over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp precontest

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
Hey all I'm looking for suggestions on coming off dnp during prep. I've done a lot of research but can't find what I'm looking for so here's what I'm doing.

Diet is Dave Palumbo low/no carb
Gear
Test p 100mg, tren a 50mg, mast or 50mg eod
100mg var, 50mg winny ed
1mg adex ed

Fat burner stack
200mg dnp, 25md ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 25mg t3, 40mcg clen
Also using 200mg l carnintine ED

I'm about 5 weeks out and been on dnp a little over two weeks. I've read come off at least 2 weeks before show day but I'm not running it that long. This is what I've read coming off dnp
1) Go off the DNP

2) Wait a couple of days for most of the DNP to clear your body. During this time, eat a low carb diet.

3) Do a full-body, high rep, glycogen depletion workout.

4) Go home and immediately begin to carb load. Over the next 1-2 days, plan to eat around 7-8g of carbs per lb of lean body mass. For someone who has around 150 lbs of lean body mass, we're talking in the neighborhood of 1000-1200 grams of carbs. This should saturate glycogen stores, making your muscles full and strong and promoting anabolism. Simple carbs are fine the first day (e.g. a few protein shakes with dextrose/maltodextrin/WMS, cereal, etc), but move to complex carbs over the next few days (e.g. breads, pastas, rice, beans, potetoes, other starches). You also want to minimize your fat intake during this time (basically, eat a low fat diet, with the fats you do get being healthy fats). You should shoot for less than 50g/day of fat. Limit fructose intake. And don't forget your protein at 1g/lb per day. This is just a rough outline of a carb load. Again, I'd recommend getting Lyle McDonald's book The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and focus on Chapter 11, "The carb-load."

5) After carb loading for a day or two, maintain a caloric intake that's higher than maintenance to support muscle growth and to keep glycogen stores elevated. During this time, lift heavy in the gym and take advantage of the improved strength, endurance, and recovery compared to when you were on the DNP.

6) Transition back to maintenance or below maintenance, reduce your training volume/frequency and start your next DNP cycle.

So my question is would you do this that close to the show to fill out and try to build some using the dnp rebound or stay no/low carb until it's time to load up for the show? Thanks for any advice / help

I asked a buddy than uses DNP a lot about how he would approach your issue and this is what he says

"I would cut the DNP 18 days out , continue your diet as normal
14 days out carb up , 150 carbs per meal with 25g protein and minimum fat for 6 meals a day that's more than enough to totally replace you glycogen stores then get right back to your diet.
Depending on you condition and how fast you fill up and spill over will dictate when/if you carb up the week of the show."

Personally if I were gonna use DNP for a contest prep it would be early on you catch up and get ahead of the game so I didn't have to deal with it at the end.

On another note
How long have you been running the Anavar , Winstrol and Arimadex at those doses???
1mg Adex a day is quite a lot considering what else you are taking

Thanks for the reply , 18 days out would make another 2-3 weeks ish on . Dont know if i can take it lol. I kinda did the same thing as you are saying . i started far enough out to make sure i didnt run behind. just wasnt sure if i should tough it out and stay on or drop it . his plan sounds good

I just started the orals two weeks ago . I was only using 1/2 adex ed but felt i should raise it some

What i listed is it for gear . Im also taking glutithione , glutimine ,multi vitamins ,extra C , B12 , fish oil, joint supplements . pretty standard stuff i think

my bad taking 25mg provarion ED also . had a few extra packs laying around lol

I asked a buddy than uses DNP a lot about how he would approach your issue and this is what he says

"I would cut the DNP 18 days out , continue your diet as normal
14 days out carb up , 150 carbs per meal with 25g protein and minimum fat for 6 meals a day that's more than enough to totally replace you glycogen stores then get right back to your diet.
Depending on you condition and how fast you fill up and spill over will dictate when/if you carb up the week of the show."

Personally if I were gonna use DNP for a contest prep it would be early on you catch up and get ahead of the game so I didn't have to deal with it at the end.

On another note
How long have you been running the Anavar , Winstrol and Arimadex at those doses???
1mg Adex a day is quite a lot considering what else you are taking

Last edited:
I wouldn't overthink things too much. As GS stated I would usually use it at the start but if used at the end then give at least 2 weeks from the show before coming off. The fact you are 5 weeks out and don't want to run it much longer then it's logical to me to simply run it how long you want and carry as as normal. You could simply carry on with the same diet. If you need to fill out then do so but wait at least 4 days till after you have stopped the DNP. You don't need to automatically have to have high carbs afterwards. It all depends upon your current condition and feeling at the time. If you plan to carb up at the end I would definitely be adding in carbs every so often during prep. Be careful using so much adex so early out.

I wouldn't overthink things too much. As GS stated I would usually use it at the start but if used at the end then give at least 2 weeks from the show before coming off. The fact you are 5 weeks out and don't want to run it much longer then it's logical to me to simply run it how long you want and carry as as normal. You could simply carry on with the same diet. If you need to fill out then do so but wait at least 4 days till after you have stopped the DNP. You don't need to automatically have to have high carbs afterwards. It all depends upon your current condition and feeling at the time. If you plan to carb up at the end I would definitely be adding in carbs every so often during prep. Be careful using so much adex so early out.

Not to hijack your thread op but I am interested in this too as I am on a first time dnp run in @ 260mg and day 2 and i am a little over 4wks out, what does too much adex hinder? forgive my ignorance.. thanks in adv.

Not to hijack your thread op but I am interested in this too as I am on a first time dnp run in @ 260mg and day 2 and i am a little over 4wks out, what does too much adex hinder? forgive my ignorance.. thanks in adv.

The OP is not on a lot of aromatizing gear. He is also using the likes of masteron and proviron that can help matters too. So by using high doses of arimidex with his stack he may cause estrogen to go too low. That isn't necessarily a bad thing closer to the show but right now it could effect his well being, training and well everything. One of the main things I notice when I dose letro, aromasin or arimidex too high is my joints start to dry out and fast.

Yeah I tend to start over thinking the closer I get lol. I was / am concerned a carb load after would hinder my process but this far out I could recover is it didn't work right.

Would you cut the adex to eod?

If you are going to compete on Saturday, you can use DNP up to 10 days before, restrain it on Tuesday or Wednesday of the previous week. If you are in shape, you will not have problems reaching the peak.

Cut the DNP, continuing with your diet, cardio and training until Sunday, and Monday can enter your final pre-contest protocol.

This is what I did

Dropped DNP 2 weeks out

That's it. Wtf @ high carbs afterwards and all that bullshit?

just drop it and continue dieting as usual, then peak week as normally you'd do

Yeah I tend to start over thinking the closer I get lol. I was / am concerned a carb load after would hinder my process but this far out I could recover is it didn't work right.

Would you cut the adex to eod?

If you are on no carbs at all and feeling flat but lean enough then sure add in some carbs one day to fill out. Although that is very individual and you may be best just cruising in with what you have been eating. All I meant it can be unpredictable if someone is no carbs for a long period then they do a typical load with carbs just before the show. It may be better doing a trial run in a sense just to gauge how you respond (not that you will respond the same everytime). It may give your body a well needed boost.

Regarding adex it's up to you. I would take half a tab but daily so half things that way compared to going 1 tab eod. You can adjust thing as you get closer to the show if you need to. Good luck with your contest and I hope you win :)

If you are not accustomed to eating hydrates, make a light load on Thursday and Friday, 40-60 grams per meal. Tons of water and cut the salt on Friday.

Thanks for the input guys . . ive ran DNP several times before but is my first prep with it . Its by far my favorite fat loss drug . used right this stuff is amazing.

Ill cut back to 1/2 ed then up it later i used to do it like that . dont know why i changed it really.

Thanks Elvia this should be the best package i bring in to date . im not trying to get into a weight class . im usually a middleweight so i get right in at the top of the class. this time no im just coming in as big and as shreded as i can

If you are on no carbs at all and feeling flat but lean enough then sure add in some carbs one day to fill out. Although that is very individual and you may be best just cruising in with what you have been eating. All I meant it can be unpredictable if someone is no carbs for a long period then they do a typical load with carbs just before the show. It may be better doing a trial run in a sense just to gauge how you respond (not that you will respond the same everytime). It may give your body a well needed boost.

Regarding adex it's up to you. I would take half a tab but daily so half things that way compared to going 1 tab eod. You can adjust thing as you get closer to the show if you need to. Good luck with your contest and I hope you win :)

Last edited:
You better have a good understanding of both DNP and your precontest AAS protocol. DNP too close to the event sounds like a homeostasis nightmare to me. I think it might be good to cruise on test/primo for a week or two with DNP before you start pre contest routine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity