over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Makes Headlines

Poor girl. My sympathies to her family for this tragedy :(

What a tragedy for such a young beautiful woman to lose her life to the use of a drug while not being properly informed of its side affects. My condolences go to her and her family. I hope they find a means of coping with the loss of the child, what a shame. Thank god we have boards like this to help educated the ignorant an uninformed about some of these things that can be so harmful w/o discretion and education. This family will be in my prayers, no parent should ever bury their child.

Last edited:
I have an 18 year old and 16 year old. I don't think I could
Deal with the loss of one of them.
Condolences to the family.

i feel bad a young person lost their life, but to put blame solely on DNP is very reckless, and i think hiding the true problem! this young lady obviously had body image issues, was on antidepressants, im sure had poor eating habits, and God only know what else. but like most parents, its easier to blame the notorious BOOGIEMAN, than to admit that maybe they didnt handle their child's issues the best way they could have. again its sad her young life ended, but her parents should focus more on the root of the problem!!!
and no im not typing this with the typical MEAT HEAD attitude of "i must defend the things we use"...whether it was the DNP or not, i still feel that dealing with body image issues/eating disorders would help a lot more, than to try and focus on a drug the avg joe does not use, and in some cases even know about!

Dam that sucks, Condolences and prayers to the family.

Damned shame.

Condolences to the family.

All drugs are dangerous and can cause as much harm as good. That is why extensive research should be done before use, start low and work your way up, and know your body well enough to recognize signs for help.

A little girl`s self image almost always comes down to how her father treated her. That family needs to look in the mirror themselves. That girl was sick, mentally, and she was not helped in time.

i feel bad a young person lost their life, but to put blame solely on DNP is very reckless, and i think hiding the true problem! this young lady obviously had body image issues, was on antidepressants, im sure had poor eating habits, and God only know what else. but like most parents, its easier to blame the notorious BOOGIEMAN, than to admit that maybe they didnt handle their child's issues the best way they could have. again its sad her young life ended, but her parents should focus more on the root of the problem!!!
and no im not typing this with the typical MEAT HEAD attitude of "i must defend the things we use"...whether it was the DNP or not, i still feel that dealing with body image issues/eating disorders would help a lot more, than to try and focus on a drug the avg joe does not use, and in some cases even know about!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It really is a tragedy about her dying at such a young age, but it said that she had a history of bulimia so even if she never touched DNP she would have died from another drug or just from being malnourished alone. DNP really depleats your bodies nutrients and vitamins so I can't imagine what it does to someone that's already severely malnourished.

I have two kids of my own and I couldn't imagine living without them in my life bc they ARE my life. My heart goes out to her parents, family, and friends. Eating disorders is a true disease just like cancer is. I went to highschool with a girl that was anorexic who literally weighed 90-95 lbs, but she still called herself "disgusting and fat." People with an illness like this aren't just saying it for attention like most girls do. They truly believe that they're morbidly obese regardless of how skinny they are.

A little girl`s self image almost always comes down to how her father treated her. That family needs to look in the mirror themselves. That girl was sick, mentally, and she was not helped in time.

Maybe... Maybe not. I agree that a girls father is a huge role in how she thinks, but lets not forget about pressures from other men in their life. She was in medical school so she wasn't really a little girl, but I get what you're saying. My daughter is only six years old, but I make sure to treat her like she deserves to be treated. Every morning I tell her how beautiful she is and I also tell my son how handsome he is. Kids are very cruel so I really try to set the example for them on how they should be treated. I don't want to lose my kids to situations like this or them committing suicide bc they're being bullied. I don't smoother them or act over protective, but it really is scary to see the statistics of childhood suicide bc they're tired of being bullied.

"little girl" ???

she was 23

and a medical student

should have known what she was doing

sad nonetheless

mixed feelings on this. Most people should definitely stay away from DNP.

It's incredibly important to regulate electrolytes when using dnp. I supplement each meal with potassium chloride while on dnp. This poor girl was vomiting 6 times a day. She obviously employed none of the proper protocols necessary when using dnp. Sad. Educate yourselves if you are going to use dangerous compounds. When used correctly, dnp is an amazing drug. If you are puking up all of your nutrients, you will be deviod of sodIum, potassium, etc., and, YES, you will have a heart attack eventually..

Last edited:
"little girl" ??? she was 23

Ok let me clarify a little bit. Yes, if a woman does not get self esteem and confidence from her father when she was a little girl, she will not have it at 23 y/o and will still be a weak (or not as strong as could be) woman that is much more susceptible to peer pressures, being weak minded, self image issues and being led by any guy out there who can fill the role of daddy, pack leader, etc.

I have seen so many grown adults, men and women, that live a troubled life because of childhood. It`s so sad, because they can`t see it and the parents blame the kid for everything, but the kid also never had good leadership.

I think it's complete bullshit for everyone to automatically blame the parents for a tragedy like this when they have no idea what their relationship was. Could it be the case? Yes, but don't just assume it was. That is unfair and pathetic.

RIP

Her own damn fault. What a dumbass. A MED STUDENT if anyone didn't read.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws