over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP or ?

Basically bro listen to you body when u feel like u aren't as hot and swearing as much as u were on 200 up it to 400...

Cycle length different people will give u different opinions I stayed on it for a little over a month with no problem.. Had 50 caps ran em
As I said took one a day for
Awhile then 2 tried 3 once and back
Down to 2 until the 50 caps were out

So let me gets this straight, start dnp at 200mg than go up to 400 slowly, how long should dnp be run for? Days, months etc. 14 days is good enough? From 200 how soon can I up the dosage? Cycle suggestion would be awesome! Thanks guys!

I believe there's a study where it was ran at 200 or 250mg for several months. It effects people a bit differently so I would run it for 2-3 weeks at a time with an equal amount of time off. But it depends on how you react to it.

clen,t3,and yohimbine hcl got me the most ripped ever in a 6 week period.plus i was doing high incline cardio twice a day.it helps to take beny's if ur on clen or more than 2 weeks.good luck though.

heres a novel idea.walk once every other day for 3miles.keep your protien high and carbs low.
for such a small amount of weight you want to loose that can be done in 2 weeks.
heres the best part.-you will save your body alot of toxicity.
it seems like everyone wants everything handed to them with out the work.
think of your heart-cardio improves it. you will be able to work out longer and harder too.

heres a novel idea.walk once every other day for 3miles.keep your protien high and carbs low.
for such a small amount of weight you want to loose that can be done in 2 weeks.
heres the best part.-you will save your body alot of toxicity.
it seems like everyone wants everything handed to them with out the work.
think of your heart-cardio improves it. you will be able to work out longer and harder too.

Why walk when there's gh t3 clen Dnp!?????

Yup, I agree, why walk???? WTH, if I was 70yrs old maybe I would walk for fitness but thats not the case w me and lastly I am NOT looking for something super fast or quick. I'm looking for the best way, cardio, diet is key to this game and I know that! However, I wan't something to assist me in getting my goal its that simple.

walking 3 miles is going to get me ripped? Hmmm, I highly doubt that! but I admire your thoughts...

I also plan on running this but will stick to 200mg for 14 days as its my first run,

Maybe on the second one ill up the dosage

So let me gets this straight, start dnp at 200mg than go up to 400 slowly, how long should dnp be run for? Days, months etc. 14 days is good enough? From 200 how soon can I up the dosage? Cycle suggestion would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Yes start DNP at 200mg, to be honest you can run DNP at this dose for extended periods of time (1 month+) with great results and virtually no sides. With your goals of dropping 10 lbs and assuming ur diet is on point with cardio (4-6 times a week) then ur likely to do this in 15 days without upping the dose.

However if u do find 200mg a breeze and want to bump up give it 4 days MINIMUM on 200mg before u up the dose. DNP builds in ur system so it is key u stay at a dose for a period of 4 days so u can assess how u find the sides at that dose....this really is key!!!!

Definitely have benedryl or cetirizine hydrochloride on hand incase u rash up, u may read this is statistally rare but i think it is reasonably common. If u do rash up, come off the DNP straight away and take one benedryl a day until rashing goes down, then u can go back on the DNP ensuring u carry on taking a benedryl a day.....also keep taking a benedryl 7 days after u take ur last cap of DNP as it takes a while for that stuff to get completely out!!

And DRINK......then DRINK some more!!! Really do make sure u stay hydrated, so easy to slip into a dehydrated state!!

But to be honest at low doses DNP is a breeze, minimal sides with amazing results :D....good luck bro!!

Last edited:
Thanks BigJ~ Awesome advise!~ :headbang:

I realize I'm late to the party here but in the OP it is stated that a few lbs need to be shed from overeating on a vacation. Maybe I'm wrong to assume the vacation was say a week and the weight gain was say 5lbs but damn turning to DNP in that scenario isn't at all what I'd recommend.

I realize I'm late to the party here but in the OP it is stated that a few lbs need to be shed from overeating on a vacation. Maybe I'm wrong to assume the vacation was say a week and the weight gain was say 5lbs but damn turning to DNP in that scenario isn't at all what I'd recommend.

Vacation was 34 days loooong in tropical island~! ;) not a week, I wouldnt be posting if it was that short, I don't gain weight that easy, c'mon now lol

Vacation was 34 days loooong in tropical island~! ;) not a week, I wouldnt be posting if it was that short, I don't gain weight that easy, c'mon now lol

If you don't gain weight that easy why the need for DNP?

Dnp? Sure, any safe way to use it? I heard it could be bad on your system, heart and brain, not quite 100% sure.

Any new special formulations of the product? I know that about 7 yrs ago I tried Dnp, lost a great amount of weight but damn did I get skinny, since I didn't know what the fuck I was doing I think that I may over did it. :rolleyes:

Realy research DNP it is basically RAT POISON. Diet cardio t3 and clen will def knock it off of ya just fine and fast you won't fell like death in the meanwhile. I had a buddy just taking a low dose of DNP he said it was the worst he has ever felt while dieting. I guess some people just have a hard time with certain compounds. T3 is naturally produced in your body in a mild dose it is the safest. Clen works off your adrenal glands and can actually increase cortisol if you try to do a bunch of cardio while using it.def not the safest of things either. I noticed my best results off of clen no more than 125mcgs with a little early morn empty stomach cardio and very low dose of t3 most I use is 50mcgs bc I play on the safe side.A Clean diet and a little cardio will usually knock it right off of a guy. I use clen and t3 in conjunction with diet and cardio only pre contest works like a charm though.

Last edited:

Agreed.

If you don't gain weight that easy why the need for DNP?

Because I ate ALL the wrong foods, is that a good enough excuse for you or explanation my friend? WTH, what is a vacation for, especially a well deserved one? :a;tion-sm

Realy research DNP it is basically RAT POISON. Diet cardio t3 and clen will def knock it off of ya just fine and fast you won't fell like death in the meanwhile. I had a buddy just taking a low dose of DNP he said it was the worst he has ever felt while dieting. I guess some people just have a hard time with certain compounds. T3 is naturally produced in your body in a mild dose it is the safest. Clen works off your adrenal glands and can actually increase cortisol if you try to do a bunch of cardio while using it.def not the safest of things either. I noticed my best results off of clen no more than 125mcgs with a little early morn empty stomach cardio and very low dose of t3 most I use is 50mcgs bc I play on the safe side.A Clean diet and a little cardio will usually knock it right off of a guy. I use clen and t3 in conjunction with diet and cardio only pre contest works like a charm though.

I've done Clen however, I don't feel "safe" on it do to the fact that it makes my heart beat quite fast and I already suffer a bit from anxiety so that makes things a lil worst for me. Regardless, DNP, Clen etc are not always good for you but I remember a some years ago that I had great success w DNP...

This is somewhat of a deviation from others advice which is all good but you might consider using Anavar (Var) in your cycles?

I read an article on this stuff recently, that describes it as the only 'fat burning' steroid out there?

It is safe to use & a typical dose (avg person) may be 25-50mg/ed (6-weeks use).

Supposedly this product will cut fat without the loss of muscle mass?

PS
thks for keeping beginners forum alive with your threads, Airborne!

1St Cav, I try brother that's all I can do however, I still consider myself a newbie but most of the times I speak from the heart. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws