over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Opinions

vitor

Registered
What is everyones View on DNP? I was just curios if any of you have tried it at what doses and what you thought of it. I was pondering a mild DNP run after 8 weeks of bulking.

for me it is the wonder drug! the type of miracle fat loss one dreams about! ,but i consider myself lucky i guess because i get little to no sides from it just results!it all comes down to how it reacts with your body! some claim to be walking death on it! and i can go about a normal existence up to around 600 mg a day!it comes with a price thought! what does it do in the long run?could i keel over from it ...who knows, but if used with someone with half a brain it is as safe as anything within reason!

1. DO NOT overdo it!!

2. Use it sparingly and I would say not over 7 days at a time as your training will suffer and you can't created ATP so your pumps will be nonexistent.

3. Get a fan, put air to 40 degrees and don't think your gonna be going out in public much.

4. Take tons of water, Vit C, Glycerol, Pyruvate and something to kick your appetite as you will crave carbs.

5. I use DNP as weeks when I up my carbs like instead of low of 150grams I will eat like 300-400grams of carbs.

6. BE PREPARED TO SWEAT!!

I have been around awhile and have taken shit that made me uncomfortable but, everytime I used this I thought it wouldn't be as bad and I was DEAD WRONG!!!

RY

5. I use DNP as weeks when I up my carbs like instead of low of 150grams I will eat like 300-400grams of carbs.

Wont that many carbs cause you to sweat like crazy> I thought that with DNP. The less carbs the better.

Excessive carbs are bad, but if you normally take in 300-400g then thats fine. Don't go low carbs either. You will feel like a can of smashed assholes backed over twice!!! Trust me!!!

Carbs are important.I would say 65%carb and 30%protein.No train,no cardio.All high GI carbs.Also I would add a lot of ALA.
AND NO SEX!!Sperm becomes yellowish and it's not so great to see...
Drink a lot and use potassium in the water.

I forgot to write ALA

ALso the training is what I ague w/ my BBing buddy all the time cause I still try to train heavy till 3rd or 4th day than I start going for volume the 4th or 5th day. But, he doesn't train at all and I couldn't imagine not training but, maybe next week I should just try it w/out training and sit w/ air at 50 degrees.heheh

RY

About my 4th time I used DNP with...

...very little carbs and it made me feel like a can of smashed assholes backed over twice!! LOL... As Macdaddy stated.

Mike-

Hmm

Can you give me a typical day of eating for you guys on DNP, WHy do you avoid complex carbs, just makes your burn up all day and night?

heres my take on dnp, i think its a great drug but u gotta know hot to use it, in my opnion either u sould do a high dose short course cycle, or a low dose long continous cycle. what i like more about these cycles is that they can be fantastic when coming off ur cycle. it doesnt interfere with hpta at all, and i find it very protein sparing. u truly burn fat and nothing but it while on this stuff.
Now as far as training goes, this is my take. the more u do the more calories ull burn, but one can not by any means lift heavy weights. so do what i do (this will literally force u to give ur joints a rest) pick a few exercises or u could stick to ur normal routine but increase the reps incredibly and lower the amount of weights ur using ridicously, u have to not only for the reps but bc dnp will force u 2. I do not recommend any Interval training, rather Long slow cardio.

Magoo,
I know you said that DNP seems to be very protien sparing and you like to use it at the ends of a cycle, but how catabolic can it be? and should anyone ever use it while not on any AAS? and if we should be on something, what is the bare minimum one would need to stay away from going catobolic??? sorry if this is a stupid question bro, I'm just not sure if I understand all this correctly.
good luck and be safe....

bigger...

DNP

I have used it on 3 seperate occassions, my friends still laugh at me for taking pesticide, lol. I love it, but there is no way in hell that I would attempt to use it during the summer, Just too damned hot!. I know of a few people that do, and they always look like they just got out of a swimming pool. I used 200 mg for up to 10 days and got good results. I think from what I have studied on it and have read from other posts is that DNP is truly different for every person.

Mako

ive never had catabolism from it except for that of fat cells. u must also use clomid and a-dex to restore test, thats the closet thing to an anabolic i use while on it

Mr Magoo,
I don't understand your post? DNP will not lower test production and does not convert to estrogen. So why do you need a-dex and clomid???

The only thing I would recommend with DNP is a good antihistamine. You may not be allergic right away, but it can develope. And it can actually kill you!! Thats the main reason for all the DNP related deaths!!

Macdaddy

i recomend dnp with a-dex and clomid bc its part of my off cycle, this way test gets restored and dnp aids even more in sparing of lean mass, im fully aware dnp does not interfere with test production, but im using it in off cycles

O I C Mr Magoo!!

Sorry, my mistake!! I thought you were talking about DNP cycles in general. Yes, post cycle you should definitly use a-dex or nolvadex and clomid.

honestly a lot of u guys should consider it in ur off cycles

Can you still gain mass if you use aas while on dnp or is it counterproductive. I was thinking about using Dbol and 400-600mg dnp. What do you guys think?

i eat alot of fruit on dnp for carbs. mainly granny smith apples 3 or 4 per day. i only eat about 2200-2400 cals and still try to train till i feel like shit, and do 30 min of cardio ed.

big_byrd52 said:
i eat alot of fruit on dnp for carbs. mainly granny smith apples 3 or 4 per day. i only eat about 2200-2400 cals and still try to train till i feel like shit, and do 30 min of cardio ed.
What was the most weight you ever lost in 1 week bro?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear