over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP question

Damn! Thats good to know! Good job on losing the weight and have a great vacation, bro. Enjoy!! :action-sm

Hey guys, the color of the capsules is not significant in the slightest. They're just gelatin shells, and what color I used two years ago doesn't indicate anything about the color they might be right now.

Also, I've always used Size 0 capsules, except for about 8 years ago when I was still using a Cap-M-Quick with size 00 capsules. But there's been no change in size whatsoever for years. They're always size 0.

Also, I use an automatic press. It works by filling the capsules, tamping them down, topping them off, and then closing. So there's absolutely no different in the weight of product included in one capsule or another--it's always going to be the same. And I wish someone had asked me before simply speculating on this forum, but NO, there's been no change whatsoever in the mixture compound. You can test the capsules by opening one and pouring the powder into a couple of ounces of water. If the water quickly turns bright yellow, then bingo! Good DNP!

For what it's worth, the bane of ANY person who sells DNP--not just me--is dealing with the frequent concerns of buyers who are on a meager one cap or two caps and "isn't feeling it." That's a classic noob worry, and if I were paid a dollar for every "I'm on one and not feeling it" question I would make more money than selling actual DNP.

I even address that right in the confirmation email I send everyone, but I can't force anyone to actually read it. So here it is again, for the record, pasted right from the message EVERY buyer gets when they place their order:

"PLEASE remember that DNP is not "felt" right away, for most people. Occasionally, guys will tell me that they sense an increase in body heat after the first capsules, but this is RARE...

"I take it as a bad omen when some people write me and say "Dude, I'm on day three and not feeling it. Is your stuff underdosed?" No, the stuff is dosed perfectly--I interpret that question as evidence that the user has not fully researched the effects of DNP. Please bear in mind that it can take several days before the full effect is felt. It is a BIG mistake to assume that if you're "not feeling it" by day three, you should just stack on a much heavier dose. DON'T!! Be patient, and never increase your dose by more than a single extra capsule...

"Although I suggest 1 cap/day pre-loading, it is rare that it will ultimately be an effective dose, except in females. Most males find that 2 caps/day is their "sweet spot." Basic guide:

1 cap/day: barely any effect. You won't feel it or see much result. This is simply a low loading dose to see if you have any allergies to it. Females or smaller-sized men may find that 1 cap/day does work, but most won't. My wife has results on 1/day, though

2 caps/day: you're getting started. You'll feel slight warmth, especially at night or when resting after eating carbs. You'll get a good effect from long-term use, but it's not a high dose. Don't email me on 2 caps/day asking why you don't feel hot.

3 caps/day: this is a high dose and should result in heat sensations after a few days at this level, especially at night, after exercise, or after eating. After a few days on 3/day, you'll feel hot. You'll sweat at night and find a strong effect. Don't go higher unless you're a veteran who's thoroughly experienced. NEVER START AT THIS DOSE! Build up to it gradually. I do not suggest going higher; 2/day is conservative and 3/day is high.

"PLEASE remember that crystalline DNP is different than powder. Powder DNP will make you feel hotter, sweatier, more lethargic, and more prone to diarrhea. Seriously. Do not evaluate crystal DNP's effectiveness by comparing it to how shitty you felt when you did someone else's powder version. I get emails all the time like this: "I'm not feeling it as much on your stuff as when I did X's powder DNP. Is yours underdosed?" If you have a masochistic need to feel horrible to trust a product, see a therapist. You've just paid a premium price for a top-grade, lab-made crystalline DNP product that's not SUPPOSED to feel as awful--it's a feature you paid for. Don't gripe about it, be thankful for it!"

/end quote

But here's another point: occasionally I stumble upon a thread exactly like this, where not one person posting here has written ANY of these questions to me directly. I find out that these discussions are happening without offering me any way to contribute.

I make every effort to let people I know I'll help them in ANY way I can, and my confirmation email says this right in it: "If you have any problems with your order or this product, please contact me--I am very easy to work with, and happy to do whatever it takes to keep buyers. I don't expect you to have trouble with your order, but I do take customer service seriously, and can only respond to your needs if you give the feedback to me."

So let me ask you guys: seriously, what MORE can I do? I've written out detailed answers to these very questions in the email I send to EVERY buyer, and I've urged people to just ask me directly if they have a question. But that doesn't seem to work, because...well, this thread.

One more thing: people often write comments comparing their current run to how "unbearable" it was the first time. I know you can predict this by now, but that's yet another question I answer directly right there in my email to every buyer. Here you go:

"READ: There is anecdotal feedback from repeat users that DNP's effects are MOST potent on the first cycle. Subsequent cycles will still be effective--DNP will ALWAYS work--but some men report slightly diminished impacts. Your body will compensate for DNP's effects by increasing the amount of mitochondria in your muscle cells, which in turn diminishes the impact of DNP. If you do not take long breaks between cycles, your body will not respond as strongly to it when you start DNP again, and then you'll inevitably send me an email asking why MY stuff doesn't work like it did last month! Please understand that this is a normal experience, and is not caused by any modifications in the product on my end. I get emails asking, "Why'd I lose 20 pounds the first time, and only 15 this time? Did you change anything?" No--the product is ALWAYS dosed uniformly. What changes is each person's body's response, just like with ANY supplement, steroid, medication, etc. Don't be surprised or upset, it's just how God made us. (you can, however, re-up your positive response by taking longer breaks between cycles, as well as adding a stimulant supplement or bulking to gain muscle between DNP cycles)"

People know that when they use steroids for subsequent cycles, it won't be the same as the first time. They know that about allergy medicine, they know it about OTC supplements, they know it about pretty much anything they use. Yet for some reason when it comes to DNP, people forget all that and suddenly go, "Why doesn't it feel the same now as it did when I first ran cycles back then?" And instead of anyone offering the reasonable reply, "Because that's just how human bodies work, bro," people start speculating, "Maybe there's something going on with DINITRO's stuff! I'll bet he changed it!"
*facepalm*

Look guys, I don't mean to be harsh, but can you see this from MY side? Can you see that these are every question I send pre-emptive explanations for to EVERY user? Or that not one person in this convo wrote to me at all, and instead held this "council of newbie questions" in a forum without asking me to participate? Man, I try to be cool to every buyer, to be friendly, to be approachable, to be helpful, to be fair and honest and accurate. I try to offer the best DNP product int he world, because my family depends on it and I have every incentive to be the master source. I'd like to ask for a bit more of that back to me as well, or at least for people to bother reading the abundant and clear information I've sent to ALL my buyers to help with these questions.

I don't think that's an uncool request, is it?

Perfect brother! Only real reason i said anything was because there are so damn many scammers out there. It happens all the time online now days. My reasoning for cap color, size, amount of fill etc was to see if it was consistant with what others who deal with you have recently gotten. I was hoping I was hoping I had not run into a fake Dinitro, although ive yet to hear of one im sure its in the works by someone if it hasnt already been done. No hard feelings please, everyone I know loves your product but one friend questioned it. I told him I'd get him an answer since hes not around the boards and here I am. Its nice to hear it "straight from the horses mouth" so thank you for taking your time to address this question!

Agreed!!! Helped me lose 30lbs in 2 months and get back in the swing of things for my vacation to Miami Tomorow. Always consistent and top notch. I've ordered handful of times great every-time.

Have a great trip brother and dont forget to take some pics you can share upon arrival home! Miami is beautiful!

First run with Dnp was 200mg/day for first week, then ramped it up to 400mg/day...for me, that's where the mafic happened...
But I will be hard pressed to run that shit again in the middle of summer!!
A truly phenominal compound when used in conjunction with a well planned diet and cardio.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131