

Well, last night was the worst night yet. Just kept waking up due to the sweat/heat and constant dry mouth. The day didn't get much better either. The sweating really got to me today. When I took my temp though, made me feel like a pussy...had to take it several times to believe it was true. Carb craving also got to me in the afternoon. I think I might take 500 in one dose at night so the following day is not as bad and see if that helps at all, if not I'll be dropping it down.

T3 is not a requirement for a DNP cycle. In fact, I wouldn't even bother.

A good idea might be to do DNP and then follow up your cycle with a Clen/T3 cycle so you have sustained fat burning, rather than trying to fight the law of diminishing returns.

Thanks for the help littlefoot!
Update: two days after switching to 500mg the symptoms were too unbearable for me so I stopped taking it all together. I would walk around the house and would be breathing very heavily and would have to lay down and catch my breath. I'm a pretty sweaty guy to begin with but the sweating on 500mg was just far too much for me.

This coming monday I will be starting again, but with just 250 per night. Same supps as before. The diet with a little less carbs. Not sure if you guys have heard of the bizzy diet by musclepharm. But I'm gonna try and follow that diet (just adding a little carbs) and workout plan.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131