over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP or HGH for fat loss?

well this really isnt a good question....DNP by FAR will burn off more fat than gh, but its also more dangerous and puts you through hell while doing it. so i dont even know why you want to go that route...why didnt you add in there liposuction? what are your stats now? i mean can the fat be cut by old fashioned dieting and cardio? maybe before some gh, you can do an eca stack or clen or t3?

LOL, I work for a chemcial company and it comes off a reaction at one of our plants as a waste stream and I was talking to this guy at our global sales meeting that told me this story that he used to have it as one of his products to sell and he didn't know much about it or who to sell it to so he googled it real quick and all these bodybuilding websites came up!!! LOL.....He was like " People actually use this stuff to lose weight for bodybuilding shows!!!!???" I sadly shook my head and said yes they do...

Some more useless knowlede on the stuff: the germans started looking into this stuff as fat guys workign at munitions plants were getting really really skinny from handling this.....

its also used in pesticides too..thats why im wanting to try it! cook me from the insides out!

No comparison DNP will get you to 10% in about 2 weeks The growth will help you maintain that BF

I would use PGCL

For 10 amps and $200 you should see far more fat loss for the buck.

I would only do PGCL ( two 40mcg shots, three times a day ) two weeks at a time. Thats 1 amp every 2 days.

If you search you can see what my experience was with IUP's PGCL.

Allbeef

I would only do PGCL ( two 40mcg shots, three times a day ) two weeks at a time. Thats 1 amp every 2 days.

Allbeef

Sounds interesting....I will take a look at your thread.

Allbeef

allbeef...you got pm

you know there is always the old fashion way, a lot of pros in the old days used to do it but it has kind of gone out of style and only has a small cult following these days, it called "cardio" and if you really want a boost you can combine it with "diet" i tried it once way back when and i tell you what it worked great, i felt great and had absalutly no side effects and here the real kicker it didnt cost anything and i didnt break the law! and when i did use aas and gh later they worked even better!

damn some are willing to take some risks to drop a few lbs of bodyfat, my advice is to start with the cardio and diet for 6 weeks, see what happens? then if youa re still not satisfied use a small eca stack... chances are the hgh is not going to make you lose a significant amount of fat... the dnp is an option if you are extremly knowledgable and know what you are doing.... there is some good info on dnp and how to use if safely and effectivly on the net....

What are these things "cardio" and "diet" you speak of? Do they require any kind of effort, self control, and/or discipline? If so? I am not interested. I am fat, lazy, and completely lack self control. I would just like to take a pill and be huge and ripped.

Something like pgcl 3 x per day sounds way easier. I would rather inject prostaglandins which cause uncontrollable smooth muscle contractions and leads to severe diarrhea for an hour or more at a time 3x day. That sounds like it would be much easier and more convenient than your crazy ideas of "cardio" and "diet."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131