over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Makes Headlines

Ok let me clarify a little bit. Yes, if a woman does not get self esteem and confidence from her father when she was a little girl, she will not have it at 23 y/o and will still be a weak (or not as strong as could be) woman that is much more susceptible to peer pressures, being weak minded, self image issues and being led by any guy out there who can fill the role of daddy, pack leader, etc.

I have seen so many grown adults, men and women, that live a troubled life because of childhood. It`s so sad, because they can`t see it and the parents blame the kid for everything, but the kid also never had good leadership.

the TRUTH is - she was really really fucking STUPID and that is why she is dead

a MEDICAL STUDENT died from taking dnp - how come thousands of dumb meat head bodybuilders are smart enough to take it and be fine :rolleyes:

but yeah her dad didn't buy her enough barbies as a kid so she committed suicide via dnp :banghead: wtf??? lol

but yeah her dad didn't buy her enough barbies as a kid so she committed suicide via dnp :banghead: wtf??? lol

Being a good leader or father, does not mean buying your kids lots of material things. I`m not going to debate leadership qualities or raising kids with such a retarded comment.

so sad... obviously she had some emotional issues. YES, DNP can be dangerous, and it definitely has side effects, some just being discovered now, by the bros that have used it.

The thing that INFURIATES me is that the MEDIA never blames the anti-depressant drugs!!

Being a good leader or father, does not mean buying your kids lots of material things. I`m not going to debate leadership qualities or raising kids with such a retarded comment.

i was obviously being facetious.

humans are far more complicated than this kind of pop pyschology BS - "it's her dad's fault."

you know literally nothing about her or her family.

not all human behaviour can be explained by reading a couple of "freud for dummies" books.

A little girl`s self image almost always comes down to how her father treated her. That family needs to look in the mirror themselves. That girl was sick, mentally, and she was not helped in time.

STFU bro...i promise you that you dont even have a college education much less any leg to stand on when it comes to diagnosing peoples problems you have never met on the internet.

"help yourself to a science book cause youre talking like a goddamn retard" south park....

I can't believe some of the comments left in this thread. Gogotren your a complete idiot. So she was fucked up due to her dad. Do you know how stupid that generalization sounds? Many are fucked up due to parents but her bulimia/depression could have been caused by anything.... bullied, death of loved one, attacked, ex bf, parents... the list is endless. You blantantly blame her parents for this when she was 23 living away from home and well all the obvious things to us but clearly not you. Can you imagine if her parents read this after searching about DNP.

I get the defend the drug thing too cos obviously she was stupid to do such a thing. You would think she would take the necessasy steps whilst on DNP like JJ stated. Fact is DNP is a dangerous drug so you have to be smart when using it. So sure it was her fault but people going through life with severe eating disorders tend not to think straight when it comes to body image and ways to get skinny.

SO SAD SO YOUNG TRULY FEEL FOR HER FAMILY.
FACT DNP IS DANGEROUS. PLEASE READ UP BEFORE YOU USE. LEARN WHAT TO DO WHAT NOT TO DO WHAT TO AVOID WHILE ON.

STFU bro...i promise you that you don`t even have a college education much less any leg to stand on when it comes to diagnosing peoples problems you have never met on the internet.

"help yourself to a science book cause youre talking like a goddamn retard" south park....

I know buddy, you know my education level, my experience. Sure ;) Learn some psychology, study people just a little bit, you might learn something, but I doubt it. Self image problems usually start very young, but her parents could not possibly have anything to do with that.

I know buddy, you know my education level, my experience. Sure ;) Learn some psychology, study people just a little bit, you might learn something, but I doubt it. Self image problems usually start very young, but her parents could not possibly have anything to do with that.

my parents were incredibly supportive and loving.. and gave me a wonderful and stable childhood.. then this kid named Jamil called me fat when I was in the third grade and my self concept issues began and only got worse from there..

so I guess there goes your whole thesis lmao..

p.s. Jamil... if you're reading this.. fuck you

You blantantly blame her parents for this when she was 23 living away from home and well all the obvious things to us but clearly not you.

She was living away from home, yea, so you think she just developed her problems? Her parents had no clue she was on anti-depressants, bulimic and going to the shrink? Problems like this start early on in life, while under leadership (or lack there of) of parents.

my parents were incredibly supportive and loving.. and gave me a wonderful and stable childhood.. then this kid named Jamil called me fat when I was in the third grade and my self concept issues began and only got worse from there..so I guess there goes your whole thesis lmao..

You mean I didn`t have to read Freud` book for dummy`s? I just had to read your 2 line life story, that explains everything! Parents NEVER have any impact on a kids self esteem, view of life etc. You guys are a joke! This girl had issues, her family had to know about them and did not take enough action to help her.

Instead of being so angry, with Jamil maybe you should thank him for making you take action to not be a fat ass any more. My 3 y/o knows that some kids are nice and some are not, if she ever has a question she just has to ask me. She is a born leader.

She was living away from home, yea, so you think she just developed her problems? Her parents had no clue she was on anti-depressants, bulimic and going to the shrink? Problems like this start early on in life, while under leadership (or lack there of) of parents.

You mean I didn`t have to read Freud` book for dummy`s? I just had to read your 2 line life story, that explains everything! Parents NEVER have any impact on a kids self esteem, view of life etc. You guys are a joke! This girl had issues, her family had to know about them and did not take enough action to help her.

Instead of being so angry, with Jamil maybe you should thank him for making you take action to not be a fat ass any more. My 3 y/o knows that some kids are nice and some are not, if she ever has a question she just has to ask me. She is a born leader.

is there no such thing as personal responsibility for one's actions?

if she had gone on a murderous rampage would that have been her parents fault as well?

you mention your "education and experience level" or something in a previous post please can you expand on this.

again - we know NOTHING about her parents

Gogotren what are you going on about. Of course we all know these sort of issues usually start in the early stages of life... it can begin literally days after birth. Not having a prominent leader figure can cause alsorts of issues later in life. I have a really good understanding of human psychology and have seen the effects of bad parenting in many later in life (we all have).

The fact you basically blame her parents (dad) for her death shows you have no real underastanding of anything. Your views are like a complete retard reading a chapter of a book on human behaviour and suddenly thinking he knows the reasons for all our problems. There are some amazing people out there who had the worst of parents and vice versa. No one can have a definite opinion unless you were close to this girl and her family in real life. Everything is just an assumption but you clearly don't understand that.

Sad story and I hope there aren't any similar ones in the future. DNP if used should be done so intelligently.

Why is it so important to place blame?

This is a sad situation...a sick mind took the life of a young women. It happened to be her own. It sucks. Period.

I get what gogotren is saying and he has a legitimate point, to an extent. My sister and I had a fantastic childhood, parents gave us positive attention, reinforced good morals and promoted self esteem. My dad was very loving to her and did all he could to let her know she is beautiful and worth a ton. Now, elvia also makes a good point as there could've been an "incident" that happened to change this girl. My sister was raped yrs ago (we never knew about it and just recently found out). After that, she spiraled out of control. So my sisters F ups revolve primarily around this incident as opposed to how she was raised and treated by our dad. She continues to this day to make piss poor decisions and associate with scum bags. On the flip side, walk into a strip club and ask each girl how their relationship with their father is/was.

This girl was under a tremendous amount of pressure. It is obvious as her father is a doctor and mother was a nurse (I believe I read that). So, her families expectations of her are far greater than that of a "normal" kid/person. The mother could've played a giant role in this girls self esteem. My mother-in-law was constantly told that she was boyish, ugly etc and she is a drunk, eating disorder, bulimic (over exercise). BUT, it is probably a multitude of things that led to her "issues". Societal perceptions, family problems, pressures at school, who really knows. Sad thing is that the drug gets the blame solely. This young lady had serious issues an I feel bad for the family. Some people just don't know how to deal with the pressures/problems in life.

This ClaytonBigsby guy is my favorite new poster. Straight up lol

In the bodybuilding community we all know the dangers of DNP as well as how to use it as safely as possible.
This girl as well as many others were/are probably not aware of the dangers or recommendations for safer use. This isn't a drug that you can just take by itself and forget it. Dosage, ancillaries, and hydration are critical.

If you give a teen athlete a bottle of A-Drol and tell him to take it and he will get jacked, he will most likely do it even if he doesn't know exactly what it is.
He might take more and more and more and before you know it he's all f'd up with major bloat, acne, high bp, liver issues, gyno, etc...

No one should take ANYTHING that they have not thouroughly researched and done their homework on first.

Maybe this girl new the risk and accepted it but based on her history, I doubt it and my heart does go out to her family.

There are some amazing people out there who had the worst of parents and vice versa. No one can have a definite opinion unless you were close to this girl and her family in real life. Everything is just an assumption but you clearly don't understand that.

Were you trying to make a point and your brain misfired in the process? Yes people react different ways to the same upbringing (good or bad), Thanks for the meaningless statement

Why is it so important to place blame? This is a sad situation...a sick mind took the life of a young women. It happened to be her own. It sucks. Period.

Blame is not in my vocabulary, that`s an excuse word, ie: "don`t blame me". I am asking the reason this happened, so maybe, others would learn to handle their body/self image issues. I said maybe the family should look in the mirror. Meaning they should have seen signs, maybe could have done things different. This girl was anorexic/bulimic since she was 14! She still had these issues at 23 y/o and her retard shrink says she was doing good, "only down to binbe/purging once every 2 weeks, so that is no longer considered bulimic... WTF!

because the world is full of douche bags....and the internet is 99% douche.

I`ll let you know, you crack head admirer (yes dave chappele is a crack head) it feels good to be in the 1%. I`m tired of idiots that take 2-4 grams a week to be 220lbs, think they are healthy, are not pro, never will be, but wanna give advice and talk smack, except they can barely form a sentence and misspell half their words. Go watch some more comedy central kid.

I`ll let you know, you crack head admirer (yes dave chappele is a crack head) it feels good to be in the 1%. I`m tired of idiots that take 2-4 grams a week to be 220lbs, think they are healthy, are not pro, never will be, but wanna give advice and talk smack, except they can barely form a sentence and misspell half their words. Go watch some more comedy central kid.

sorry my friend but you are a douche. Do you know what im tired of?? Douches like you talking shit to everyone about the way they live their life. WTF do you care? You really think anyone gives a shit about your opinion?

in the words of the great jebus christ..."go fuck yourself pussy"

Eating disorders are usually not a result of society and its perceptions of what female should look like otherwise most women would have them women because most are dissatisfied with the way they look. Few theories on eating disorders and I dated girl in HS with one. There’s a belief person with eating disorders do this to create control in their life. Its basic thing they have control of. Family dynamics may be one with over involved parents who are overbearing and child has no control over things. Also lot persons with eating disorders are have personality of being over achievers and setting high expectations for self and are compulsive about it. It sounds like a combination of both in this girls situation. Her parents may have set bar high for her and she needed to achieve it and the parents may have dictated her going to medical school and were over bearing throughout her adolescents controlling many aspects of her growing up and trying to become independent and developing her own goals and self of independence and self. Its sad story of a wasted young life.
Just dont know with acess to internet these days and her being med student why she didnt take mor precations as info is at finger tips.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws